Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, that yoga thing in her most recent video seemed to come out of nowhere, so I definitely see her wanting to emulate Holly.
And Jade as well! I know they’re supposedly good friends and I remember she went vegan after spending a lot of time with Jade (possibly after the wooden spoon podcast)?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel like she is just trying so hard to be Holly Gabrielle?
She said last year that she found Holly Gabrielle an inspiration. Round about the same time, she started doing a lot more exercise and losing weight.

Reactions: 5
...every single video she posts is going to haunt her for a long, long time.
I always wonder this, she's going to have a hard enough time as an English grad with no proper work experience or adult skills nevermind with all those victorian morning routines and whatever, she can control the people she's around, etc now who seem to accept her but when she enters the workplace (if she's lucky) her colleagues are 100% going to be judging so hard. I always wonder how she copes outside of her echo chamber of family/friends/subscribers , it gives me anxiety to think about it

Reactions: 14
She said last year that she found Holly Gabrielle an inspiration. Round about the same time, she started doing a lot more exercise and losing weight.
I forgot about that! Makes sense. Anyone remember which video that was?

I always wonder this, she's going to have a hard enough time as an English grad with no proper work experience or adult skills nevermind with all those victorian morning routines and whatever, she can control the people she's around, etc now who seem to accept her but when she enters the workplace (if she's lucky) her colleagues are 100% going to be judging so hard. I always wonder how she copes outside of her echo chamber of family/friends/subscribers , it gives me anxiety to think about it
I really can't see Ruby having a 'normal' job - I feel like she'll go down the freelancer route or be an author that writes at home. I just can't imagine her entering an office-based workplace with people who don't idolise studiousness or tolerate sucking up to superiors.

Ruby has the wealth, and the CV-padder in the form of YouTube, to wait around and apply for the opportunity she actually wants. And, of course, take unpaid internships. She doesn't have rent and bills to worry about.

Reactions: 18

Interesting video by Soony - basically summarising what we frequently talk about on here (i.e. studytubers frequently film over multiple days to do a single 'what I did/studied in one day' video, and doing things purely in the name of productivity). He says that he won't name names, but we all know who in particular he's referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Interesting video by Soony - basically summarising what we frequently talk about on here (i.e. studytubers frequently film over multiple days to do a single 'what I did/studied in one day' video, and doing things purely in the name of productivity). He says that he won't name names, but we all know who in particular he's referring to.
such a good video! thanks for sharing it here...I think most of studytubers should watch this, especially Ruby

Reactions: 1

interesting that he's pivoted to these types of video because he used to be decidedly part of the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 3
interesting that he's pivoted to these types of video because he used to be decidedly part of the problem
I agree, I watched the video but he seems to very self aware of the community he’s in and urges others to do the same about putting on disclaimers on things such as “15 hour study with me” videos.

Reactions: 4
For someone who supposedly has done lots of gymnastics her technique is awful. Not in a nitpicky way, in a 'I think shes going to twist her ankle' way! Watching her latest story made me cringe, this is how she landed a jump!

(Looks better in the photo than on the video, she properly wobbled over on her right ankle, and that was the jump she filmed so who knows what the rest were like!)

PicsArt_03-01-06.23.24.jpg

Reactions: 4
For someone who supposedly has done lots of gymnastics her technique is awful. Not in a nitpicky way, in a 'I think shes going to twist her ankle' way! Watching her latest story made me cringe, this is how she landed a jump!

(Looks better in the photo than on the video, she properly wobbled over on her right ankle, and that was the jump she filmed so who knows what the rest were like!)

View attachment 461849
I dont think she has done gymnastics, she just taught herself.

sorry for this comment as it's kind of OT, but Ruby's "No-Sleep Day in my Life (still productive)" video came into my recommended so I watched it, and for a good portion of the video she mentions how she was so tired, but continued to go and exercise and work more... Why does she never allow herself time to rest? In that video, she went on two walks, played in the garden with Martha, and exercised in the garden. I would've been flat out after all of that 😭

Reactions: 17
sorry for this comment as it's kind of OT, but Ruby's "No-Sleep Day in my Life (still productive)" video came into my recommended so I watched it, and for a good portion of the video she mentions how she was so tired, but continued to go and exercise and work more... Why does she never allow herself time to rest? In that video, she went on two walks, played in the garden with Martha, and exercised in the garden. I would've been flat out after all of that 😭
It came up on my suggested too! I watched it and thankfully the comments pointed how unhealthy it was to get no sleep. This comment really does call her out!!💯

E203A808-EEB0-468C-9CB4-B24CFD242E55.jpeg

Reactions: 42
It came up on my suggested too! I watched it and thankfully the comments pointed how unhealthy it was to get no sleep. This comment really does call her out!!💯

View attachment 462245
i’m glad someone pointed it out! i hope she eventually realises that promoting that kind of behaviour is toxic/damaging for her young audience :(

Reactions: 11
I dont think she has done gymnastics, she just taught herself.
She’s frequently mentioned that she did it properly when she was younger but quit later on. It’s just another way for RoObeEe to live her childhood rather than living in the present.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get annoyed that she makes her bed by climbing all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.