Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i didn't think of that! mostly because for me drive is ... drive, something you do and I forgot that Google Drive exists or that a "drive" is a piece of hardware. But with Ruby, you never know. 😆 I can totally see her doing thing on her journey to work. Like a politician, sitting in the back of a big car while being driven around
Lol yes, I can picture Ruby doing that too. Who knows what she meant. She's been very secretive about this job. I don't understand why she didn't just say 'I'm going into school for x number of days to get experience working as a teaching assistant. I help the teacher by doing xyz.' That kind of info doesn't compromise privacy or create any safeguarding issues.

Congrats on your job btw! That's great news. 🥳

Reactions: 11
It finally happened... I have been influenced by Ruby :sick: I bought one of the books she recommended on her newest video ... I have to admit, I have been kind of curious since the video on Instagram where she read this book in the van haha
What will come next? 😭
(However, I cannot wait to finally read it!!! Even though it will not be as fancy haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It finally happened... I have been influenced by Ruby :sick: I bought one of the books she recommended on her newest video ... I have to admit, I have been kind of curious since the video on Instagram where she read this book in the van haha
What will come next? 😭
(However, I cannot wait to finally read it!!! Even though it will not be as fancy haha)
lol I went book shopping yesterday, it had been a tough week so I may or may not have bought about 8 books - and I saw that one and steered well clear - I’ve been counterinfluenced by her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a french, I often speak with my hands, just like lot of people from my place ( south west of France), for me it's normal. But it feels strange to see that on an english girl tbh, Idk why.

Not related but for the ones who know Kylegordonisgreat, his "The kid that's no fun" is a male Ruby but funnier.
Didn’t she copy it from Holly Gabrielle or someone else? I seem to recall someone mentioning it here.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she copy it from Holly Gabrielle or someone else? I seem to recall someone mentioning it here.
Yes. The claw is a Holly Gabrielle gesture.

What will come next? 😭
Haha that's okay. I bought a book that she recommended in her 'summer reads' vlog or whatever the title was. To be fair, she often lists good books. I don't remember the van one, though. Which book was that?

Reactions: 4
When Holly does it, it always seems natural. When Ruby does it, it seems fake and preachy.

Reactions: 8
Presented with apologies.

Prodocktive Roobee:

A28932B3-3157-4956-B7B7-B56867F8812F.jpeg

Her purported worst enemy (sloth):

C90FED90-0001-4B17-AAAC-C42040A6C8F7.jpeg

Coinkydink? I think not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm sure I have seen a number of people complaining about the planner falling apart which also happened with last year's planner so clearly this is an issue that keeps on happening.
Yeah, the same exact thing has been happening every year - planners never show up or planners fall apart, then customer service ignore all emails and Ruby will comment that it's "VARRY unusual" even though it happens every time.

Her management company use the cheapest suppliers possible and cut as many corners as they can to keep more profits, so the planners are complete trash. Even one of the young kid fans that Ruby befriended did a video saying she had to tape her planners back together after they fell apart.

Nothing new, but it's hilarious that it's being commented on a post where Ruby's acting like these planners will enrich the lives of students.

Reactions: 15
In her newest tiktok - an outfit fit for a Sunday Rooby dresses up again in crumpled clothes again. This time she even acknowleges the state of the clothes. But what shocked me, was when she showed the state of her mother's wardrobe. Clothes bundled toghether, mixed in a big pile, instead of neatly folded up in the drawer. :sick:

Rooby obviously takes after her mother when it comes to caring about things, but as an ~influencer~
or a person with large following online that focuses on ~aesthetics~ she should put more care into the way she looks. She obviously wants to, since she carefully picks out her outfits, but they're always sloppy, unironed and her hair is a mess.

And of course... Sunday is her FAVOURITE day of the week.

Reactions: 21
Ruby appears to be such a contradiction between the person she purports to be and the person she actually is. She purports herself to be organised yet actually seems chaotic. She purports herself to be academic/intellectual yet just seems like a rote learner. She purports herself to be hard working yet actually seems slovenly and lazy with many activities aand tasks undertaken in very half-hearted manner. She purports herself to br mature yet seems to be very child-like. She purports herself to be some kind of fashinesta yet often appears like an unmade bed. She purports herself to be a literary genius yet seems very uninformed about books she has read. She purports tobe an introvert yet has an online presence dhere she's putting herself out there. It must be very stressful pretending to be someone your not. Best just be yourself, I say.
---

Sorry about my typos in the above. Lesson to self - to wear my reading glasses 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Of course Ruby can't relate to people not liking Sundays 🙄 the doofus doesn't understand the dread upon hearing the Antique's Roadshow opening when you are stuck in a job you loathe.

"I don't know whether to tuck it in or keep it out?" How about running a goddamn iron over it first?

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 13.06.42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm also left wondering why Ruby claims to like Sundays so much when all her days are identical.

Every single day's a 24 hour bubble of no work, no responsibility and a wide-open schedule of carefree privilege, so I don't know how she tells them apart.
---

Someone commented this on the Sunday tiktok :ROFLMAO:

Read the room Roobee
Ruby: "School/uni is not the same as work"
Also Ruby, unemployed and sitting down to write an essay nobody asked for: "And now I'm dyooing some WAAHRK."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ruby appears to be such a contradiction between the person she purports to be and the person she actually is...She purports herself to be hard working yet actually seems slovenly and lazy with many activities aand tasks undertaken in very half-hearted manner.
I agree with your entire post but want to touch on your point of hard work. Ruby (and her family) strike me as the kind of people that would blame the poor for being poor...that poor people just don't try/work hard enough.

MEANWHILE Ruby is just the perfect example of a lazy rich person. Rich people love to criticize the poor for not doing x y & z but then you look at someone like Ruby and think "well what the hell is she doing?" and the answer is nothing. She has all the opportunities in the world and she does duck all. She can't work hard because she doesn't even work...3 days a week for 3 hours a day at your old school is not work...its a hobby or some weird pretend school fantasy Ruby can't let go of. Yeah she went to uni and graduated and while that does take work you have hundreds of thousands of other young adults who graduated just like Ruby but also worked part/full time, took care of their families, had a social life, had a partner, traveled, volunteered, bettered themselves, did relevant job experience, the list goes on and on.

My point is that Ruby is a lazy rich person who puts on this front of being so hardworking and so intelligent when she just isn't. I would love to see her work a 40 hour work week, pay rent/mortgage, buy groceries, cook, clean and maintain a house without her parents help/presence. She would crumble and that fact that she would fail is pathetic.

Reactions: 26
I agree with your entire post but want to touch on your point of hard work. Ruby (and her family) strike me as the kind of people that would blame the poor for being poor...that poor people just don't try/work hard enough.

MEANWHILE Ruby is just the perfect example of a lazy rich person. Rich people love to criticize the poor for not doing x y & z but then you look at someone like Ruby and think "well what the hell is she doing?" and the answer is nothing. She has all the opportunities in the world and she does duck all. She can't work hard because she doesn't even work...3 days a week for 3 hours a day at your old school is not work...its a hobby or some weird pretend school fantasy Ruby can't let go of. Yeah she went to uni and graduated and while that does take work you have hundreds of thousands of other young adults who graduated just like Ruby but also worked part/full time, took care of their families, had a social life, had a partner, traveled, volunteered, bettered themselves, did relevant job experience, the list goes on and on.

My point is that Ruby is a lazy rich person who puts on this front of being so hardworking and so intelligent when she just isn't. I would love to see her work a 40 hour work week, pay rent/mortgage, buy groceries, cook, clean and maintain a house without her parents help/presence. She would crumble and that fact that she would fail is pathetic.
Her mum's the same way: Presents herself as a hard-working parent juggling a job and raising kids, when her kids are adults and her "job" is calling into her friend's radio show which runs for 2 hours every two weeks.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.