Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does anyone else (other than Ruby) pronounce folk as foLk? I say fohk.

I bet she'll argue that it's a regional thing - like acadaymia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m guessing the ‘slow living’ is just for the video as the concept is completely at odds with her usual content of 15 hour study days and reading 150 books a year.

Reactions: 16
About the holocaust memorial thing, I don't get why she couldn't just do an educational video to raise awareness for it, by explaining the what, how, when and why (with actual WW2 reading, mind you). She has a big audience. If she spent time doing even more research she surely would be apt to do a video like that but, you know, of course she wouldn't go that "far". If she can't roleplay, she can't educate, I guess. It's just an absurd situation to accept ad money for it to be reinvested, when in that case she could "invest" ON HER OWN, in an half-assed idea. Memorials are important, but no one can deny how much more impactful social media influencers are to the younger generations. And that's precisely what Ruby is, an influencer

Reactions: 6
Wonky buns again! Ruby's hairstyling will be the death of me.
Seriously that's the "hairstyle" I wear when I'm shut inside all day studying and maybe my hair needs washing too. So I just throw it in a bun in 5 seconds and call it a day. Surely for a Youtube video you'd want to put a little bit more effort in?

Reactions: 6
There are so many points in the video where you can see she‘s filmed this during multiple days.

I was also quite surprised at her butt right infront of the camera during her yoga session 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m guessing the ‘slow living’ is just for the video as the concept is completely at odds with her usual content of 15 hour study days and reading 150 books a year.
Completely agree...she’s the opposite of Slow Living 😑

Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard it pronounced foLk.... surely she’s never heard it pronounced that way either? Is she doing this on purpose?
Not entirely sure what ‘folk classical’ music is either, unless she one of those people who thinks that any music without lyrics or that is ‘old’ can be called ‘classical’ 🙄

Reactions: 11
There are so many points in the video where you can see she‘s filmed this during multiple days.

I was also quite surprised at her butt right infront of the camera during her yoga session 😂
glad it wasn’t just me who was surprised by this 😂 i was eating and i didn’t really want to see her ass all up in the screen 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What's the point of writing her to-do list/daily plan twice, both on Notion and in her planner?

Is it really so cold in the UK right now that you need to wear four layers of clothes to go out? I doubt it.
Jesus, Ruby. You need to learn the concept of moderation.

Also she was wearing four shirts/jumpers and nothing on her legs. She was just wearing tights on her legs.
It really feels like I'm watching a 5 year old dress herself.

Reactions: 20
Also, did anyone else notice when she was getting ready for her walk that she had huge bruises all over her legs?

Reactions: 2
Am I an anomaly or does everyone else also need to go to the bathroom very first thing, not drink a giant glass of water and and do a 10 minute yoga routine beforehand? That's probably not "aesthetic" enough for Ruby 🤣

Reactions: 22
Am I an anomaly or does everyone else also need to go to the bathroom very first thing, not drink a giant glass of water and and do a 10 minute yoga routine beforehand? That's probably not "aesthetic" enough for Ruby 🤣
Who drinks a glass of water, then another huge freezing glass of water and then tea all in the span of probably 20 minutes? She's trying so hard with the ED habits.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.