Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy Bones is blogging again!

"We were meant to just stop to let Lola have a run on the beach but as we walked down the stone steps towards the shore, I managed to slip and land on my back. I cried out in agony and my husband helped me up as I was sobbing and hobbling back up to the van. Lola's escape was cut short and she was packed back in too. But, we decided not to drive on to Ullapool as previously planned, as it was too painful to sit in the van being bumped about. We set up camp instead at the stunning Shieldaig campsite, right bang opposite Shieldaig Island. It was clear skies and sunny, so I braved a walk with my sore spine; some paracetamol starting to dull the pain and took in the peninsula and absolute beauty from wherever you looked. A hot shower later saw to my aches and pains for the time being and we walked Lola to the local pub for a delicious feast."

Another blog, another predictable accident. If all this woman's embellished/fictional disasters were real, she'd be dead a dozen times over and there'd be nothing of their house left standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

"We were meant to just stop to let Lola have a run on the beach but as we walked down the stone steps towards the shore, I managed to slip and land on my back. I cried out in agony and my husband helped me up as I was sobbing and hobbling back up to the van. Lola's escape was cut short and she was packed back in too. But, we decided not to drive on to Ullapool as previously planned, as it was too painful to sit in the van being bumped about. We set up camp instead at the stunning Shieldaig campsite, right bang opposite Shieldaig Island. It was clear skies and sunny, so I braved a walk with my sore spine; some paracetamol starting to dull the pain and took in the peninsula and absolute beauty from wherever you looked. A hot shower later saw to my aches and pains for the time being and we walked Lola to the local pub for a delicious feast."

Another blog, another predictable accident. If all this woman's embellished/fictional disasters were real, she'd be dead a dozen times over and there'd be nothing of their house left standing.
The amount of accidents this woman has is actually bizarre.

Reactions: 12

Can this lady do anything without hurting herself? Jesus Christ. Every single entry on her blog is about her falling, or getting stuck somewhere, or dropping stuff, or being completely incompetent at household chores, or accidentally eating food that's been sneezed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œI was able to spend time with some family I never usually seeā€
Never meansā€¦never.
And the combination of ā€œnever usuallyā€ from a woman who studied English and somehow got a 1st. šŸ¤Æ She must have had so much help with her dissertation because her comprehension, vocabulary and grammar leave SO much to be desired.

Reactions: 5
Can this lady do anything without hurting herself? Jesus Christ. Every single entry on her blog is about her falling, or getting stuck somewhere, or dropping stuff, or being completely incompetent at household chores, or accidentally eating food that's been sneezed on.
Ruby lies to feel smart and special, her mummy makes tit up to get sympathy and attention.

Her next blog will no doubt be along the lines of:

"I was having a mooch around the kitchen trying to get our coffee machine to conjure up some afternoon java to give me enough energy to zoom around the house doing all the chores, when the machine started making a curious whirring sound and suddenly exploded with a roaring KA-BOOSH and the whole kitchen was engulfed in flames. I was almost burned alive, but luckily I'd forgotten that I'd left a nice relaxing bath running upstairs, so when the whooshing tsunami of water flooded down the stairs, it extinguished the crackling inferno and I escaped with only head-to-toe third-degree burns.

My husband found me after several hours of hunting the house for the source of my anguished screams of pain and he managed to shuffle me to the sofa to rest. His quick thinking led him to ring 999 and the lovely lady on the end of the phone said that nobody should have survived the scenario explained to her, so I counted myself very lucky! She recommended we rush to the hospital, but I didn't want to be a bother, so I just rubbed a bit of soothing shea butter on my aching wounds and put my feet up for a bit while the better half rustled me up a few Fortum's salted caramel biscuits to ease the pain. After a day of feeling sorry for myself, it was back to the usual grind and we were packing for a quick jaunt to the Maldives. No rest for the wicked!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I was going to read the whole thing but God, I got so bored... Writing the dullest things runs in the family.

Reactions: 7
ā€œShe must have had so much help with her dissertation because her comprehension, vocabulary and grammar leave SO much to be desired.
Is her dissertation actually somehow available? Maybe for students at Exeter or something? At my uni you could ask for disseminations to look at (from students, who graduated earlier) and get an idea how a dissertation should look like, or look for sources they used, etc.

Reactions: 1
Oh lord, I shouldn't have opened that link.

I admit that I can't really summon much contempt for Ruby...she's too much of a kid to me and there's something lost and pitiful about her. But I can't bear this faux-beatnik tit from an idle, filthy rich grown woman of my own age who probably can't remember when she last had to work for a living (if she ever did). These two have a luxury home that they treat like tit, two messed up kids who are doing duck-all with their expensive educations, and they are playing hippie in their vintage camper van at a time when plenty of people can't afford the fuel to heat their homes, much less to go motoring around on holiday. They are the epitome of careless, thoughtless, useless wealth and they make it very obvious how Ruby turned out the way she did.

However, I will say her photography skills are much better than Ruby's.

Reactions: 15
New thread:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.