Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have three Roomba ads and nothing else.

But youtube does regularly advertise Barbies and Pampers to me when I’m watching Roobee’s videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah sorry to go OT but speaking of ADs, is anyone else getting the most bizarre ones on tattle atm??? Here is a selection of a few I’ve had over the last couple of days
I got the am I gay one before and I was like how did you know lol, I think everyone who was questioning themselves when they were younger has took those types of “tests.” For me I always used to google am I a lesbian or bisexual. I wonder if Ruby’s ever questioned if she’s straight or not.

Reactions: 7
On the subject of childrens lit and middle grade. Has Ruby ever mentioned reading Narnia? It seems like the kind of thing she would be obsessed about

Reactions: 12
I have a DIY High Pressure Washer ad and the cathedral of Saint James. Atleast the BULL TERRIER no longer haunts me on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For real, the house is wasted on them. The rooms that aren't messy are probably empty like all their heads are.
It's a disappointment to see such a lovely old property not taken care of well.
My grandparents had a lovely large home in Lancashire which used to be owned by local bigwigs... I want to say mill owners but I am not sure and the page I found this on is no longer on the web- when we came back from Berlin where we had been living for 6 years my grandparents had decided to move to a small bungalow further down the road..Instead of giving it to us as a family(though tbh we could have never afforded to heat it with such high ceilings) they let my single hippy Uncle live in it. It broke my heart seeing it going to wreck and ruin like that. I don't have memories of the full house but I remember the large sitting room. the large sweeping staircase and the fact that it had a billiard room.

My Uncle let it go to total tit. Putting up large music posters and filling every room with his crap and bits of electronic items etc etc...When i think of what storing bits of old computers did to the baize on the full sized snooker table (!) it absolutely enrages me..

• Sad
I got the am I gay one before and I was like how did you know lol, I think everyone who was questioning themselves when they were younger has took those types of “tests.” For me I always used to google am I a lesbian or bisexual. I wonder if Ruby’s ever questioned if she’s straight or not.
She's a CHILD why would she do such a thing?

Ruby Granger #22: Roomba Zumba, Rooster Poopster; 21|12
Tree's a bear, mother's a 'mare, house still resembles Denis Nilsen's lair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey guys!
First time poster, long time lurker!

I just can't help but mention this (idk if it's been brought up recently as I've skipped the past few pages) but, Exeter's spring term started on the 4th January, it's now the 8th and Ruby is still at home, or is she just posting old photos to her insta stories?

Reactions: 13
I sincerely hope she is not doing this and is actually stepping back for genuine mental health reasons, but part of me is wondering whether by being quieter than usual for the last couple of weeks she's 'punishing' all the people who called her out on the planner. Sending a message that if they criticise her, she goes AWOL.

Reactions: 15
Hey guys!
First time poster, long time lurker!

I just can't help but mention this (idk if it's been brought up recently as I've skipped the past few pages) but, Exeter's spring term started on the 4th January, it's now the 8th and Ruby is still at home, or is she just posting old photos to her insta stories?
According to their website, term starts on the 10th. She’s working on a paper that’s due this upcoming week though, which is very #productive of her, she only sat on her ass and did nothing for the first four weeks of her 5-week break 💫✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On that note actually - can anyone here explain to me what the timeframe for writing a dissertation at Exeter is like? Like when should she start research, when should she start writing and when is the deadline?

One should think I would know this from watching Ruby's videos but I genuinely don't cause all her rambling about her 'dissertation work' always sounded so vague. I'm just really curious to see how it's gonna go cause at least here in Germany, the final thesis is a big step up from 'normal' term papers!

New video is up! Oxford trip with Mother Granger and Daddy Bones, although she does her best to make it look like she went all by herself, to the point of showing her mum what she got when they get back, as if she wasn’t there all along holding Roobee’s hand the whole time in case the flashbacks from her Oxford rejection hit her unawares 😂 Letter-writing, buying gifts for viewers because she totally is a kind and generous person who will randomly surprise you with a gift instead of shipping your planner on time in the first place 😂 Also, she finally started working on her essay on Tuesday (or some other day of the week, because who tf knows with all the outfit changes). Also also, ”lol I literally changed outfits twice within an hour” what could she be doing that makes it necessary for her to (supposedly) change outfits this many times per day? Does she just drool a whole lot? Does she randomly have explosive diarrhea all up her back? What gives?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It wouldn't be a Ruby video if there's not multiple outfit changes.

She claims to have written a third of her AssAY in just 2 hours. Hmm, sure Rube. Meanwhile she continues to waste time writing ridiculously long letters.

Wow, she actually mentioned reading The Art of War and said she "thought it would contain more wisdom than it actually did". So much second hand embarrassment in this video.

Reactions: 22
She said in her new video that it was her first time ever writing part of an essay in an arm chair… wait till she finds out that I study and write essays in bed because I don’t have a desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have three Roomba ads and nothing else.

But youtube does regularly advertise Barbies and Pampers to me when I’m watching Roobee’s videos.
this reminded me, a while ago i was googling a photo of ruby using the lens thingy because i could have sworn i'd seen that photo used in some article, and the results suggested i was looking for toddler clothing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m assuming she never washes all these outfits she changes in and out of over the months of filming multiple times a day because that really isn’t in line with her sustainable living person a she thinks she portrays.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
  • Ruby spends so much time holed up in her bedroom that writing an essay in an ARMCHAIR is noteworthy
  • "Precent" rears its infuriating head. If there's one thing you take from these threads, Ruby, it's PER CENT.
  • She only went to Oxford for two hours and STILL WENT TO WATERSTONES
  • Her time lapse of her reading The Art of War confirms she barely reads a sentence before going to the next page
  • She's written "look at you playing with your cards, pathetic - Hermione" (?) on her window???
  • Shows herself dragging pine needles off a branch with brute force "LYOOK how easily they come down"
  • Extended grotty nail close-up
  • Ruby goes absolutely feral over a notebook that looks like...a book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Ruby goes absolutely feral over a notebook that looks like...a book
I wonder if it feels like writing on paper though? (I guess we’ll never know, because she bought it for someone else because it was ”way too extravagant to buy for yourself.”)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't want to call her a basic witch because it is a bad term and does not quite do here, but she really is an empty person, isn't she:

- Oxford has the most beautiful independent bookshops and she still goes to Waterstones.
- Oxford has the most beautiful cafés and she gets her pastries from bleeping Krispy Kreme.

I mean, Krispy is fine I guess but what is the point of visiting a place if you are going to do what you can do in any other place?? Nonetheless, I completely lost it when she was struggling to light that candlestick for so so long, so keep up the good work Robbie!!
1641668961398.png

Unironically, so true! You inspire me in ways you cannot imagine, Roobee. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.