Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get annoyed that she makes her bed by climbing all over it
I think it’s her acting so child-like again😬 and of course everything she does has to be UNIQUE so walking to each side of the bed to make it normally?? never!!!!

Reactions: 8
I just think why make bedding crumpled by trampling on it I am abit of perfectionist with my bed so it's always pulled tight with plumped pillows and decorative cushions and bed throw

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get annoyed that she makes her bed by climbing all over it
It’s SO over-the-top dramatic “I’m not like the other girls” thing to do 🤢 Honestly, who the hell makes their bed like that

Reactions: 7
I think it‘s great she has a hobby other than reading and studying but she needs to really be careful with her gymnastics. Her front walkover was extremely uncontrolled and not well executed at all. She really should focus on gaining control over her body before attempting to do stuff like that or else she‘s really going to hurt herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it‘s great she has a hobby other than reading and studying but she needs to really be careful with her gymnastics. Her front walkover was extremely uncontrolled and not well executed at all. She really should focus on gaining control over her body before attempting to do stuff like that or else she‘s really going to hurt herself.
Agree. She always looks like she's going to fall head-first backwards after doing it, and I feel like she's yanking herself forward to prevent it. Both things could easily result in injury!

Reactions: 9
ohgod is she for real
A personalised book recommendation from a person who mostly reads children books and has no actual book analysis skills? No thanks.

She could have at least organised some kind of give away. After all it's these people who are making this book club alive, not her. But obviously she'd tell everyone that she had a bookclub and put it on her linkedin without any effort whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
ohgod is she for real
A personalized book recommendation? Based on what?
And coming from Ruby, we know it's gonna be a children's book or a Victorian novel lol

Do people actually care about things like this? Like World's Book Day? It sounds a bit childish to be excited for it.

Reactions: 14
put together ''and'' outfit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and seriously - a personalized book recommendation as a gift? she can't be serious, that's zero effort

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had me up until personalised book recommendation :ROFLMAO:

I think I stopped caring about world book day in primary school

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ohgod is she for real
Loooool. The WBD tradition of dressing up has been widely criticised because it detracts from the joy of actual reading. It's cute for primary schools but for anyone older?? Just no.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she really say a personalized book recommendation? Surely she could at least send an actual book too...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she really say a personalized book recommendation? Surely she could at least send an actual book too...
Yes but this is the person who willingly took payment from a charity to promote them, she’s too tight fisted for that haha

• Heart
Reactions: 22
would think that if you're such a bOoKwOrM like Ruby every day would be world book day

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.