Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, this time it really infuriated me when she said she's not going to follow Jo March's 'routine'. Of course you won't because she didn't have any. For Ruby everything boils down to haphazardly stitched together routines and tasks to tick off.

She wants russet apples even though she doesn't know what they are, but she has to have them because shes channeling her 'inner Jo'. This is literaly a poser behaviour, plain aesthetics with nothing beside the facade.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wish influencers would stop with stretching and yawning in bed like this.

It looks stupid and you can see Ruby thinks it's stupid too, she looks like she's swatting away a fly that told her an extremely funny joke.

Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 10.59.16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Joan March is moiy favourite March sister--[Awkward cut]"

She couldn't make it one single word without bleeping something up. She keeps saying "Joan March", not "Jo".

"I also really resonated with her desire to be a writer..."

That's not how you use "resonated", Ruby. Jo's desire to be a writer resonated with you. You do not resonate with Jo's desire to be a writer.

"Oiy have awlwheys wanted to be a wroytah tyoo."

No, you haven't.

"Gretagg Whurrwhig."

Untit474678098led.png

Swing and a miss, Ruby.

Not even two minutes in and it's just mistake after mistake.

And like the Emily Dickinson video, she makes no effort to explain who the duck the people are that she's talking about if you didn't already know who the March sisters are. Two minutes in and she hasn't said "Little Women" once or attempted to properly introduce the video.

She also announces right off the bat that she's just going to cram a bunch of unrelated footage into this video because she wanted to show off her Salem trip as well but doesn't want to make any more America vlogs.

Untit474678456098led.jpg

"I'm not gyowing to film a sapparate videeyow," she says, sat in her bedroom. Yeah, no tit, you're clearly already home, how the duck are you going to "film" another Salem video when you've left America?

Ruby thought she was qualified to spearhead a social media campaign for a museum, yet can't even run her own YouTube channel without dropping the ball at every pass and throwing away easy content opportunities. She could've made two distinct videos, doubling her ad revenue and content output. But nah, she's too bleeping lazy, despite having nothing else to do.

How is she this bad at absolutely everything?

Untit474678451226098led.jpg

"Gyud mworning wharld," she says. Aloud. To nobody.

Untit474678451226098le90-9-d.jpg

And then she makes a show of brushing her teeth while wandering the house, because if there's one thing a hardworking B&B owner wants, it's some silver-spoon fuckwit with a terminal case of arrested development drooling a trail of toothpaste all over their carpets.

What a bleeping dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2022-11-20 164623.png

Ruby trying to hold her poop...

Screenshot 2022-11-20 171100.png

The exorcism of Ruby Bones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm dying at the image of some poor American grocery store clerk trying to decypher what the duck Ruby is talking about when she's asking for "ROSSEH TAPPLES".

She had to settle for either a "MACKINTOH SHAPPLE" or an "AVVERCRISS PAPPLE".

Another classic Rubyism: She pronounces "ennui"..."eNNyouEYE". 💀

Untit474678451226098ly7678e90-9-d.png

"Thanks, boht oiy'm DAFFINITELY nyot wrong. :)"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ, she's been back home for 5 minutes and already it's the same gloomy shots from her bedroom prison window and shitloads of ads.

She can't even get this tit right - National Theatre at Home has been running for 2-3 years now, it hasn't just launched. Another thing Ruby only shows an interest in when it's free or she's being paid.
Nothing from Bhird and Blahnd? Speaking of them has anyone seen their IG posts lately? Good of them to bring back Bo Selecta

Just curious. She showed all the things she did in NYC, but did she not go to the 9/11 memorial? I mean...I can't even imagine going to NYC without making that one of my first stops out of respect for everyone who died that day. For someone who supposedly is so into the Holocaust, orphanages, wanting to make the world a better place and be a better person, how can you skip this over?
tbf i go to NYC a lot because my partner lives there but it has just never occurred to me to visit the 9/11 memorial.Not because i don't care or wish them my respect but it still doesn't sit right to me to sort of turn the site where mass death occurred into some type of semi tourist attraction. I have heard so many tales of people taking selfies and IG poses there etc n it is just sickening. There's no respect and to me would feel like a quieter Time Square.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ennui is also a funeral-doom band from Georgia (the country in eastern Europe). Found the band name when I was looking for the word "ennui". But funeral-doom ... I don't know. It fits Ruby (not the music, but the name of the genre).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm dying at the image of some poor American grocery store clerk trying to decypher what the duck Ruby is talking about when she's asking for "ROSSEH TAPPLES".

View attachment 1745435

The way she keeps digging herself into a hole every single time she's corrected... I often find myself wishing if only she actually were accepted to Oxford. It would have been good fun to see her to try and cope with real criticism and actual work load that she can't bullshit her way out of.

Reactions: 21
I really wish influencers would stop with stretching and yawning in bed like this.

It looks stupid and you can see Ruby thinks it's stupid too, she looks like she's swatting away a fly that told her an extremely funny joke.

View attachment 1745280
Yikes. It looks more like the rise of Frankenstein's monster than a studytuber's morning routine.

View attachment 1745435

Did she really just say ''I have heard it said otherwise''? 😂 But where? Who is walking around talking about EN YOU EYE? I bet it's Mother Granger. She's wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like how she planned the use of a 'writing jacket' long enough in advance to bring that ridiculous circus jacket across continents, only to forget putting it on in most of the planned clip. And then later she says that she could only bring the first part of the book Little Women, because the whole book would be too heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, this video keeps getting worse and worse.

Apparently JOAN March spent her days doing all the performative tit Ruby usually does, like pretending to read, pretending to use her suspiciously pristine and empty PONKIN PODDITIFTI PLANNAH, setting up her camera to film herself walking back and forth for the camera, and claiming to be VARRY PRODOCKTIVE with LYOTS OF WROYTING AND ADDITTING despite doing duck all.

Untit474678451226098ly76890954654657845645e94560-9-d.png

As predicted, she took her crappy vanity tea overseas with her just to be able to keep cramming in undeclared BARD 'N' BLAND ads into her America videos. JOAN MARCH would DAFFINATELY have bought BARD 'N' BLAND CANDOLLIT LOIBARRY TEEE!

The hard edit at 09:31-09:32 might be the most sloppy, jarring and abrasive audio cut she's ever put in a video.

Untit474678451226098ly76890978e90-9-d.jpg

She starts rambling in sped-up footage about associating clothes with productivity or some such nonsense while waving her matador-pirate-magician jacket around.

"Obviousleee it dossn't have motch of an AFFACKT at the myoment...becozz oiy've NAVVER...worn it bafwore," she says, after having literally just shown herself wearing it...

Untit474678451226098ly76890978e94560-9-d.jpg

And then she cuts to a photo of her wearing it years ago...

Untit474678451226098ly768909546546578e94560-9-d.jpg

But she's NAVVER worn it. AVVER. JANUINELY. What was left of her sludge brains must've leaked out on the flight to Boston.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay. Ruby just hit an all time low with this lackluster video of Concord and Salem. I mean, Concord and Salem, literary tour. Excuse me? Where is the freaking content?

She went to the Orchard House and considers herself privileged to have been able to take video and pics from Louisa's room. I have tons of pictures from there. They have no problem, so long as you are quiet and your phone sounds are not on. Too bad she didn't have any footage of May's room, the nursery, the parent's bedroom, the parlour where they held plays, the kitchen and dining room, Beth's piano, or Bronson Alcott's amazing library! Too bad she didn't share with her viewers that while Louisa May Alcott wrote Little Women here, the events actually took place at the Wayside, the "House of Authors" right next door, which she didn't tour. She could have also mentioned how Louisa wrote "Pot Boilers" to make money to finance the family, since their father was always off giving lectures and completely broke. They loved him, but as a provider he was useless. She didn't even show the School of Philosophy, which is right on the grounds and talk about how we still have philosophical lectures there every summer, known as the Summer Series. Nope. Just wanted to play Jo March with that ridiculous costume.

BTW Ruby, MacIntosh Apples are the most famous and most delicious apple in New England. Sorry you had to settle for it. Now she wants to eat apples to be like Jo March, even though she declares she doesn't really like them. Guess we know why you didn't feel good later. Two apples in a day for someone who never eats them mean trouble. lol

She never saw Sleepy Hollow, where the Alcotts, except for May (who died and was buried in Europe), Hawthorne, Emerson, Thoreau are buried. She didn't even mention that old burial ground right near where she stayed, knowing she got it all wrong. She didn't tour Emerson's House, The Old Manse (home to Hawthorne for 3 years and The Emersons), Concord Museum, which houses the entire library room from the Emerson House, which was moved from the original house across the street to the Museum, in tact, where it is safe from fire, because of all the rare objects. They recently catalogued it all with white gloves and photographing. Experts, mind you, not some clumsy like her. Concord Museum also has antique furniture, history of Concord and the Revolution, one of Paul Revere's lanterns, the desk, pencil, snowshoes and other items own by Thoreau. I mean, so much for literary tour.

Whilst sitting on her backside against that tree I could not help and laugh at how many people walk their dogs daily in this area and what happens at that tree. Also her comment on wanting to swim in that brook? That is a fall off gutter, where water and trash gather from the city. Sure...go take a swim in it, Ruby. Then she shows the boathouse from the Old Manse and sits there to read. Again, no information about its importance or that of the North Bridge. BTW, Rubes, that was where the river scenes were filmed in your favourite version of Little Women and we all got to stand on the bridge and sides watching it be filmed. The crew also went all around Concord Center and bought books and antiques for the movie props, as a kind gesture to the local businesses.

Then, after wearing that stupid costume that even Louisa wouldn't be caught dead in (I can't believe she lugged around so many ridiculous clothing pieces for this trip), she was off to Salem. Nothing about witchcraft trials or visiting the memorials, no touring the Witch House...just stood in front of it very awkwardly, didn't mention The House of the Seven Gables, and quickly ended the video. Most people are so full to the brim with information from tours and loads of interesting pictures and information from their trips, but everything seemed to just slip right by Ruby's blank mind. What a waste of money and time this entire expedition was!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.