Ruby Granger #44 To be or not to be pretentious, that is the subjective question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sound of the chewing šŸ¤¢ I swear Iā€™ll never complain about her editing ever again if she can just learn to turn the volume down when sheā€™s eating. Why does it sound so soggy?! Hell, The Nutcracker wouldā€™ve been music to my ears at this point!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 20.52.29.png

i mean, nothing against this.

but what about the people you are filming in the restaurant sitting at the next table? it's not copyright, but another form of right and I don't know why people on the internet do this? why can't they just blur faces or maybe ... not film everything? or try a different angle so that you don't show other people? maybe?!
I also wonder if she has the permission of the professor for the last part of her video.

Reactions: 28
How sad that they gift you a ton of donuts and you eat them alone and friendless in your own room... I'm sure they had in mind that she would post a little video or pic of her enjoying them with friends. Right now the message is: Eat our donuts so that you will be alone and sad. *nailed it

Reactions: 26
How sad that they gift you a ton of donuts and you eat them alone and friendless in your own room... I'm sure they had in mind that she would post a little video or pic of her enjoying them with friends. Right now the message is: Eat our donuts so that you will be alone and sad. *nailed it
how can she even tell which one is the best when she just takes a teeny tiny bite? and aren't the filled with something? I had a filled donut (we call the filled ones with the icing on top "Berliner", but that varies from region to region in Germany) and it had a vanilla cream while the dough was chocolate. it was delicious. The "normal" ones are just with a jam filling. (is filling even the right word? it sounds like the filling of a tooth or something. I'm confused now. I see myself out)

Reactions: 13
Just started watching the new video and I already have a question: why on earth would you include a close-up of your dirty dishes and put it in your video? What's the point?

Edit: the way she writes "Oxford Bibliographic Society" which then links to the society's Facebook page where it clearly says "Oxford BibliographicAL Society" is just hilarious! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just stumbled upon her ā€žPreparing for Oxford Vlogā€œ and had to stop when she got to ā€žpreparingā€œ by creating a shopping list of foods she always wants to have stocked or whatever for when the term gets busy. To this means she is researching templates, downloading the template to her Mac, adapting the headings of the template, transferring the file to her IPad, converting the file to a pdf, and filing it out with her Apple pen. Good god. I get that lists can take off some mental load when times are busy and I can relate to a certain degree that it can be fun to ā€žmake things prettyā€œ in whatever form suits you. But this is such a nonsensical load of mindless busy work. Just get a piece of paper or use one of your five thousand planners, have a note on your phone. Or at least donā€™t take yourself so bleeping seriously and cosplay this absurd adult gold star child. Just say ā€žI know itā€™s silly, but I had fun doing itā€œ. But she just is stuck in this routine to have some youngsters, weird middle aged women and creepy weirdos in the comment section applaude her for this nonsense. Like it is something meaningful, something to aspire to.

Reactions: 24
Just started watching the new video and I already have a question: why on earth would you include a close-up of your dirty dishes and put it in your video? What's the point?
It's likely because there's dirty dishes visible in the background shots and she wanted to jump in to casually insist that they're JANUINELY from the same day and HONNASTLEEEE haven't been there for days/weeks/months. She thinks calling attention to it and just lying will fool people into thinking she's being transparent. In reality, she's just a slob and far too lazy to tidy before filming.

It's far from the first time she's revealed that she just lives in squalor at Oxford, too, with dirty dishes piled high on the counters and floor for days on end:

Untit57l56ed567565685p56567wer6785675567879786757589ng - Copy.png

She really needs to just drop out, make peace with the fact that she's a privileged person with aggressively average intelligence at best and just start making friends and spending her time with them free of the fakery. For all her pretending she's SOCH AND INTROVARRT and JANUINELY LOFFS STODDYING AND LAHHHRNING, she looks completely miserable and hopelessly out of her depth whenever she's pretending to read or trying to study things she has no hope of comprehending.

1e6bcb0ea4fd43019c6786718678mode-image 47457- Copy - Copy.png

The only time she looks remotely happy is when she's around other people, removed from academia (or within arm's reach of mummy).

True to form for Ruby, she just mopes in her room alone eating nothing for most of this video, struggling to write an essay on a topic she doesn't understand for a degree that she's completely unequipped for, all the while insisting that she loves every minute. And then she wonders why her "MANTLE HALTH" isn't great.

And once again she complains that she can't focus or concentrate on anything and her attention span's destroyed after spending all day eating nothing but a few flakes of donut icing, but her solution is to just change locations and continue not eating.

My favourite part was when she exclaimed with shock that there's "SYO MANNIE GIFTED THINGS IN THIS VIDEEYOWWW: CROSSTOWN DYOHNOTS AND NOW THE OIVY." Two things is JANUNINELY SYO MANNIE and Ruby neglects to point out that every single video she uploads has between 4 and 25 undeclared ads for gifted/paid products, along with a main sponsor. She's clearly been looking at the ad criticism she's been getting and thinks more gaslighting and lies will count as transparency.

Ruby's fake accent claims another word victim: "The MASHROOM syoup was one off the basst syoops oiy've troiyed".

"It's SYO GUD fwore what nature calls..."Irresponsible reading"," Ruby says.

I must've missed that Attenborough episode, but I'm glad they're reading the classics and academic papers in the wild animal kingdom, too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A bug-bear of mine: when influencers eat a bite of a donut and then put the saliva-sodden donut back in the box with the other donuts. Put it on a plate or better yet, eat the damn thing!

Itā€™s clear Ruby probably wonā€™t eat them.
Well somebody asked her about the doughnuts and Ruby said that she gave the other three to her friends, yet she never showed us giving the other 3 doughnuts to her friends which means that she either didn't give them to her friends or she chucked them in the bin. She also claims that she ate the other 3 herself yet I don't believe that either.

Reactions: 8
JANUINELY
1706223766674.png

Well somebody asked her about the doughnuts and Ruby said that she gave the other three to her friends, yet she never showed us giving the other 3 doughnuts to her friends which means that she either didn't give them to her friends or she chucked them in the bin. She also claims that she ate the other 3 herself yet I don't believe that either.
Yeah, nah, unless these friends are called Hermione Granger, Emma Watson and Rory Gilmore, then suuuuuure.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know if thereā€™s actual science behind this or is it something she likes to think exists in her dark academia world?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2714117
i mean, nothing against this.

but what about the people you are filming in the restaurant sitting at the next table? it's not copyright, but another form of right and I don't know why people on the internet do this? why can't they just blur faces or maybe ... not film everything? or try a different angle so that you don't show other people? maybe?!
I also wonder if she has the permission of the professor for the last part of her video.
I find this awful too. Basic privacy aside, you don't know who will see these videos. There are a bunch of reasons why people wouldn't want to be filmed for hundreds of thousands of people to see. Maybe they lied & called in sick to work, maybe they are trying to cut contact with people they don't want to see, maybe they are hiding from abusive ex-partners, maybe they are in witness protection. Unlikely but not impossible. Influencers act like the world is their background and everyone else is just an NPC in their content. I long for the day where these money hungry "content creators" get their comeuppance.

Reactions: 26
The only point I agree with her.
tumblr_mrdbqkhUoz1ruqtayo1_500.gif

By the way, how can you be sad if you receive free donuts?
---
She already does that last one on the daily, based on the meals weā€™ve seen her post.
Hey! We fed prisonners better than that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's likely because there's dirty dishes visible in the background shots and she wanted to jump in to casually insist that they're JANUINELY from the same day and HONNASTLEEEE haven't been there for days/weeks/months. She thinks calling attention to it and just lying will fool people into thinking she's being transparent. In reality, she's just a slob and far too lazy to tidy before filming.

It's far from the first time she's revealed that she just lives in squalor at Oxford, too, with dirty dishes piled high on the counters and floor for days on end:

View attachment 2714358

She really needs to just drop out, make peace with the fact that she's a privileged person with aggressively average intelligence at best and just start making friends and spending her time with them free of the fakery. For all her pretending she's SOCH AND INTROVARRT and JANUINELY LOFFS STODDYING AND LAHHHRNING, she looks completely miserable and hopelessly out of her depth whenever she's pretending to read or trying to study things she has no hope of comprehending.

View attachment 2714459

The only time she looks remotely happy is when she's around other people, removed from academia (or within arm's reach of mummy).

True to form for Ruby, she just mopes in her room alone eating nothing for most of this video, struggling to write an essay on a topic she doesn't understand for a degree that she's completely unequipped for, all the while insisting that she loves every minute. And then she wonders why her "MANTLE HALTH" isn't great.

And once again she complains that she can't focus or concentrate on anything and her attention span's destroyed after spending all day eating nothing but a few flakes of donut icing, but her solution is to just change locations and continue not eating.

My favourite part was when she exclaimed with shock that there's "SYO MANNIE GIFTED THINGS IN THIS VIDEEYOWWW: CROSSTOWN DYOHNOTS AND NOW THE OIVY." Two things is JANUNINELY SYO MANNIE and Ruby neglects to point out that every single video she uploads has between 4 and 25 undeclared ads for gifted/paid products, along with a main sponsor. She's clearly been looking at the ad criticism she's been getting and thinks more gaslighting and lies will count as transparency.

Ruby's fake accent claims another word victim: "The MASHROOM syoup was one off the basst syoops oiy've troiyed".

"It's SYO GUD fwore what nature calls..."Irresponsible reading"," Ruby says.

I must've missed that Attenborough episode, but I'm glad they're reading the classics and academic papers in the wild animal kingdom, too.
Even if they were all from the same day, Oxford colleges are infamous for their rodent problems. Which isn't at all suprising because those buildings (even the modernised ones like Ruby's) are old as balls. And filled with students with questionable hygine. She shouldn't be leaving food scraps in her room for any length of time. You'd expect a germ-a-phobe like Roobles to be concious of that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Screenshot (853).png

Not even a minute in and she's being her infamous obnoxious self again lol who told her that they thought the classics were boring? raise your hand. Could it be that Rumbster Granger thought the classics were boring, decided that they're notā€”considering she's telling the truth her, a big risk, I knowā€”and is, once again, including everyone else into her stupid/bizarre/wrong thoughts?

This is her "the society tells us" and "we tend to" thing all over again.

• Haha
Saying Crime and Punishment is going to be in her ā€œtop 5 favourite booksā€ after only being 5% through itā€¦ she is infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saying Crime and Punishment is going to be in her ā€œtop 5 favourite booksā€ after only being 5% through itā€¦ she is infuriating.
I doubt she even understands it. More than likely we will someday get a "review" which will basically be some bizarre compilation of an Amazon review and the blurb on the back of the book, with odd little additions by her, that make absolutely no sense, whatsoever. She has proven time and time again that she needs to be spoon fed information and has no sane original thoughts of her own.

Reactions: 14
I doubt she even understands it. More than likely we will someday get a "review" which will basically be some bizarre compilation of an Amazon review and the blurb on the back of the book, with odd little additions by her, that make absolutely no sense, whatsoever. She has proven time and time again that she needs to be spoon fed information and has no sane original thoughts of her own.
The review: ā€˜IYTā€™S BAYSICKLY ABOUT CROIYME AND ā€¦ā€™ Ruby screws up her eyes and squints at the camera ā€˜PONNISHMENTā€™.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.