Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just googled how much 50.50 £ is in €. holy moly. that's 60 €! FOR WASHI TAPE! I get it when you use it regularly for artwork or bullet journaling. But I don't see Ruby doing either of those (only for filming her own planner which she of course always uses). Maybe she can set that tape off against tax liability? At least I guess that the has a business for her youtube channel (you have to when you earn a certain amount of money, I think?)

Now that her young audience sees that she spent 50 pound on stationery they want to follow her example and buy stuff, too. Ruby shouldn't show the amount of money. Is she really that naive and doesn't know that most of her followers are young and some can't afford to pay so much for ... tape? She shouldn't encourage people to spent a lot of money they don't have.

@Griftwood ah a fellow knitter. 😃 I recently learnt how to knit socks! I'm very proud of myself!

seems like she bought the new tapes at Notes and Wish. I googled them and the footer page looks like the one on the screenshot.
OT knitting Yay! You should be proud! Socks are about as complicated as knitting gets, so now you know you can tackle anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
so.. 'summer books I'd want to re-read'? is that what she means?
It's the first time I'm seeing your profile picture, had to stop scrolling and just appreciate this gem for a little while

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Today's best Rubyism: "A custard tard" = "Accoster tart".

Untitle5656d.png

I think we've found Ruby's alt account.

Untitle5656d465456.png

Praise be unto Jesus and deliver unto him 6 of your discounted washi tapes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OT knitting Yay! You should be proud! Socks are about as complicated as knitting gets, so now you know you can tackle anything!
OT
i want to start knitting but cant find good online tutorials 😭😭😭

OT
omg we need a little Ruby granger knitting group lol hello fellow knitters 👋🏻 I also knit my first pair of socks recently as a gift for a friend and I loved it - most enjoyable project so far!!

Reactions: 8
OT
omg we need a little Ruby granger knitting group lol hello fellow knitters 👋🏻 I also knit my first pair of socks recently as a gift for a friend and I loved it - most enjoyable project so far!!
Oooh I enjoy knitting been doing some bits whilst waiting for small human2 to wake up and demand to feed

legitimate video or just body checking?
Not that I want to watch it lol but I couldn't find that tiktok on her page?

I only got about halfway through the video - bailed at “Soofjan Stevens”. She does do the similar thing to Ruby, when she tells you what she’s going to do instead of just showing it. I can‘t figure out the outfit she wore to the Bird and Blend event - it looks like a weird combination of a nightie, wearing her older sister’s revealing dress that she’s not quite old enough to fill, as well as overdressed all at the same time 🤣 Bless her though, she seems to be enjoying herself and going out with friends etc
Yes that's true enough! And to reply to someone else's comment I didn't realise she was invited by Ruby. I must've missed that part... Well that definitely changes things a bit!

The way they ended this with watch a film/series tho 😂 Ruby does not approve!

Also found this in their “How to read more” short. Safe to say we found a hardcore Ruby minion
This is so off topic but are you german? I see the 'abonnieren' in there! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just googled 1 pound to INR. 50 £ is 4800 rupees. At her age (not that many years ago!) I used to spend that much amount in two months approx. Her content promotes heavy consumerism of vintage and aesthetic things which a normal person wouldn't even need in real life. How many people is she gifting Christmas cards to? 5000?

Reactions: 14
Just googled 1 pound to INR. 50 £ is 4800 rupees. At her age (not that many years ago!) I used to spend that much amount in two months approx. Her content promotes heavy consumerism of vintage and aesthetic things which a normal person wouldn't even need in real life. How many people is she gifting Christmas cards to? 5000?
from my own experience of buying the odd washi tape in the past, they’re usually like £1-£2 each depending on where you buy from, especially if you’re getting them from a small business. How many bloody washi tapes is she buying?? Who actually needs that many???

She's saying it's "for Christmas" to act like it's a prodocktive purchass but if she just said "I bought £50 of washi tape because I wanted to" I wouldn't really care. She's rich, we know she's rich, she's done more ridiculous rich-person things than this, just own it instead of the faux humble act.

Hi me too haha
(not in terms of nationality, but in terms of native language)
Completely OT And so am I, hallöchen 👋 Imagine Ruby pulling a Jade and living in Berlin for some time. (Not that something like that would ever happen to her…)

• Heart
  • Haha
I totally want to join this Tattle knitting group! I spend a lot on craft supplies from time to time, but always in a bulk order that I then use for months if not years. I wait for things to go on sale and buy what I need. Just checked my drawer and I've got 7 rolls of washi tape and they cost me about 4 pounds total?
Ruby's order was 50 pounds on sale. Imagine how much washi tape that is.

Last edited:
fred the fly has reincarnated into a beetle and is now living in ruby's hair in one of her latest tik toks (the little women one)

how do you notice that but then proceed to post the tik tok?

fred the fly has reincarnated into a beetle and is now living in ruby's hair in one of her latest tik toks (the little women one)

how do you notice that but then proceed to post the tik tok?
she wants the brownie points for being vegan enough to not eat it? or she’s too lazy to re-film.

edit: What a bleeping surprise, Rootabaga got something for free and LOVES it 💫🤦🙄

B6BF668F-4592-4FDC-B14E-DC5B020F5337.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.