Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ruby, can't help but notice you're several hours late for work, is everything okay?"
"Yahh, syo sowry, oiy...was wahhrking on planning a YEECHEEB vidyeeyow."
"A what-now?"
"A YEECHEEB vidyeeyow. Oiy've been potting it off fwore ages naow."
"Umm...what the heck is Yee-cheeb? Is that a medical thing?"
"Nyooo, Yeecheeb! Yoo knyow, it's an internat platfworm whaahr yeeu cheese videeyows to watch and than yeeu watch tham."
"And this...Yeecheeb was important enough to skip the first three hours of your shift for?"
"Oh yas, Yeecheeb is moiy wahhrk, and this is moiy traditional job, syo Yeecheeb always takes prassedant, syo oiyy johst did that and thannn had a quick cwoffee and thann oiyy lafft.."
"...It's becoming very clear, very quickly that many mistakes were made in hiring you to work in the English department."

Untitled456456.png

She "works" a 3 hour day. This is not a job, this is the school doing community outreach to give a local hermit a reason to leave their dusty home for a few hours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
"Ruby, can't help but notice you're several hours late for work, is everything okay?"
"A what-now?"
"Nyooo, Yeecheeb! Yoo knyow, it's an internat platfworm whaahr yeeu cheese videeyows to watch and than yeeu watch tham."
"And this...Yeecheeb was important enough to skip the first three hours of your shift for?"
"Oh yas, Yeecheeb is moiy wahhrk, and this is moiy traditional job, syo Yeecheeb always takes prassedant, syo oiyy johst did that and thannn had a quick cwoffee and thann oiyy lafft.."
"...It's becoming very clear, very quickly that many mistakes were made in hiring you to work in the English department."

View attachment 1947278

She "works" a 3 hour day. This is not a job, this is the school doing community outreach to give a local hermit a reason to leave their dusty home for a few hours.
I swear her working hours are getting shorter as before she was leaving the house at 9am and now she is leaving at 10am. So she is working 3 days a week and possibly 3 each day which totals 9 hours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She might just be doing the odd lesson or lunchtime tuition but even working part time you will work a full day or half day at the least not 3 hours... I wish I had ruby's free time

Reactions: 19
She might just be doing the odd lesson or lunchtime tuition but even working part time you will work a full day or half day at the least not 3 hours... I wish I had ruby's free time
Yeah 3 hours a day is definitely not considered as a part-time job IMO.

Reactions: 17
Her list for “work” at school:
Book club poster
?Quizlet set?
Mr G meeting
Mrs E email

Is she working in admin?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So her parents have less than three hours between dropping her off and picking her up? How are they supposed to do anything themselves? 💀 She must realise that a working class family would be at their own jobs and that she's extremely privileged to have their help.

If she does those hours every day, then I've worked her weekly hours in one day.

Reactions: 28
“Leave at 10am- downstairs with book”. She almost literally has “read in the foyer while I wait for mummy to drive me to school” as a to-do list task. She also plans to make a book club poster in the car on the way in, another clear indicator that she is being chauffeured everywhere (and an example of pretty poor time management and planning). You’d think the commute to work in quiet late morning traffic would be a great opportunity to practice driving… Another task is to have lunch. This girl almost needs a to-do list to get out of bed and take a dump every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At my old school there were a few stay at home mums who volunteered at the school to come in over lunch and run sports clubs or listen to certain children read. It’s giving the same vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Leave at 10am- downstairs with book”. She almost literally has “read in the foyer while I wait for mummy to drive me to school” as a to-do list task. She also plans to make a book club poster in the car on the way in, another clear indicator that she is being chauffeured everywhere (and an example of pretty poor time management and planning). You’d think the commute to work in quiet late morning traffic would be a great opportunity to practice driving… Another task is to have lunch. This girl almost needs a to-do list to get out of bed and take a dump every day.
First I wasn't sure if I read that correctly on her list. what an odd to do list item. but I mean, we are talking about Ruby, so maybe it's not that odd. at least for her. and why would you put "downstairs with book" on a to do list next to "leave at 10am"? and why did she at "on drive" to the book club poster thing? I have so many questions. Is her day so full of other tasks that she has to prepare a poster in a car, during a ... what, 5 min drive? like a school kid who does their homework at the bus to school?

Reactions: 13
Is her day so full of other tasks that she has to prepare a poster in a car, during a ... what, 5 min drive? like a school kid who does their homework at the bus to school?
And the fact it was originally on her to-do list for the day before and she didn't do it!! So had to do it in her chauffeur-driven car, because she's just seeeeew busy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her list for “work” at school:
Book club poster
?Quizlet set?
Mr G meeting
Mrs E email

Is she working in admin?!
She also claims to be marking a tonne of essays, but that just seems like bullshit she's added on to make her "job" seem more important. I'd be flabbergasted if the school trusted someone with no qualifications, training or understanding of English who'd been there for 5 seconds to grade everyone's essays.

Also she's been talking about this Quizlets thing for years and I've never known anyone else to actually use it. Is that an actual thing used in schools or is this just Ruby trying to act like she's revolutionising the learning process with her usual pointless, outdated crap? Or does she just think flash cards are called Quizlets because of her withered raisin brain?
---

Untitled45646786565756.png

One hundred planner giveaway...and three classes will apparently win and split those between them...

I see she's about as good at math as she is English.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She also claims to be marking a tonne of essays, but that just seems like bullshit she's added on to make her "job" seem more important. I'd be flabbergasted if the school trusted someone with no qualifications, training or understanding of English who'd been there for 5 seconds to grade everyone's essays.

Also she's been talking about this Quizlets thing for years and I've never known anyone else to actually use it. Is that an actual thing used in schools or is this just Ruby trying to act like she's revolutionising the learning process with her usual pointless, outdated crap? Or does she just think flash cards are called Quizlets because of her withered raisin brain?
---

View attachment 1947735

One hundred planner giveaway...and three classes will apparently win and split those between them...

maybe she meant one hundredth giveaway.

---

View attachment 1947735

Wasn't it originally 90 planners?

Reactions: 2
"A what-now?"

View attachment 1947278

3 hours a day????????? Nahhhhhh. The real world is gonna hit her like a train at some point lmfao 😭

Reactions: 17
She barely works for 3 hours some days and leaves her work to her 15 min ride? Thats time management for you :rolleyes:

Another task is to have lunch. This girl almost needs a to-do list to get out of bed and take a dump every day.
To be fair I tend to delay meals when doing tasks and when there is a lot to do in a day, I end up skipping meals. So I write them in my to do lists too. :oops:

Reactions: 6
She works for 3 hours a day, 3 times a week? That is what she is doing with her uni degree? That is completely pathetic! She just outed herself on that photo. What a lame life she lives. And with that super busy schedule (not) she can only manage 30 pages of reading a day, usually a children's book? No wonder it will take her 3 months to read The Brothers Karamazov. No one wants to publish her ridiculous writing, she doesn't even know what she wants to do in life, she will never make it into Oxford with any of this, or make it as a successful author, and has no focus, whatsoever. She has never worked a full time job for a single day, ever. Real life is going to slap her so hard. I think she believes her viewers admire her and are jealous of her freedom to be "bored" or do whatever she wants. She isn't going to get anywhere in life with any of this. It is a very slippery slope she is sliding down. Those rocks at the bottom are going to take her out, for real. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes for anything. Also, whatever happened to her learning to drive? Did that get pushed off for another decade again?

Reactions: 15
One of Ruby’s students has found her tiktok! Hopefully she finds tattle soon 😬
01F8241A-5945-4E9F-88D1-F8226C1B03BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.