Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of Ruby’s students has found her tiktok! Hopefully she finds tattle soon 😬View attachment 1948082
Anyone else find this… very weird? For me this is an extreme blurring of boundaries. This girl is clearly a minor, she shouldn’t be interacting with adults who work at her school on social media. Ruby shouldn’t be allowing this.

Reactions: 27
has anyone seen @/lady_of_the_mercians tiktok video responding to being called the “ruby granger of history”? it’s an excellent takedown of her videos. i also saw her in ruby’s comments questioning her on miss patina but of course there was no response lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find this… very weird? For me this is an extreme blurring of boundaries. This girl is clearly a minor, she shouldn’t be interacting with adults who work at her school on social media. Ruby shouldn’t be allowing this.
Yeah, there's reasons most teachers private all their social media, to shut down this kind of out-of-school interaction before it can happen.

And this is one of the many reasons why Ruby should be kept far away from any school setting - she's never had a responsible grasp of what constitutes an appropriate relationship between adults and children.

She's been actively encouraging kids to be penpals and friends with their teachers outside school for years now and telling them to send unsolicited cards and gifts and tit like she does. Then there's her own weird fixation with befriending kids, which raises immediate red flags for how she'll interact with young students at work.
---

has anyone seen @/lady_of_the_mercians tiktok video responding to be called the “ruby granger of history”? it’s an excellent takedown of her videos. i also saw her in ruby’s comments questioning her on miss patina but of course there was no response lol
She also called Ruby out for being a Tory buying her way to success on TikTok a while back, but then walked it back in the comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
has anyone seen @/lady_of_the_mercians tiktok video responding to being called the “ruby granger of history”? it’s an excellent takedown of her videos. i also saw her in ruby’s comments questioning her on miss patina but of course there was no response lol
Just went for a nose and she’s got it bang on! I wonder if Ruby will leave a comment defending herself lmfao

Reactions: 7
It is weird. Back when I was a sub teacher, the two schools I subbed at had a social media policy. Private account, no accepting students on there if they add you or try to follow you. But this was before tik tok. It was just facebook and insta that were relevant at the time.

Then again, the school did hire her, knowing that she is quite a public content creator...

Reactions: 23
i think my humor is broken but every time you guys type in Ruby’s dramatic accent I die

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This just popped up on my fyp page 🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When she wrote 'book club poster on drive' does she mean Google drive or a USB, maybe?? It seems ridiculous that she'd make a poster on a car journey when she sits at her desk nearly the whole day lol.

I'm sure Ruby loved being reminded of the book club depacle. 😆 Thought she'd finally put that behind her, but nope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
came on here just to see if anyone posted about this :LOL: it’s refreshing to see the ✨critical thinking & self-awareness✨ of her commenters… i guess the bar was on the floor compared to roobee’s comment section

edit: I also have to mention that this has me cackling 🤣
17EDA604-F656-4CD8-A4FA-81698EC1A9F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
her stans are absolutely flooding the comments proving that once again, their reading comprehension skills are at level zero

Reactions: 16
"Ruby, can't help but notice you're several hours late for work, is everything okay?"
"Yahh, syo sowry, oiy...was wahhrking on planning a YEECHEEB vidyeeyow."
"A what-now?"
"A YEECHEEB vidyeeyow. Oiy've been potting it off fwore ages naow."
"Umm...what the heck is Yee-cheeb? Is that a medical thing?"
"Nyooo, Yeecheeb! Yoo knyow, it's an internat platfworm whaahr yeeu cheese videeyows to watch and than yeeu watch tham."
"And this...Yeecheeb was important enough to skip the first three hours of your shift for?"
"Oh yas, Yeecheeb is moiy wahhrk, and this is moiy traditional job, syo Yeecheeb always takes prassedant, syo oiyy johst did that and thannn had a quick cwoffee and thann oiyy lafft.."
"...It's becoming very clear, very quickly that many mistakes were made in hiring you to work in the English department."

View attachment 1947278

She "works" a 3 hour day. This is not a job, this is the school doing community outreach to give a local hermit a reason to leave their dusty home for a few hours.
Doesn't it say 10:15 - 18.15 though? Can't quite make it out on my screen but it somewhat looks like it could be either 13:15 or 18:15

Remember when she called Sun Tzu, 'sun shway'? I think it was something like that...She got the name confused with Feng Shui
---

Just wanted to thank you for pointing out this tiktok. It was an excellent takedown indeed. 🤣 I did see her comments about Miss Patina being unethical etc, with no response as yet from The Roobinator

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding that TikTok, her fans are defending her saying that she's changed, but her whole brand is literally PUMPKIN PRODUCTIVITY. She sells planners and bases her entire personality on a bunch of routines and how much she does and reads in a day. Her latest video is about how she read 17 books in a month while supposedly balancing a job. The only reason why she suddenly started talking about the toxicity of hustle culture and grades is because she wasn't doing much after she graduated. It made her feel better about herself. I guarantee that if she gets accepted to Oxford, she'll make "17 hour study day at Oxford" videos. Plus, the fact that she never shows her whole personality. It went from Harry Potter, to Cottage Core, to Dark Academia, to Emily Dickinson, and now part-time teacher. And every time it's just marketing for whatever she's selling/promoting.

Reactions: 19
Regarding that TikTok, her fans are defending her saying that she's changed, but her whole brand is literally PUMPKIN PRODUCTIVITY. She sells planners and bases her entire personality on a bunch of routines and how much she does and reads in a day. Her latest video is about how she read 17 books in a month while supposedly balancing a job. The only reason why she suddenly started talking about the toxicity of hustle culture and grades is because she wasn't doing much after she graduated. It made her feel better about herself. I guarantee that if she gets accepted to Oxford, she'll make "17 hour study day at Oxford" videos. Plus, the fact that she never shows her whole personality. It went from Harry Potter, to Cottage Core, to Dark Academia, to Emily Dickinson, and now part-time teacher. And every time it's just marketing for whatever she's selling/promoting.
Exactly. She's still all about toxic productivity.
I've noticed she's dabbling in Ballet Core lately:

balletcore.JPG

balletcore2.JPG

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Exactly. She's still all about toxic productivity.
I've noticed she's dabbling in Ballet Core lately:
Sometimes I wonder if I'm just jealous, and honestly I am. Having the privilege to pursue as many hobbies, read as much as you like, get a job basically handed to you, get sponsored to sell tea, have people treat you like a child who can do no wrong, etc. is just hard to watch as someone who is having a hard time finding a job. Here in the US, a lot of us can barely afford to buy eggs. Having influencers live privileged lives and then tell their subscribers that they just need to be more productive and buy planners and tea and be bored and romanticize your life is so irritating. "I read 17 books this month" is so...not an attainable goal for anyone trying to survive out here.

If you're on TikTok, you've probably seen an influencer named OkCallie who got all her followers from showing her law school journey just to give it all up to become a full-time influencer and move to LA. All they're doing is continue to contribute to fast fashion. Their pursuits are purely capitalist at that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she is teaching (or whatever) parttime so depending on when her ... whatever she does starts, 10 o'clock isn't that odd, I guess.

btw I got a call earlier. I have a new job!! Starting in April, fulltime. It will be sooooo strange to work 40h a week after such a long time. And I have to leave the house. :cry: while my husband can stay home to work. will he miss me during the day?
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! 😘

Reactions: 5
When she wrote 'book club poster on drive' does she mean Google drive or a USB, maybe?? It seems ridiculous that she'd make a poster on a car journey when she sits at her desk nearly the whole day lol.
i didn't think of that! mostly because for me drive is ... drive, something you do and I forgot that Google Drive exists or that a "drive" is a piece of hardware. But with Ruby, you never know. 😆 I can totally see her doing thing on her journey to work. Like a politician, sitting in the back of a big car while being driven around

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.