Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plus, how can she 'not justify' buying a notebook for herself that she seemingly loves (and would probs use even if its just for more lists) but then buys a WHITE COMPANY glass teacup instead??? which will be an overpriced version of something she could get at Ikea and home bargains lmao

Reactions: 23
I don't want to call her a basic witch because it is a bad term and does not quite do here, but she really is an empty person, isn't she:

- Oxford has the most beautiful independent bookshops and she still goes to Waterstones.
- Oxford has the most beautiful cafés and she gets her pastries from bleeping Krispy Kreme.

I mean, Krispy is fine I guess but what is the point of visiting a place if you are going to do what you can do in any other place?? Nonetheless, I completely lost it when she was struggling to light that candlestick for so so long, so keep up the good work Robbie!!
I bet Oxford also has some great finds in charity shops so I find it funny how she makes sure to specifically name drop Oxfam whenever she mentions buying secondhand but never makes an effort to go to any.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
how can she not light a candle and yet "creates" a video full of blurry shots and mindless ramblings and is not ashamed of putting it online for god and everyone to see?

tf did I just watch

Reactions: 14
seeing ruberton try and light that taper candle nearly gave me an aneurysm
The way she misuses her candle snuffer causes me undue stress. The whole point is to deprive the flame of oxygen, so that you are not left with smoke drifting up to stain the paintwork. Leave the snuffer over the flame for the love of Cliff!

Reactions: 11
The way she misuses her candle snuffer causes me undue stress. The whole point is to deprive the flame of oxygen, so that you are not left with smoke drifting up to stain the paintwork. Leave the snuffer over the flame for the love of Cliff!
Tbf there’s no better smell than the smoke from a freshly blown out candle wafting everywhere 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ruby will address everything we discuss here but never change how she says percent, it drives me MAD
Also when are interviews held at oxbridge for Masters does anyone know?
Music that started about 5 minutes in lowkey scared me it felt like something dramatic was about to happen

Reactions: 8
Oh no where are her nice freckles, Penultimate Creep will be so sad when he sees they’ve magically disappeared! 😭😭😭
C10114A4-7195-422B-AD8F-549D2D4F202E.jpeg

This totally counts as ”working with Royal Mail” does it not?! Tick that off the to-do list! 🥳

C24523DF-8831-439C-98FA-E0243639D97D.png

also ot reading related I did a Roobee yesterday, I was telling my mother I’ve read three books this year but upon reflection, it turned out #1 (Small Island by Andrea Levy) was one I was already halfway through anyway, #2 (Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto) was a collection of three short novellas, and #3 (Little Men by Louisa May Alcott, which I first read when I was 7 years old and should have left there tbh) was an audiobook I listened to at 2x speed 😂

Reactions: 13
Tbf there’s no better smell than the smoke from a freshly blown out candle wafting everywhere 🥰🥰🥰
Then just blow it out.

Ruby will address everything we discuss here but never change how she says percent, it drives me MAD
Also when are interviews held at oxbridge for Masters does anyone know?
Music that started about 5 minutes in lowkey scared me it felt like something dramatic was about to happen
Interviews aren't held for a Master's at Oxford - your application has to include academic references and you submit graded written work for English Literature. The deadline is usually December or January if you are applying for funding (which in Ruby's case is probably not relevant).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
crying laughing that she read her goodreads review word for word when talking about the art of war in the video - you seriously can’t think of anything else to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't want to call her a basic witch because it is a bad term and does not quite do here, but she really is an empty person, isn't she:

- Oxford has the most beautiful independent bookshops and she still goes to Waterstones.
- Oxford has the most beautiful cafés and she gets her pastries from bleeping Krispy Kreme.

I mean, Krispy is fine I guess but what is the point of visiting a place if you are going to do what you can do in any other place??
and there isn't even a Krispy Kreme in Central Oxford I don't think! so she must have got them from tescos...

Reactions: 5
  • She's written "look at you playing with your cards, pathetic - Hermione" (?) on her window???
It's a quote from deleted scenes of the first movie (I can't remember if it's in the book), where Hermione is attacking Ron for not revising, as if it's any of her business whether, how, and when he prepares for exams.

It's always the sneering, judgmental Hermione quotes that Ruby fetishizes. And she's 21 now...I said earlier I was hoping she'd matured and realized how nasty Hermione is being when she says such things, but clearly not.

Reactions: 31
I might be wrong but didn't she say in one of her vlogs a while back that someone was rude to her in a seminar? Maybe she wanted them to put their notes on notion so she can copy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse my language but Ruby is so full of herself it's honestly sickening to watch. I mean, her not "liking" The Art of War is obviously due to the fact that it's all about the book! :rolleyes: And not perhaps about the fact that our dear Roobster simply doesn't know enough about the cultural and historical context of that book to many any kind of judgement. She really thinks she's God's gift to the world whereas in fact she's just shallow and manipulative. Sickening.

Edit: Her face when it snowed :ROFLMAO:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-08 um 22.46.45.png

Reactions: 16
I'm currently mildly sick in bed after getting the booster and it hurts to move too much, Ruby posted at the right time to entertain me lol

Reactions: 9
At 1:17 on the new video, instead of pretending she's drinking, she moves and inhales. So not only she doesn't eat, she's pretending to drink tea as well.

I can't believe she used the word 'extra' to describe something. Did she forget she's supposed to speak like a Victorian child?

Who's the 'lovely person' she's been talking to that she went all out and bought the fancy notebook for? Has she ever been this mysterious about someone before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jeez, this girl clearly didn't get what enough presents for Christmas if she's already shopping for "pick-me-ups" barely a week into the new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.