Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard there's lots of fires in France at the moment...
And that they haven't found who's responsible...
Now we know why she's studying french now.........😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
is she desperate for ad revenue? is that why she's making longer videos? or she just can't be bothered to edit anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Now now remember this is the same Ruby who the other week said she wanted her videos to only be 10/15mins long

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is she desperate for ad revenue? is that why she's making longer videos? or she just can't be bothered to edit anymore?
Didn't she make one that was almost 1 hour long?
I thought she was losing followers...
She's gonna continue losing even more.
People don't have her time. 😣

Reactions: 3
In her recent tiktoks she looked like a victorian Boy, but today she encompases the vibe of a middleage woman. How versatile of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her recent tiktoks she looked like a victorian Boy, but today she encompases the vibe of a middleage woman. How versatile of her!
i thiiink she only dresses weirdly at her parents' (So only for youtube and tiktok).😅
I think she dresses normal (Usuuually) when going out.

Reactions: 2
I wish Ruby would buy a fitted bedsheet, those with elastic around the edges. Problem solved.
It also looks like she is actually sleeping on some MDF / particle board that she laid onto the front and back of the bed. Can't be comfortable.

View attachment 1472416
It wouldn’t be authentic if her bed had a real board (duckboard? slatted frame? Lath floor? i like the word duckboard). They surely didn’t have those in Victorian time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t be authentic if her bed had a real board (duckboard? slatted frame? Lath floor? i like the word duckboard). They surely didn’t have those in Victorian time.
I hope she finds the back pain aesthetic too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she was parading round in a tail coat at uni
😂. But that was when she dressed for some homework thing...? Or was it another time? 😂
I think she just pretends to dress the way she wants online, but that she doesnt.
But I'm not sure. 😆
You know better than I im sure.

Reactions: 1
😂. But that was when she dressed for some homework thing...? Or was it another time? 😂
I think she just pretends to dress the way she wants online, but that she doesnt.
But I'm not sure. 😆
You know better than I im sure.
Unfortunately no she went out and brought a tail coat as she thought it was so cool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why in the illiterate, dusty duck have her dirty sheets gone unchanged and unmoved for several months? What a grimy little goblin.
I know it’s early but I’d like to nominate

Ruby Granger #31 Why in the illiterate, dusty duck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know it’s early but I’d like to nominate

Ruby Granger #31 Why in the illiterate, dusty duck?
Except swears aren't allowed. :( You'd need to change it to Ruby Granger #31 Why in the illiterate, dusty duck? :p

At the end we find out Ruby is reading "The Life of Elves" and she tells us very seriously "it's not actually about elves, which I'm quite glad about" so who knows what drew her to pick it up. It's got a nice automnal feeling though.
Ruby the elf hater. Who knew? 😂

She also recommends Atonement, a WWII novel, as a summer read - but only the first half!
Okay I sort of understand this. I'd never recommend reading only half a book, but the first part of Atonement is deliberately very different in setting and tone to the second. Still weird to suggest only part of a book, though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Call Me By Your Name - "I feel loikye AVVERYONE is talking about this book, THIS SOMMAR IN PARTICULAR."

(Checks calendar.) Nope, definitely not 2019 again. Just checking.

This is her 428th time trying to convince people that she's read Call Me By Your name after 2 years of unsuccessful and unbelievable attempts.
It's so weird how she seems to begrudgingly hop onto a trend two years after the fact. Remember when she "read" Miller's Song of Achilles? She seemed to have difficulty just reading it (not enough Sparknotes/ secondary readings for her to mooch off of like she does in her lit degree?) and made a huge deal out of it. For a bookworm you would think opening a book and aiming your eyes on some words would be second nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t even catch this when watching her video, but tons of people in the comments are pointing out that South Dakota is not in the deep South of the US 😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.