Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've been on a bit of a Marie Kondo binge (I'm not on board with absolutely everything she says, but I'm decluttering and finding her massively helpful in navigating the guilt I feel about getting rid of stuff)!

Marie would have a FIELD DAY with Ruby's family. They treat their house and belongings with so little respect. Their house is cluttered and dirty, and Ruby has so many clothes she could probably wear a different outfit eaxh day for several months. She clearly doesn't take care of them either - crumples, holes etc.

I get that sometimes people have to hold onto stuff because they couldn't afford to replace it, and that people are often busy, but her family is clearly massively wealthy and her mum basically does nothing all day. Ruby would also definitely have time for tidying and decluttering if she spent less time incessantly copying out lists.

Idk I just feel like they don't realise how much they have and that Ruby's obsession with things is at odds with her pretending to like wholesome 'slow living' etc

New thread here https://tattle.life/threads/ruby-granger-7-fake-smiles-and-facsimiles.16484/

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.