Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the meetings with her agent. I think what's going to happen (and I'd love to be wrong but this seems common for a lot of influencers who "write" books) is that her management is just going to hire a ghostwriter to make it more palatable to her target audience. Ruby might meet with them a few times to discuss the basics of what she wants the plot to be and throw out ideas, but she's not going to be the one really doing the brunt of the writing. The difference this time is she isn't self-publishing and I can't imagine they're not aware of Erimenthawful turned out. No amount of youtube popularity can turn a poor book into a good one.
Absolutely, she might get the plot and as much as she can to her agent but I truly believe she will have either a ghostwriter or editor that will try and perfect it. Kinda annoying when people who actually have a passion and interest in writing a book aren't given a chance but because of YouTube popularity people like Ruby and her lot get all the privileges handed to them.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why I found it so funny that the first photo in Ruby’s Greece photo dump was actually her in Paris. Could be a genuine mistake but, when I checked the vlog, the day the photo was taken was her birthday, so you’d think she’d realise she’s posting photos from different holidays and claiming them as the same one. Either way it made me laugh that’s she’s been on so many of the same style holidays with her family she’s getting them mixed up.
Omg! Is she okay?

(First time posting images so hopefully I’ve done it right) View attachment 1619280View attachment 1619281
I don’t know why I found it so funny that the first photo in Ruby’s Greece photo dump was actually her in Paris. Could be a genuine mistake but, when I checked the vlog, the day the photo was taken was her birthday, so you’d think she’d realise she’s posting photos from different holidays and claiming them as the same one. Either way it made me laugh that’s she’s been on so many of the same style holidays with her family she’s getting them mixed up.
gosh her legs are triggering. I thought she'd gained weight.

Reactions: 7
She did "buy" a house (cottage) in her first year at uni. I put buy in quotations because I believe her parents either co-signed it and essentially bought it for her. I believe they use it as a rental property at the moment. Maybe it's in her name and she gets the rent money? Who knows?

But it really makes me wonder...imagine if Ruby actually moved into "her" cottage and lived alone. Can you imagine her taking care of a home? Cleaning? Paying bills? And god forbid getting a real job, a job that's not pretending to be a writer/Victorian child in mummy and daddy's garden, in order to pay for the house/bills/etc.

I can't wrap my head around it and to be honest it's quite sad that a 21 year old woman can't seem to live independently. She'll never move out.
It would make great content though, if she turned her channel into a cottagecore, clean with me, decorate with me, cozy Autumn vibes in my cottage, etc… A lot of people watch that stuff. It would be better than watching her make to-do lists…

(Edit: only when her current tenant leaves of their own accord, of course)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It would make great content though, if she turned her channel into a cottagecore, clean with me, decorate with me, cozy Autumn vibes in my cottage, etc… A lot of people watch that stuff. It would be better than watching her make to-do lists…

(Edit: only when her current tenant leaves of their own accord, of course)

But then has Ruby TO WORK. I don't think that she is able to do that. She is so long now an Influencer - still she can't take proper pictures from food, has no sense of video editing, no good camera equipement, no acutal idea of what content she could produce, no idea how to mark advertising right.
Of course Cottage Core IS a big thing it would be an amazing switch from her original channel to a more grown up channel, with more intropersective into her thoughts, struggle growing up, finding your own way, moving out, getting out of collage, finding a job and managing a youtube career with now content and maybe even a new name. But here we go: She does not want to grow up. She does not want to put any work into her "work".
And this main point which makes me so angry: She has the money, she has the audience. She has so much potential to do something with it. She could make so many videos about cottage core, gardening, baking, cooking, crafting, reading. But we only get gross pictures from her leftovers and staged bird noises when she was inside a museum in edinburgh.

Reactions: 15
To be fair to Ruby at least she’s confident enough to be different. I hate all that love island nonsense and it really dumbs down society, at least she prioritises learning, dressing smartly etc and makes me feel inspired :)
"Confident enough to be different" the issue is her attitude is very iM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs - in shocking news, you can watch love island and also get good grades they are not mutually exclusive

The video of her crying over a 2:2 just popped up in my YouTube recommended. Still funny 4 years later lol

Do you reckon she changed courses because she wanted a clean slate? Like she hated the idea of having a 58 on her transcript so much that she decided to pivot and try again on a new course.

Also think it's really interesting that she says "at least I know not to take chances in future" like bro you didn't take a chance, you ignored the entire essay question then whined that you got a low mark for lacking basic reading comprehension

Then from that point on she just stole ideas and played it safe so spent 3 years not learning anything or taking risks because she is so scared of "failing" and getting below a 2:1 grade

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Confident enough to be different" the issue is her attitude is very iM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs - in shocking news, you can watch love island and also get good grades they are not mutually exclusive

The video of her crying over a 2:2 just popped up in my YouTube recommended. Still funny 4 years later lol

Do you reckon she changed courses because she wanted a clean slate? Like she hated the idea of having a 58 on her transcript so much that she decided to pivot and try again on a new course.

Also think it's really interesting that she says "at least I know not to take chances in future" like bro you didn't take a chance, you ignored the entire essay question then whined that you got a low mark for lacking basic reading comprehension

Then from that point on she just stole ideas and played it safe so spent 3 years not learning anything or taking risks because she is so scared of "failing" and getting below a 2:1 grade
I didn’t say you can’t watch Love Island and get good grades or that there’s anything wrong with watching it if you want, I said I hate that’s all society’s become these days and I like Ruby’s aesthetic :) even if she does try too hard
Interesting she got a 2.2 in anything, that’s really missing the mark for someone like Ruby (not for any normal person) :)

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I didn’t say you can’t watch Love Island and get good grades or that there’s anything wrong with watching it if you want, I said I hate that’s all society’s become these days and I like Ruby’s aesthetic :) even if she does try too hard
Interesting she got a 2.2 in anything, that’s really missing the mark for someone like Ruby (not for any normal person) :)
Yeah wow it is truly awful when people enjoy pop culture 😡😡😡😡 why can't they just sit in their childhood bedroom and be an intellectual like Ruby 😡😡😡 get a grip lol she is not better than anyone, despite what she purports in her videos.

Ruby isn't even "someone like Ruby" she just pretends, I find it incredibly easy to believe she got a 2:2 in her first university essay because it's super normal. And that's all she is. Despite what she was told when she was 6 or how she desperately wants to come across, she is just completely, utterly average

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah wow it is truly awful when people enjoy pop culture 😡😡😡😡 why can't they just sit in their childhood bedroom and be an intellectual like Ruby 😡😡😡 get a grip lol she is not better than anyone, despite what she purports in her videos.

Ruby isn't even "someone like Ruby" she just pretends, I find it incredibly easy to believe she got a 2:2 in her first university essay because it's super normal. And that's all she is. Despite what she was told when she was 6 or how she desperately wants to come across, she is just completely, utterly average
I'll go out on a limb and say that someone who didn't finish school, works at a gas station and goes home and watches Love Island (the horror!) provides a more meaningful contribution to society than Ruby sitting in her parents' mansion scamming her fans, earning money off of the Holocaust, and pretending to be an intellectual when she can barely string a coherent sentence together.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
i have to close my eyes when Ruby starts ‘cleaning’ because it winds me up. The family live in a hugely expensive home that could be really beautiful, with massive gardens and it’s in a very nice area, and yet they take it completely for granted and constantly neglect it. I hate to see those wooden worktops flooded with water or that lovely kitchen left in such a state. Everything in that house is grimy, untidy and neglected and the family only get away with it because they have a bit of money.
You said it, I had to look away when that mildewed, water logged wooden sink area came on screen ... for the love of god people buy some osmo oil!

Reactions: 2
Oh god, we have a night routine. Take a shot every time she says ”changing your V.P. Anne addrass” 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.