Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby is acccshhhuelly more up-to-date with fashion than she thinks lol, she's basically recreated Mason Mount's look (or was it the other way around? 😱😱😱). Never thought I'd see a day when Ruby's fashion sense is the same as the one of a professional football player, yet here we are. so who wore it better worse?

achuallly.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She said in a couple of her videos before her trip that she'd applied for a visa and it had been approved, but didn't specify what kind of visa.

Of course, 90% of what she says is lies, so who knows.
That's very odd. If it's a touristic trip for 3~ weeks, as a UK citizen she doesn't need visa. If this was a working trip (which apparently was) and she got a business visit visa, then she's lying again saying this was a solo holiday (which apparently was not).

Can't keep up with her nonsense anymore, I doubt a single true, real and honest thing comes out of her mouth. Must be exhausting being chased by stories of your own fabrication and constantly being called out on it because you can't keep track of what bullshit you spewed out the last time.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221119_145208_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221119_145213_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221119_145219_Chrome.jpg

Jesus Christ, she's been back home for 5 minutes and already it's the same gloomy shots from her bedroom prison window and shitloads of ads.

She can't even get this tit right - National Theatre at Home has been running for 2-3 years now, it hasn't just launched. Another thing Ruby only shows an interest in when it's free or she's being paid.

Meanwhile she's skipped Anti-Bullying Week entirely, even though she always claims that's the cause closest to her heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She said in a couple of her videos before her trip that she'd applied for a visa and it had been approved, but didn't specify what kind of visa.

Of course, 90% of what she says is lies, so who knows.
It's probably her ESTA and she's making it sound more

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1743204
View attachment 1743205
View attachment 1743207

Jesus Christ, she's been back home for 5 minutes and already it's the same gloomy shots from her bedroom prison window and shitloads of ads.

She can't even get this tit right - National Theatre at Home has been running for 2-3 years now, it hasn't just launched. Another thing Ruby only shows an interest in when it's free or she's being paid.

Meanwhile she's skipped Anti-Bullying Week entirely, even though she always claims that's the cause closest to her heart.
Imagine coming home after nearly a month away and making your #1 priority showing off all the #gifted tit that showed up at your doorstep while you were away.

Reactions: 20
America is an influencer's land of milk and honey; This one's core identity is flying home with money

Reactions: 8
Imagine coming home after nearly a month away and making your #1 priority showing off all the #gifted tit that showed up at your doorstep while you were away.
It's interesting how she doesn't seem to consider the negative effect these posts might have on her image. Her 'brand' or persona is what draws in new subscribers and maintains her current group of followers. Constant showcasing of ads and #gifted merch by an already rich influencer in a time of financial crisis is not a good look and bound to drive people away from her channel. If I stumbled upon Ruby's channel in 2022 and the first thing I saw was a pile of gifted clothing and free National Theatre merch I'd have serious questions about her integrity and truthfulness.

The National Theatre at Home post has riled me more than the other ads. If I remember correctly, this project began in the early days of lockdown. Performances were streamed on YouTube - I watched some of them - and viewers were encouraged to donate. This was one way for the company to keep afloat financially when venues were closed. The Royal Ballet did the same thing.

It's important to remember that 1) she can easily afford theatre tickets and 2) she's able to travel to London to view live performances. The 'at home' streaming is a great way to increase access. Speaking as someone who grew up in a Northern, rural community, there was a definite feeling of missing out when it came to London-centric theatre, ballet, art and so on. Ruby is the last person to understand this issue.

Final point: it's thoughtless of her to accept anything free from the National Theatre at a time when the arts are being hit so heavily by funding cuts, decreased public spending, etc. Ruby should be the one donating and doing fundraisers rather than accepting gifts or payment. She comes across as incredibly greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1743204
View attachment 1743205
View attachment 1743207

It might be my memory being tit but wasn’t her bedroom upstairs not on the ground floor?

Reactions: 2
It might be my memory being tit but wasn’t her bedroom upstairs not on the ground floor?
It is, the perspective is just weird because she’s once again focusing on the iron bars of her self-made prison.

Reactions: 9
It is really, really weird that she travelled all over the place over the past several months, including the US, and comes back to posting the same stupid uninspiring view of her room and focuses on her freebies that came in the mail. She didn't learn a thing from her so-called solo trip. She just slips right back into childish Ruby, deceitful Ruby, boring Ruby. Of course, she was that during the trip too, but you would think all this time away would influence her in a deeper, more reflective way, rather than rush back to doing the same old thing she has been doing for years the minute she gets back. That is really pathetic.

i swear she’s already done a national theatre at home ad - during lockdown. if it wasn’t them specifically it was something really similar

Reactions: 6
i swear she’s already done a national theatre at home ad - during lockdown. if it wasn’t them specifically it was something really similar
She did an ad for a Dickens Museum's online theatre series last year which was very similar.

Reactions: 4
Went to the cinema to see the new black panther and got a trailer for Matilda and I haven't seen the original in ages but the new one puts into perspective the age demographic. This is what Ruby wishes she still was, a gifted child prodigy who is kind and can defend herself from the mean bullies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yo who’s the guy in her newer videos!??? Sorry if I’m dumb

Will her videos finally be a little bit entertaining
Went to the cinema to see the new black panther and got a trailer for Matilda and I haven't seen the original in ages but the new one puts into perspective the age demographic. This is what Ruby wishes she still was, a gifted child prodigy who is kind and can defend herself from the mean bullies.
Me being autistic (not wanting to diagnose Ruby or anything but I mean, just some general similarities) I pity her. It’s like watching myself when I was her age.

she is objectively luckier than I am as far as wealth and other privileges go, but god I wish I could articulate what it’s like to “pretend” or not let go of your childhood dreams (???) feels like to allistics.
(Sorry 🍃 💨)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1743204
View attachment 1743205
View attachment 1743207

This got on my nerves particularly because when has Ruby ever been remotely interested in theatre? She says launched, for a service that's been available for ages. They were even streaming plays on Youtube for free during lockdowns. I've been considering the subscription for a while, weighing the cost because I'm on a tight budget atm but Ruby's empty content is rewarded with more freebies that she'll barely grasp, let alone appreciate. :rolleyes:

Wrote my comment before reading @StatusWoe 's response. Thank you for putting my thoughts into words better than I have. Art related freebies piss me off more than it should because it's not affordable or accessible for many who are actually passionate about it. I can't stand seeing rich influencers receiving free stuff that they can easily afford.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That's very odd. If it's a touristic trip for 3~ weeks, as a UK citizen she doesn't need visa. If this was a working trip (which apparently was) and she got a business visit visa, then she's lying again saying this was a solo holiday (which apparently was not).

Can't keep up with her nonsense anymore, I doubt a single true, real and honest thing comes out of her mouth. Must be exhausting being chased by stories of your own fabrication and constantly being called out on it because you can't keep track of what bullshit you spewed out the last time.
She probabaly meant she just applied for ESTA. it's not a visa per se but stilll requires an application online ... are we surprised that Ruby doesn't know the difference between ESTA and a real visa? :')

Reactions: 4
not gonna lie those ads on her insta story have really made me mad. I'm struggling to make ends meet, pay my bills and still get meaningful presents for friends and family for xmas. I would adore some fancy doughnuts and those free gifts and so would so many others in the UK right now. Yet, I doubt Ruby-loo even ate them or even cared about these amazing packages she gets. Its really hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.