Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like butter taste. it's so tasty.

lol okay just saw the title of her new video. "night routine of a recent graduate". stay tuned for upcoming videos: "get ready with me as a recent graduate", "nature walk as a recent graduate", "travel as a recent graduate", "read with me as a recent graduate". "dress like a recent graduate". just put "as (or of) a recent graduate" at the end of a sentence and you get a nice title.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine saying you don't like watching TV whilst doing an advert for nord VPN??? Also if my night routine involved pea and spinach soup followed by some coconut kombucha I would seriously rethink my life like girl at least have some tomato soup

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure if Ruby is trying to get a skincare deal with Wishtrend or something, but she's really selling the products

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 18.32.07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also like butter taste. it's so tasty.

lol okay just saw the title of her new video. "night routine of a recent graduate". stay tuned for upcoming videos: "get ready with me as a recent graduate", "nature walk as a recent graduate", "travel as a recent graduate", "read with me as a recent graduate". "dress like a recent graduate". just put "as (or of) a recent graduate" at the end of a sentence and you get a nice title.
I can so see Ruby plugging the ‘recent graduate’ angle for years. ‘30th birthday of a recent graduate’, ‘get ready for retirement as a recent graduate’ …

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can so see Ruby plugging the ‘recent graduate’ angle for years. ‘30th birthday of a recent graduate’, ‘get ready for retirement as a recent graduate’ …
Do we think she’s decided on her masters yet? I think you have to start applying now for 2023 entry- know she’s on her gap year
And will it be research or taught? 📚

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell her that routines are for people who actually do something during the day (i.e. work, attend university). I suppose 'recent graduate' sounds a lot better than unemployed though 🤪
Do we think she’s decided on her masters yet? I think you have to start applying now for 2023 entry- know she’s on her gap year
And will it be research or taught? 📚
Probably Oxford, though she won't mention it unless she's been accepted

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to tell her that routines are for people who actually do something during the day (i.e. work, attend university). I suppose 'recent graduate' sounds a lot better than unemployed though 🤪
She is on her gap year to be totally fair and I think she writes during the day so would benefit from a routine :)
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to stop the video in the middle.
Okay.
So Ruby's routine consists of showering in the evening, which she doesn't usually do, and feeding her dog, which she doesn't do either.
Instead of presenting us with a simple soup recipe for fall (using the carrots she snacks on, for example), she makes herself canned soup plus toasted bread with butter. Then she reads a quote, which is hard to understand because she talks so fast and mumbles but anyway...
she talks about butter being one of the best foods in the world - which is true. And Ruby also confirms it, until she says: Of course I eat vegan and brand xy is the best. I'm sorry dear vegans but vegan butter is not butter and you can't read a quote about butter and then think that it implies vegan butter because it's margarine!
For Gods Saks Ruby!
(Nothing against vegans or vegan butter itself. Of course it is right to inform himself about his food, to reduce the consumption of animal products)

Reactions: 13
She is on her gap year to be totally fair and I think she writes during the day so would benefit from a routine :)
I'm not sure if you know this, but this is a gossip forum where people come to chat tit about Ruby :) that means generally there is nitpicking and people will talk about petty stuff :) because they don't like her :) so if you want to defend her and "be fair" you might be better off finding a fan page instead :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't watch Ruby in a long time but this routine is no different than any of her others..
Wouldn't be Ruby without a poorly put together NordVPN ad showing her absolutely filthy laptop screen
1664731549397.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why she is so obsessed with seeming productive. Why cannot she name the video a "vlog" or "spend an evening with me". Not everything is a routine and especially the things Rooby shows in this video are not a routine (i don't usually do this etc) This is just so pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure if you know this, but this is a gossip forum where people come to chat tit about Ruby :) that means generally there is nitpicking and people will talk about petty stuff :) because they don't like her :) so if you want to defend her and "be fair" you might be better off finding a fan page instead :)
True but we are allowed to provide a balanced viewpoint :) I’ve done my share of hating where it’s due and pointing out petty stuff don’t worry 😉 📚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In Ruby's latest TikTok I see she says precent instead of percent, a few other people have noticed it and made comments in the video and Ruby says the reason why she says it like she does is because it's an accent thing that she picked up in Devon and she can't seem to shift it.
I have watched Ruby's latest video and three things that I have observed from this are the following:
1. Ruby already spoke about having dinner as the soup was shown to be cooking on the hob yet a few seconds later the soup hasn't even been prepared as Ruby puts it in the saucepan.
2. In the Morning Routine as a recent graduate video she said she works most productively and is more focused in the morning yet in this video she claims she is productive in the mornings and the evenings. So which one it is Ruby do you work better in a) the morning b) the evening c) both in the morning and in the evening or d) neither
3. How many books is Ruby writing at the moment because in every video she is uploading she always seems to be writing new ideas for her book/books.

Reactions: 15
True but we are allowed to provide a balanced viewpoint :) I’ve done my share of hating where it’s due and pointing out petty stuff don’t worry 😉 📚
you can provide a balanced viewpoint in her comments section lol this is specifically a tit talk thread. no one cares if you think she’s sooo much better than us dunces because she doesn’t watch love island and wastes the day larping a victorian childhood in her parents’ home

Reactions: 11
you can provide a balanced viewpoint in her comments section lol this is specifically a tit talk thread. no one cares if you think she’s sooo much better than us dunces because she doesn’t watch love island and wastes the day larping a victorian childhood in her parents’ home
I must be a piece of cr*p then because I've been binge watching Manifest on Netflix since Friday evening lol. but I work a full time job so I guess that's more productive that rhubarb

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet again I’m reminded of how dull Ruby’s existence is, despite having the money, privilege and opportunities most people would die to have. There is no way she is content with life, there’s just no way whatsoever. I cannot imagine how boring it must be to live like she does.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.