Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she remind me of Liz Truss in this photo? :sick:

1664195274801.png

*Screenshot from this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ruby-gr...as-mailed-from-home.23777/page-9#post-6747594

ATTEND FARMERS MARKETS AND JUST GET PONKINS.
This is so profound. It's even better than the 'stone's throw' line Ruby invented in her Scotland vlog. I'm going to write this #inspirationalquote ✨ in the condensation on my window so I can look at it for the next 10 years and reflact on its deep meaning until I reach the zen core of the ponkin. Chop Wood, Carry Water, Just Get Ponkins - title of my Buddhist self-help book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot from this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ruby-gr...as-mailed-from-home.23777/page-9#post-6747594

View attachment 1606219

This is so profound. It's even better than the 'stone's throw' line Ruby invented in her Scotland vlog. I'm going to write this #inspirationalquote ✨ in the condensation on my window so I can look at it for the next 10 years and reflact on its deep meaning until I reach the zen core of the ponkin. Chop Wood, Carry Water, Just Get Ponkins - title of my Buddhist self-help book.
Coming soon to Ponkin Proddofity:

image (7).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1606219
*Screenshot from this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ruby-gr...as-mailed-from-home.23777/page-9#post-6747594

That. Is. A. Disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220926-151518_Chrome.jpg

"What's your favourite book shop? Mine is not this independent, family-run one in Scotland that I was paid to visit. Mine is Daunt Books in London, owned by the millionaire who runs Waterstones!" VisitScotland must be regretting sending her there more and more with every day.

And she reused one of the 45,973,106 shots of her gazing in wonder at something, then turning to smile lovingly at mummy for it, as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'd like that as a fridge magnet, please. :p
lol I checked, I could have 9 of them made for 13,95 € 😂 not sure what it says about me that I actually briefly considered it before realising that I wouldn’t be able to offload the other 8 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1606487

"What's your favourite book shop? Mine is not this independent, family-run one in Scotland that I was paid to visit. Mine is Daunt Books in London, owned by the millionaire who runs Waterstones!" VisitScotland must be regretting sending her there more and more with every day.

And she reused one of the 45,973,106 shots of her gazing in wonder at something, then turning to smile lovingly at mummy for it, as well.
This is so tone-deaf it's amazing lmao

Reactions: 10
The way she brushes her hair is actually disgusting. Just rips and tears her hair as hard as she can. You're supposed to gently tease out knots, not rip them out!

Reactions: 7
lol she has a ”routine maker” a.k.a. habit tracker downloadable for £1

14F1A491-0896-4F33-B2C7-B272F7BC91CC.jpeg

here’s a free tip - download Habitica FOR FREE, it comes complete with a whole gamification system and you can just type in the tit you want to do every day, no need for an apple bleeping pencil.

Reactions: 15
lol she has a ”routine maker” a.k.a. habit tracker downloadable for £1

View attachment 1607020

here’s a free tip - download Habitica FOR FREE, it comes complete with a whole gamification system and you can just type in the tit you want to do every day, no need for an apple bleeping pencil.
Habitica is cool but I forgot to check in the last couple of months. lol

Reactions: 4
Habitica is cool but I forgot to check in the last couple of months. lol
I have a 35-day streak on washing my face every day, apparently this is what works for me 😂 I don’t even care about the little character and pets and tit, I just have an overwhelming need to check everything off every single day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm generally wondering who her comments come from tbh. Her viewers seem either stupid or immature. The ratio of good and negative comments cannot represent the ratio of good and negative opinions people actually have about her. Does she delete negative comments or do people just decide not to criticize her?
considering she still makes school tailored content when she/s done with school and currently on a break, it's children probably

Reactions: 2
Read Bible? Research something? Write my novel (which one, by the way)? I don't know what amazes me more: that she actually does such nonsense day after day or that she has to plan this tit.
I dont think she does any of this

Reactions: 5
“haha”

AE2F16B4-2BF8-4CE9-AD90-CD21981474A1.jpeg

I swear if you put electrodes to her head, the brainwave would be a flat line, there’s nothing going on behind those vacant eyes of hers

also there’s a big bleeping bug on the wall, but whatever let it be I guess

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220926-221655_Chrome.jpg

Will Ruby/the Ponky Produrphty intern learn to spell 'excited' this year? Stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.