Ruby Granger #44 To be or not to be pretentious, that is the subjective question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spills half of it trying to pour because she's got an open book in the other hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1706400723055.png

"sponsoring today's vide..." she couldn't even put the effort into doing the sponsorship right

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I assumed it was the parents' bedroom, not Clara's one only. Anyways we need her to start her own channel, at this point I'm pretty sure she'd be more entertaining than her daughter.
If the mother does have her own bedroom I will say that my mom had her own bedroom in addition to the one my parents had shared together and she was definitely mentally broken up with him for years prior to when they split up so not a good sign for the bones manor.

Random thought, Ruby could probably write a parody of her life at home and name it The Bones Manor and I might actually read that lmao
---
People who are underweight or are not eating enough feel cold all the time (see athletes on a cut to make a weight category). Not saying anything, mind.
Low iron is also very common in females (because of menstruation) which can also make you cold all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If the mother does have her own bedroom I will say that my mom had her own bedroom in addition to the one my parents had shared together and she was definitely mentally broken up with him for years prior to when they split up so not a good sign for the bones manor
I haven’t watched the video so don’t know the context but just wanted to come on and say it doesn’t always mean trouble in a relationship!

My parents have had separate beds for years (my dad snores and kicks in the night so my mum gets a better nights’ sleep in another room) and they are totally fine! Obviously that’s not always the case but maybe Mother Granger or Daddy Granger snore and they need some respite from it!

Reactions: 25
I haven’t watched the video so don’t know the context but just wanted to come on and say it doesn’t always mean trouble in a relationship!

My parents have had separate beds for years (my dad snores and kicks in the night so my mum gets a better nights’ sleep in another room) and they are totally fine! Obviously that’s not always the case but maybe Mother Granger or Daddy Granger snore and they need some respite from it!
Agreed, lack of sleep for years can affect your health, I know a few who end up with separate rooms for this reason, one has sleep apnea and uses a machine which can make some noise.

I would also read a parody of life in The Bones Manor though :ROFLMAO:

Yeah my husband and I sleep separately most nights due to his snoring and we've only been married a year (together for 7) but I'm a ratbag without sleep and his snoring even supersedes my earplugs 😂
I like to think Mother Bones is the one who snores like Billy-o

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Even without that sleep reason, some couples work best when they aren't constantly together. Some have different places before having kids and keep that balance by having different rooms. But that requires some money to have enough room for everyone. Another reason could be to use an unused room as a spare one, like a dressing room one. Once again, rich people life, I only saw that in a friend's house, the last room was the place where they kept the clothes for other seasons ( like winter stuff in summer for example) or where friends could sleep when visiting and the regular friends bedroom was already occupied.

Reactions: 8
imagine Ruby having expresso... twitchy and squinty as hell

• Haha
I've never seen her hairline that bad before. It looks like she has a wig that's flying off in the wind.

• Haha
That receding hairline is peak Middle Ages.
1706448096201.png

---

For all we know, this room could also be a spare bedroom that doubles as another closet for Mummy Granger.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For all we know, this room could also be a spare bedroom that doubles as another closet for Mummy Granger.
I’ve been under the impression that it is, Ruby slept in it once when she was cosplaying a Victorian servant for one of her videos.

• Haha
That receding hairline is peak Middle Ages.
View attachment 2719689
---

As someone with hair loss I will refrain from commenting on her hairline however I wish she’d learn to braid her hair properly or put it up in a bun wjrh pins. Her hair has the potential to be really lovely if she looked after it in more protective styles like French braids and buns

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone with hair loss I will refrain from commenting on her hairline however I wish she’d learn to braid her hair properly or put it up in a bun wjrh pins. Her hair has the potential to be really lovely if she looked after it in more protective styles like French braids and buns
I wonder if she has traction alopecia? I know she has long hair and that can put a lot of weight on her head if she is pulling it back tight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.