Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The e-bike rental is £60 a day per bike. Totally something anyone can afford to do on a whim 🙄
Ok I was feeling bad spending roughly that much for an off peak return from where I live in South Wales to London for my building induction for my actual full time job, not feeling so bad now 😂

Reactions: 7
In her latest video, the lines on her lower face look so obvious, presumably because she's lost weight. If she's doing the latter in order to look young, having a gaunt, deeply-lined face makes anyone look older.
her expression lines too, the one on her forehead. she used to look so youthful

Reactions: 2
The kids pasta sauce is a concerning ED thing.

It's very common for people with EDs to eat baby food and kid food because they're small in quantity and calories. Pretty alarming seeing her advertising is as she is. It's something we do secretly, not boast about.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but her claim that ‘24 hour exams are the way forward, especially for essay-based subjects’ is absolutely absurd. The intense time conditions of exams have no application in the real world of academia, where coursework assignments are much more akin to research and writing deadlines faced by academics. I just don’t understand where she’s pulled that claim from. Probably out her arse.
I actually agree with her on that point - she’s not talking about replacing coursework with these exams, just the 2-3 hour end of year ones. The end of year ones which used to be 2-3 hours were so pointless - it makes much more sense to have open book 24 hour ones in which u can genuinely apply all of the work that you have learnt instead of just memorising particular bits and having to apply them in a stressful short period of time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The kids pasta sauce is a concerning ED thing.

It's very common for people with EDs to eat baby food and kid food because they're small in quantity and calories. Pretty alarming seeing her advertising is as she is. It's something we do secretly, not boast about.
This is a woman who's read every ED book under the sun. Crazy that she missed the memo on it being secretive.

Reactions: 11
This is a woman who's read every ED book under the sun. Crazy that she missed the memo on it being secretive.
Tw: disordered eating!
Tbh, when I was struggling with disordered eating, I sometimes would make it obvious. I wouldn’t flat out say ‘oh my god I haven’t eaten today’. But I would say, when people asked if they wanted a piece of my apple, that I only had that apple to eat. I don’t know why, but I did. Not everything is completely secretive as it can also function as cry for help. I luckily never had a full blown ED and I really hope she doesn’t either!!

Reactions: 21
1619992240570.png

Literally advertised as being suitable for 9+month olds, she's regressing so quickly its unnerving
TW Calories - 145 calories per jar which she was sharing with her mum and grandmother and the average portions of pasta being 130ish calories so a very low calorie lunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
This is worrying! The nutritional value of baby food is almost zero for an adult.
Let’s hope this was just a one off 🤞🏻

Reactions: 8
Remember that drone she uses occasionally? It’s hers, not her family’s. She bought it. Apparently not an ✨aesthetic✨ enough purchase to do an unboxing on or mention. (Found it in the comments of her ”snow day study with me” video.) She got it specifically so she could ”get more countryside/slow living footage” 😂 Apparently slow living isn’t slow enough if filmed from ground level or (god forbid) not filmed at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
imagine all the 12-year-olds with their 12-year-old logic thinking ruby is god and starting to eat baby food because they want to tell her in a comment she'll never read that they are just like her, and they don't even realise how bad this is because ruby is a grown ass woman and sure, she must know what is good, and that makes me want to cry a bit

Reactions: 27
imagine all the 12-year-olds with their 12-year-old logic thinking ruby is god and starting to eat baby food because they want to tell her in a comment she'll never read that they are just like her, and they don't even realise how bad this is because ruby is a grown ass woman and sure, she must know what is good, and that makes me want to cry a bit
Exactly. I hope they instead follow her recommendations for finding antique tea cups in charity shops rather than follow her food tendancies but let’s be honest, they’ll look up to her food and exercise habits most likely :(

• Sad
Exactly. I hope they instead follow her recommendations for finding antique tea cups in charity shops rather than follow her food tendancies but let’s be honest, they’ll look up to her food and exercise habits most likely :(
I feel there’s a real grey area around pro-ED content on YouTube. In lots of other respects, if I went online with a video that encouraged young people to follow a particular ideology that might harm themselves or others then I would quite rightly get into a lot of hot water, but there’s so much pro-ED content that’s dressed up in the guise of ‘productivity’ and ‘recovery’ that’s allowed to be published without it really being questioned. I get that it would be practically impossible to police it but a lot of the stuff that very young and impressionable people can access is worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When I was struggling with disordered eating as a teen I used to watch a lot of the vegan and raw youtubers, and a combination of an already disordered relationship with food plus them being older and seemingly knowledgable made me take what they said as gospel and mimic their eating habits whenever possible, only eating fruit etc but without increasing portion sizes like they did.

I already used to order off the children’s menu and eat children’s ready meals, if I had seen a YouTuber I admired casually eating baby food for a meal I can’t even imagine how triggering that would have been.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I used to eat baby food too. Another thing I did was bake for others and not have any myself, which of course we’ve also seen Ruby do.

It makes me so sad that so many of you have struggled with disordered eating in their life, it truly is much more common than people think :(
Please everyone stay safe and treat yourself kindly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey, anyone here knows what exactly her dad does for a living? I mean besides managing Ruby's landlording side hustle lol

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I cannot fw someone who makes her money off filming herself dressing up to twirl round her garden and being a literal landlord, telling me what a ‘revolutionary’ way to make money 0 hour contracts are 😩
Just think it’s so bleeping tone deaf to keep pushing this app when she’s never had to work an exhausting minimum wage service job in her life.
BD9D0463-0207-48CF-8AE7-A9415C009C1E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.