Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Time for a new thread, me hearties

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 19.57.15.png

Thread title by @CatCafe234 and nominated by @StatusWoe. You both get a 50g bag of Community Library Tea.

Ruby launched her tea with Burden Bland, a Tattler kindly took one for the team confirming it's alright, but nothing like a candlelit library, as expected.

Ruby has been trying on various personalities. We've had Grades Aren't Everything and Rory Gilmore

Over to you, have a productive thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

DanBanks

Ruby: "By romanticizing my life, I mean appreciating everything that happens and trying to be very present and grateful everything because there's always something to be found. There's always something beautiful if you look for it. Being attentive to those things can help us just being happier, I think."
This is so sad. Overfocusing on the smallest things means you have nothing BIGGER going on in your life that gives your life any deeper meaning. I think once you start feeling more fulfilled, you actually don't care this much about like the falling leaves or the clouds anymore. It might still be beautiful and what not, but it's not all you can think of.
The irony is that Ruby doesn't even need to romanticize her life...it's already a fairy tale. Wealthy family, palatial home, beautiful countryside all around, lavish vacations, and no responsibilities at all. I feel this way about so many of these influencers -- they've all got plenty of good shit going on in their lives. It's losers like me who need to make a big deal out of a fucking cup of tea or the color of the leaves to get through the day.

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
The only reason she leaves the house is to go on walks near her parents' house in the countryside and she has never seen a sparrow before?
I'm suddenly remembering the time she had a "casual magic" manic episode while out on a walk and started rambling like a lunatic about how the lack of berries on the blackberry bushes must've meant that a local family came to pick them all for Christmas sandwiches or something. It didn't occur to her that wildlife ate berries, so maybe she is just discovering that birds exist.

• Haha
  • Wow

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Recap:
  • Ruby's been on holidays to Scotland and Greece and has managed to make them both look like the most boring places on earth somehow.
  • Although she hasn't actually said she's there, she's apparently on holiday again, this time in Boston, Massachusetts (or was maybe there weeks ago, who knows).
  • This was initially supposed to be a solo trip for 3 weeks in Autumn. Currently taking bets whether Ruby crammed her mummy in a suitcase to take with her.
  • She's continued her string of failed vanity projects with a Bird & Blend tea that is supposed to "taste like books" and conjure the atmosphere of libraries, but by all accounts is just a chocolatey coconut tea. Hilariously, it's just their 'Oxford Comma' blend, but with added coconut.
  • Bird & Blend are so proud of and confident in their partnership with Ruby that they have refused to advertise the tea in any way or stock it in stores - it can only be bought online and does not show in any categories when browsing their online store, only in direct searches for it.
  • Ruby's writing career is a non-starter. She's submitted to poetry competitions, magazines and publishers, and doesn't appear to have received anything but rejection. She's shared multiple poems about seagulls and they do not inspire confidence that Ruby will find success anytime this century.
  • Other than that, Ruby has done nothing. Her content has been especially sporadic, boring and full of more undeclared ads and recycled ads than ever.
  • Robert Frost can sum up Ruby's life in three words: "How dreadfully dull."

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I hope Ruby can push through out of her comfort zone and do some proper exploring, otherwise it's just a very expensive trip to a park

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 14.47.11.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Griftwood

VIP Member
”Some lives are easier to romanticise than others” ”I’m incredibly privileged in that I work for myself” YOU ALSO LIVE IN A FUCKING MANOR HOUSE AND ARE SUPPORTED/ENABLED BY YOUR RICH PARENTS. I’m not sure I’ll be able to wade through the bullshit 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221119_145208_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221119_145213_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221119_145219_Chrome.jpg

Jesus Christ, she's been back home for 5 minutes and already it's the same gloomy shots from her bedroom prison window and shitloads of ads.

She can't even get this shit right - National Theatre at Home has been running for 2-3 years now, it hasn't just launched. Another thing Ruby only shows an interest in when it's free or she's being paid.

Meanwhile she's skipped Anti-Bullying Week entirely, even though she always claims that's the cause closest to her heart.

• Haha

ilikecorgis_

After seeing some of her most recent videos I just can’t deal with this girl anymore. Sure, her hermione granger cosplay days were cringy and all but at least they seem more genuine than whatever poor-victorian-child-misunderstood-genius-poet-born-in-the-wrong-era-anne-shirley-wannabe shit she’s doing right now. Everything about her just screams performative. It’s got to the point where I can’t even hate-watch her for fun because I get genuinely annoyed lol

Also, for the love of god can she please stop using those mouse click sounds every 5 seconds

Whisper2Me

Why didn't she just give it to one of the homeless shelters in Boston? A soup kitchen? Make a donation at one of the local charities or churches that have food pantries? Send it to people in Ukraine? WTF? With all her money has she literally never donated money to charity? Does she not have a clue as to how to get money straight to the people and not have to use social media? Because in this world, if you have a phone, time to browse through social media, can pay for the costs of such devices and upkeep, have a place to charge it up, you are not in one of the worst situations. Also......didn't she complain she didn't have enough money for books and dinner? This is nothing but a scam to people into thinking she is uber charitable. omg Someone just stop her. She gets worse every minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

gossip_guy

VIP Member
The fact that she didn't even say that she has visited other places in Boston tells me that she hasn't been anywhere else apart from Boston Public Garden and Brattle Bookstore where that person said she saw her which by the way is a 7 minute walk away from The Public Garden.
View attachment 1690667
And she's posted on Instagram how great Beacon Hill is, which is literally across the street from Boston Public Garden. I'm guessing her hotel is next to the park and she's too scared of travelling more than a couple of blocks away.

Untit7864546678698567578946667887809876856756led.jpg

Ruby, this is the kind of thing you should've researched before you paid for an expensive trip overseas.

She claims she's wanted to go to Boston for half her life and yet has absolutely no idea what there is to do there or what she wanted to go for, so she's spent most of the trip wandering the same park. This holiday looks sadder and stupider by the minute.

Reactions: 32

figgypud

Chatty Member
Why does she always have to give such backhanded compliments? 😂 Even when there's not some dodgy undeclared sponsorship involved, she'll put "this wasn't the BEST cappucino I've had but still good!" on the screen. Most things you have won't be "the best", grow up.

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Untitle7478956756456450898]d.png

Ahh, the old "I'd love to tell you all about it, but it's a secret" response.

thats-super-convincing-millicent.gif

She could not be more blatant about how fake her interests are.

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Unti65767tled.png

"£18.50 each because inflation isn't fun"

Get the fuck outta here with this lying bullshit, Ruby. These cheap-ass wastes of paper cost pennies to produce. Your management team intentionally chose the cheapest supplier possible, hence the endless defects, issues, lack of product variety, zero customer service and shitty, shitty product quality. Don't act like this is anything but you trying to grift your fans for as much as you can. This is a Poundland planner dressed up. It should not cost this much for any reason.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31