Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love that rooby who is the mostest bestest defender of women's rights made a post on ig today about international women's day AND then did a not like other girls on tiktok by almost* dismissing a book as chick-lit. very strong levels of feminism.

*apparently the book is not like a chick-lit novel, so she ended up enjoying it because god forbid ruby should ever enjoy what lowly chicks enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What video is this? I’m pretty new to the Ruby-verse and am slowly making my way through her videos on study breaks. I want to watch this one on my next one in an hour or so.

Reactions: 2
I hate it sm when she pulls this face 💀 she always does it when she thinks she’s saying something really intelligent
3DAFD1C9-9066-45B1-A54E-74CA1931EEDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
kate.jpeg
been gone a while, life and uni happened but checked back in and ruby is still on her bullshit lol. RE her recent Wes Anderson obsession (??) I also can't help but see her trying to mimic young Kate from Firefly Lane recently, it's something about the way she keeps letting her long blonde straggly hair ponce around and the clothes. Vibes of nerdy/bullied tween-teen who is lowkey not very nice or mature anyway...wondered if anyone else would agree.

Reactions: 8
There's another clip of her running/twirling in the garden in the snow, god help me
In some gifted clothes, too! Saying they make her feel as though she's in Little Women. Enough with the gifted clothes!

Reactions: 7
I'll try to make the new thread if we can confirm this has the highest number of votes? (I got it wrong last time lol)

Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can
---
Made a new thread. Hope I haven't messed it up. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.