Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdyboo

Rather than romanticising your own life this looks more like those moments where you're in the depths of despair staring into the void and contemplating how everything is meaningless and the world is just a dark pit of ugliness and you have no future

View attachment 1688502
Someone else spotted Ruby in Boston it seems
I wish Maddie mentioned if Ruby was alone 😝

bookworm39

my husband got an ad on Youtube yesterday for heating cushions. they are more than 100€, but I'd totally see him buying this. 😆 (we have gas heating. yay!:rolleyes: )
My boyfriend's got gas heating as well. I don't, but I've got a letter in the mail today from my electricity provider, telling me my monthly payment's gone up. It's all fun and games over here. :rolleyes:

theMoth

Chatty Member
This reminds me of that tiktok where someone from England said that us Americans don't have kettles because our electricity wouldn't be able to handle it lmao. And we definitely have loose leaf tea.
I've heard a similar thing and just did a quick Google search. apparently, it takes a bit longer for the water to boil because of the lower ... power thingy? I wonder, did Ruby bring her own kettle, too?

hart301

I think the best part of the whole video is that she’s so close to the T (the subway) you can hear it in the background dinging