Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think it’s a pretty weird time to be asking about this, to my mind, any pupil asking their school to team up with Ruby would probably be told “not now” because we’re in the middle of a pandemic and the schools are supposed to be returning in a couple of weeks which requires a lot of organising (testing etc etc). Just seems like a daft time to push this. Unless of course she’s only doing it to look good after the #ad, which I’m sure we can agree she is.

Reactions: 31
She should just donate the damn money back and be done with this vanity project. I agree, not one brain cell went into the planning of the whole thing, from any part. Trying to appear gracious, charitable and #kind won't change much about the situation Ruby has found herself in.

Reactions: 30
Also educated in NI! We didn’t learn about the Holocaust in primary, didn’t do history at grammar so don’t know about that. We did the world wars at primary but it was more like... the evacuation etc and the impact on Belfast of the blitz. May have touched on Holocaust maybe but I learnt more about it from reading Anne Franks diary and going to an exhibition on it at the Waterfront.
oh no I wasn’t talking about people in NI , I more meant people in mainland Britain , for example when I went to uni a lot of my friends from England didn’t know about the troubles or the full extent of it

Reactions: 4
oh no I wasn’t talking about people in NI , I more meant people in mainland Britain , for example when I went to uni a lot of my friends from England didn’t know about the troubles or the full extent of it
I’ve found no one over here (England) really knows or cares. But it was a huge part of my upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As bad as it is Ruby accepting the money, I find it weird a charity was fine with paying her to begin with
Same. If Ruby was, say, a Holocaust specialized Historian, I’d 100% agree to her being paid for making speeches at schools and whatnot - it’s her profession we’re talking about. But she’s just a dumb kid - who is she to provide education about the Holocaust? Hell, I myself have researched quite a bit about the Holocaust but I would feel nowhere near ready to talk about it (even less so TEACH about it) in public.

If I were her, I would have just not accepted the money and made the post anyways.

Reactions: 17
For the 1000 time it's not a cereal bowl it's a bowl of cereal I don't know why but that really annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 33
take a shot every time Ruby puts on another unnecessary layer before her walk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really makes me laugh how she dresses so old-timey and loves playing the romanticised Victorian but she has all these modern amenities in her videos like her headphones and the boiling water tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the 1000 time it's not a cereal bowl it's a bowl of cereal I don't know why but that really annoys me
More precisely, it’s a bowl of bran cereal, because a certain someone is constipated. Or maybe that was in the ED handbook next to ”drink a ton of ice water and green tea in the morning for ~negative calories~ lol 😂 (I’d check my copy, but I lost it sometime in my early twenties when I realized it was counterproductive to everything I wanted out of life.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how her nails literally go from unpainted when shes showing the toothbrush, to painted when she actually brushes her teeth, then back to unpainted when she does her make up and then to painted again when she makes breakfast 🤣
1127CD84-2A67-4746-A90D-850C49803E20.jpeg

BAB71FE1-42D8-47AA-91B3-53F851796DA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Half way through... yet to find the 'exciting' element...

EDIT: so.. how is this routine 'exciting' compared to her other videos? I don't get why she described it that way...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nah this is a weird take. Obviously its important to remember the Holocaust and you know how we can do that? By not taking money from the Holocaust rememberance trust.

The Trust also offered her the money as part of a memorization effort though. Like... publicity is a huge part of it. I don't think she should have made this a paid effort, but the Trust also has a part in it. Outreach costs money, and unfortunately that includes outreach as part of Holocaust education. That doesn't seem like a wild concept at all...

Reactions: 1
I also think it’s a pretty weird time to be asking about this, to my mind, any pupil asking their school to team up with Ruby would probably be told “not now” because we’re in the middle of a pandemic and the schools are supposed to be returning in a couple of weeks which requires a lot of organising (testing etc etc). Just seems like a daft time to push this. Unless of course she’s only doing it to look good after the #ad, which I’m sure we can agree she is.
Exactly. I'm 100% sure this whole thing will ultimately go nowhere (because no one will take her seriously since she has no authority to do this in any capacity, and this is surely not the time to set up memorials in schools), that money will stay in Ruby's bank account, and none of her fans will care or remember because they're all 12 and don't know any better.
This whole situation is so disgusting. Ruby should be ashamed of herself imo.

Reactions: 9

EDIT: so.. how is this routine 'exciting' compared to her other videos? I don't get why she described it that way...
I have a feeling it’s mainly exciting for her, because she’s found a new label to slap on every single thing she does. Used to be dark macadamia this and dark macadamia that, now it’s going to be ”slow living” everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dress is very

Notes on the new video:

Is she trying to dress like an extra from a low budget Austen adaptation?
Reading while brushing her teeth again, oh do come on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.