Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, I’m sure Martha has plenty of feedback for Ruby, but of course she can’t say any of it because Ruby would be upset and she’s the golden child.

Reactions: 10
i really hope she's alright :(
i don't want to assume she has an ED but some of her behaviour is concerning

Reactions: 7
I always thought that's how collarbones usually look when you hold your phone in that position? I guess she doesn't wear things that show her collarbones enough to really know, though, she could be straining haha.

Reactions: 11
I’m gonna stop worrying about RooBee having an ED. Instead, I’m gonna just call it out for what it is - attention-seeking. Look at my eye bags! Look at my collar bones! Look at my tiny portions! Boo hoo I slept really badly! Boo hoo I feel the cold so easily! My two interests apart from veganism and researching how-to books about anorexia are Victorian children and the Holocaust, because they deal with people being super skinny!

...I mean really, does this not sum it up pretty well?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m gonna stop worrying about RooBee having an ED. Instead, I’m gonna just call it out for what it is - attention-seeking. Look at my eye bags! Look at my collar bones! Look at my tiny portions! Boo hoo I slept really badly! Boo hoo I feel the cold so easily! My two interests apart from veganism and researching how-to books about anorexia are Victorian children and the Holocaust, because they deal with people being super skinny!

...I mean really, does this not sum it up pretty well?
I think it's probably more of a cry for help, so I'm glad some people here have noticed

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she became extremely vain recent times. Too much praising from her minions I guess. Constant ootd, "acting" videos, lookbooks, selfies, etc. I agree she's fishing for attention and compliments. If she had some actual problems I bet her family would see, after all they took her to therapy sessions before and are well off to give her all the help she needs. Besides she's neither worryingly small or looking sick. That's what humans without makeup look like. It reminds me of these comments asking if you're sick when one day you decide go to work without makeup lol. Also, I feel she's so boring that some people want to see problems where there aren't any.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mostly agree with the above posts but it is worth remembering that you can have a disordered relationship with eating but still not be 'worryingly small or looking sick', and that EDs are on a sliding scale - not everyone is an extreme case. From what I've seen I don't think Ruby has an ED, but there are defo some worrying signs

Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who thinks it’s a weird thing to be focusing on , not that Holocaust victims shouldn’t be remembered and these atrocities taught about, but seems weird when it’s already like the only major point in history that’s consistently taught (because for once the brits don’t look like baddies) and the only time she’s ever an activist is for something so far in the past when there’s serious stuff going on in the world right now to be fundraising for ... oh wait they don’t match her aesthetic

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks it’s a weird thing to be focusing on , not that Holocaust victims shouldn’t be remembered and these atrocities taught about, but seems weird when it’s already like the only major point in history that’s consistently taught (because for once the brits don’t look like baddies) and the only time she’s ever an activist is for something so far in the past when there’s serious stuff going on in the world right now to be fundraising for ... oh wait they don’t match her aesthetic
it’s nothing more than damage control for the Holocaust AD flop. She has no choice but to follow through with what she made up on the spot

Reactions: 20
how convenient, just after it was pointed out on this thread that she did nothing about this!
Also, last time she asked people from state schools to DM her and now she’s asking again, I wonder if no one took up her offer? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Holocaust remembrance is an entirely worthy, important and timely cause. Antisemitism is still pervasive (including in UK politics and society), and the Holocaust didn't happen very long ago at all. Hocaust education is also often lacking, and the focus on underfunded state schools would suggest that she appreciates the importance of such education in places that have fewer resources to work with. That's fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.