Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, me hearties

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 19.57.15.png

Thread title by @CatCafe234 and nominated by @StatusWoe. You both get a 50g bag of Community Library Tea.

Ruby launched her tea with Burden Bland, a Tattler kindly took one for the team confirming it's alright, but nothing like a candlelit library, as expected.

Ruby has been trying on various personalities. We've had Grades Aren't Everything and Rory Gilmore

Over to you, have a productive thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So is Ruby's latest TikTok of her in Boston an old video or a new video?
I personally think it is an old video simply because 3 days she was in her bedroom showing the post-it notes that her mum had left around the room and yesterday she posted a TikTok from her bedroom. The thing is if it a new video you would think that she would have posted a video beforehand telling her viewers that she was finally going to Boston and we know when she posts something it doesn't mean it is happening on the day as usually she posts things days or months after the event. If she isn't in Boston now then why is she pretending that she is it really doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Recap:
  • Ruby's been on holidays to Scotland and Greece and has managed to make them both look like the most boring places on earth somehow.
  • Although she hasn't actually said she's there, she's apparently on holiday again, this time in Boston, Massachusetts (or was maybe there weeks ago, who knows).
  • This was initially supposed to be a solo trip for 3 weeks in Autumn. Currently taking bets whether Ruby crammed her mummy in a suitcase to take with her.
  • She's continued her string of failed vanity projects with a Bird & Blend tea that is supposed to "taste like books" and conjure the atmosphere of libraries, but by all accounts is just a chocolatey coconut tea. Hilariously, it's just their 'Oxford Comma' blend, but with added coconut.
  • Bird & Blend are so proud of and confident in their partnership with Ruby that they have refused to advertise the tea in any way or stock it in stores - it can only be bought online and does not show in any categories when browsing their online store, only in direct searches for it.
  • Ruby's writing career is a non-starter. She's submitted to poetry competitions, magazines and publishers, and doesn't appear to have received anything but rejection. She's shared multiple poems about seagulls and they do not inspire confidence that Ruby will find success anytime this century.
  • Other than that, Ruby has done nothing. Her content has been especially sporadic, boring and full of more undeclared ads and recycled ads than ever.
  • Robert Frost can sum up Ruby's life in three words: "How dreadfully dull."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Regarding the question of whether she's in the USA or not, maybe she's already been but didn't want to post about it until she got back for safety reasons? I know that she posted when she was in Paris, Italy etc but if she really did go to the USA on her own it would be understandable if she didn't want her followers knowing she was there. But that's just one possibility

Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me in which video she said she's struggling with her mental health? Please? 🙇

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me in which video she said she's struggling with her mental health? Please? 🙇
Her mental health is apparently fine, it's her "mantle halth" she's struggling with.

Since her house has like 72 living rooms, each in a worse state than the last, that's a lot of mantles, so this is clearly a serious problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is this the video you were looking for.
Okay I'm done trusting people.
That other person made it sound like she had committed suicide. 😧
Everyone is anxiousssssss, that doesn't mean you're struggling with your mental health, that's normal. 😣
Thank u very much for the video!!!❤

Her mental health is apparently fine, it's her "mantle halth" she's struggling with.

Since her house has like 72 living rooms, each in a worse state than the last, that's a lot of mantles, so this is clearly a serious problem.
Thanksss.😆 Some people love to exaggerate. I should have read your comments 1st...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Time for a new thread, me hearties

View attachment 1685898

Thread title by @CatCafe234 and nominated by @StatusWoe. You both get a 50g bag of Community Library Tea.

Ruby launched her tea with Burden Bland, a Tattler kindly took one for the team confirming it's alright, but nothing like a candlelit library, as expected.

Ruby has been trying on various personalities. We've had Grades Aren't Everything and Rory Gilmore

Over to you, have a productive thread
Gosh, I’m flattered. I’ll pass on the tea though if that’s ok? Life’s hard enough already without adding a faint whiff of coconut to it …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay I'm done trusting people.
That other person made it sound like she had committed suicide. 😧
Everyone is anxiousssssss, that doesn't mean you're struggling with your mental health, that's normal. 😣
Thank u very much for the video!!!❤

Thanksss.😆 Some people love to exaggerate. I should have read your comments 1st...
sorry this is a strange comment. whether you are sceptical about ruby’s anxiety or not, anxiety disorders are a mental health condition that people can and do suffer from; and in turn, anxiety can definitely affect your mental health. mental health issues are not restricted to suicidal thoughts :/

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't think it's fair to scoff at Ruby's supposed mental health struggles and deny that she is struggling because we simply have no way of knowing. We're not in her head, we don't know her thoughts, all we see is what she chooses to post online. So personally I don't feel comfortable laughing at her about that because I know how much it hurts when people don't take you seriously when you're being honest about your mental state.
Furthermore anxiety can be a real struggle and an actual diagnosable disorder that can be extremely debilitating. People should not have to reach the point where they're actually harming themselves or making attempts for their struggles to be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
sorry this is a strange comment. whether you are sceptical about ruby’s anxiety or not, anxiety disorders are a mental health condition that people can and do suffer from; and in turn, anxiety can definitely affect your mental health. mental health issues are not restricted to suicidal thoughts :/
I'm really sorry, i really didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that she said she was feeling anxious lately, not that she had an anxiety disorder.
I think it's normal for everyone to feel anxious, it doesn't mean you have a disorder.
And i was pissed off because that other comment made it sound like something really tragic had happened to her... 😅 Anyway sorry for offending you 🙇

I don't think it's fair to scoff at Ruby's supposed mental health struggles and deny that she is struggling because we simply have no way of knowing. We're not in her head, we don't know her thoughts, all we see is what she chooses to post online. So personally I don't feel comfortable laughing at her about that because I know how much it hurts when people don't take you seriously when you're being honest about your mental state.
Furthermore anxiety can be a real struggle and an actual diagnosable disorder that can be extremely debilitating. People should not have to reach the point where they're actually harming themselves or making attempts for their struggles to be taken seriously.
i never laughed at her. im really sorry for offending you ❤

Reactions: 8
Ruby also has an unfortunate pattern of only usually saying she's struggling with her mental health immediately after getting called out for something stupid, dishonest or intentionally harmful online. In this case it was straight after getting pulled up for constantly saying she still wears clothes from when she was 12 in bodychecking videos and having to post a passive-aggressive video response full of dubious excuses.

She clearly has mental health issues and I really hope she finally gets help for it all, but she also keeps using mental health issues as a handy 'get out of criticism free' card, complete with her fake brow-furrowing acting voice, which isn't a good look, especially when she clearly doesn't give a single duck about the mental health of her viewers.

Reactions: 31
Now, on TikTok, she is on a plane having tea. Is she leaving Boston to go back home or is she on her way to Boston, even though she already showed a story over 24 hours ago of her in Boston. lmao Her mind and life is so messed up. Linear just doesn't exist in her bubble. No wonder she needs Mommy to write little notes to her, to help her get through a typical day.

Reactions: 19
Ruby: "The plyane didn't have any tea oiy loiyked, boht lockilee oiy brought moiy own and asked the aahronyautical plane butlers for somm hot waahrtuh."
Translation: "Hello, my name is Ruby and I have to cram undeclared ads for gifted products into my content even on plane journeys."

Untit78645469878946led.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope her mum travelled with her because can you imagine being the poor bastard trapped next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm really sorry, i really didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that she said she was feeling anxious lately, not that she had an anxiety disorder.
I think it's normal for everyone to feel anxious, it doesn't mean you have a disorder.
And i was pissed off because that other comment made it sound like something really tragic had happened to her... 😅 Anyway sorry for offending you 🙇
I think you are referring to my post. I wondered if she wasn't going on her solo trip and that she had said her mental health wasn't great and I was insinuating the two might be linked. Feeling anxious for no reason you can/want to think of is a sign of poor mental health, I know this from my own experience so I used the term mental health instead of quoting Ruby's own words. I should have been clearer with my post, I am sorry it pissed you off. I wouldn't want to make it seem like a tragedy has happened to Ruby, we don't know anything other than what she shares. I am sorry to anyone else too.

I'm glad to be proven wrong about the mysterious solo trip! I hope she is having/had a good time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope her mum travelled with her because can you imagine being the poor bastard trapped next to her
I give it 45 minutes before the rest of the passengers would be drawing straws over which one gets the honour of tossing her out the airlock.

Ruby: "This is the nicest economy seat I've ever seen!"

That's because you paid for premium economy, Ruby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you are referring to my post. I wondered if she wasn't going on her solo trip and that she had said her mental health wasn't great and I was insinuating the two might be linked. Feeling anxious for no reason you can/want to think of is a sign of poor mental health, I know this from my own experience so I used the term mental health instead of quoting Ruby's own words. I should have been clearer with my post, I am sorry it pissed you off. I wouldn't want to make it seem like a tragedy has happened to Ruby, we don't know anything other than what she shares. I am sorry to anyone else too.

I'm glad to be proven wrong about the mysterious solo trip! I hope she is having/had a good time.
Oh no it's fine! I'm sorry for overreacting.❤

Reactions: 6
I give it 45 minutes before the rest of the passengers would be drawing straws over which one gets the honour of tossing her out the airlock.

Ruby: "This is the nicest economy seat I've ever seen!"

That's because you paid for premium economy, Ruby.
I honestly thought Ruby would be in business, with the occasional jaunt into premium/economy to give the impression she was among the plebs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.