Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's depressing how she little of everything she eats. The great thing about a lot of the things she eats eg berries is that you can have them in large quantities, because they're low calorie. I've dieted many times before and Ruby probably eats less than I did when I was dieting.

Reactions: 11
Ruby Granger#22: Roobeee Philonema Bones:- Waterstones' shoe-licker, candle flicker, garden frolicker

Reactions: 9
Ruby Granger #22 Pays an extra 20 pruh-cent with Karma, spends more time in fields than an overworked farmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ruby Granger#22: Hello Waterstones, it's roooobeeee!
Ruby Granger#22: Views sunk, mould in the trunk, wanna get drunk?
Ruby Granger#22: Tattle bullies me!

Reactions: 7
Probably why she didn't do a huge "What I got for Christmas" haul. Either that, or she's too afraid to show everyone moldy trunk 2.0 since everyone hated the last one.

Not to double post, but Penultimate has been found again defending Ruberoy Lockhart's less than satisfactory Sun Tzu review.
Alternatively Penultimate, the book has been used these days for people with ambition - business people, sports teams and the like, so it's no surprise that Ruby, who is happy to sit at home for the rest of her life, living from mummy and daddy's bank, with no aspirations beyond fudging her reading statistics and appearing to be the smartest person in a room, found it disappointing. There is nothing she would ever gather from it.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if the house she bought has actually been rented out to someone?
Pretty sure a new tenant let it recently (a previous tenant was in situ when she bought it I believe)... it was talked about a few threads ago.

Reactions: 4
kinda want to rent her house and complain to her about every spot of mould or other inconvenience she probably doesn’t give a tit about just to see how long it would take for her to claim she needs a mental health break because her tenants are bullying her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure a new tenant let it recently (a previous tenant was in situ when she bought it I believe)... it was talked about a few threads ago.
This is one reason why I’m glad that Ruby doesn’t live in the cottage. Just thinking about it from a tenant’s perspective, moving house is really expensive and stressful. To play house in her cottage Ruby would have to evict the tenant and I would be irrationally annoyed if she did that because we all know that she’d last about one night before moving back home. How annoyed would you be as the tenant to find out that you’d been evicted and had to find a new home just because a vlogger with Peter Pan syndrome wanted to play with a life-size doll‘s house and then changed her mind about living there a week or so later? I don’t really care what Ruby does at home or on her own money (or with her own family …) but her inconveniencing unrelated people would annoy me a lot.

Reactions: 13
It amazes me how unbothered she is about finding independent shops and supporting small businesses, despite her constant declarations that she just LOVES doing those things. If you're buying gifts, Oxford city centre has some really nice places. Aside from Blackwells, there's:
Screenshot_20220109-123207_Gallery.jpg

Oxfam books on Turl St. Approx 2 minute walk from Waterstones
2d1ygne.jpg

Another Oxfam on St Giles that sometimes has some rarer books in there too. Approx 3 minutes from Waterstones
Screenshot_20220109-123159_Gallery.jpg

Objects of Use on Market St. Interesting handmade items for the home. 2 minutes from Waterstones
289510570.jpeg

Scriptum on Turl St. 2 minutes from Waterstones. Pretty stationery, curios, books
large.jpg

Alice's Shop on St Aldates. 2 minutes from Waterstones

Instead she went to Waterstones, Anthropologie, The White Company and Krispy Kreme 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
or she’d be like “if there’s anything wrong you can e-mail me [email protected] or dm my vegan insta account and then you complain about the hot water being broken and get an automated response kindly asking you to stop bullying her but she will add it to her notion to do list. then you never hear from her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is one reason why I’m glad that Ruby doesn’t live in the cottage. Just thinking about it from a tenant’s perspective, moving house is really expensive and stressful. To play house in her cottage Ruby would have to evict the tenant and I would be irrationally annoyed if she did that because we all know that she’d last about one night before moving back home. How annoyed would you be as the tenant to find out that you’d been evicted and had to find a new home just because a vlogger with Peter Pan syndrome wanted to play with a life-size doll‘s house and then changed her mind about living there a week or so later? I don’t really care what Ruby does at home or on her own money (or with her own family …) but her inconveniencing unrelated people would annoy me a lot.
*flashbacks to me getting evicted from my flat so that my landlord's granddaughter could move in to go to university, except she dropped out of university after four weeks so she didn't need the flat after all but I had already been evicted🙃*

But yeah, more on topic - I completely agree with you and honestly it bothers me a lot that Ruby pretends to be a 'struggling student' or whatever by remarking that some books are too expensive for her when she's literally a homeowner with rental income every month for god's sake. On top of her parents being loaded so she doesn't even need the money she makes from youtube ads!

Though it's also kind of darkly funny how she's swimming in money and priviledge but she's still so unhappy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It amazes me how unbothered she is about finding independent shops and supporting small businesses, despite her constant declarations that she just LOVES doing those things. If you're buying gifts, Oxford city centre has some really nice places. Aside from Blackwells, there's:
View attachment 977247
Oxfam books on Turl St. Approx 2 minute walk from Waterstones
View attachment 977249
Another Oxfam on St Giles that sometimes has some rarer books in there too. Approx 3 minutes from Waterstones
View attachment 977250
Objects of Use on Market St. Interesting handmade items for the home. 2 minutes from Waterstones
View attachment 977257
Scriptum on Turl St. 2 minutes from Waterstones. Pretty stationery, curios, books
View attachment 977259
Alice's Shop on St Aldates. 2 minutes from Waterstones

Instead she went to Waterstones, Anthropologie, The White Company and Krispy Kreme 🙄
But these won’t send her free stuff 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
Does anybody know how her dissertation is coming on? I would expect that she had finalised a topic and is in the early stages of writing by now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.