Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallo! We've hit the bottom of the post-box!

Previous thread:

Congratulations to @Chickpea9 on receiving the most votes for the thread title. Your prizes include: a 2022 planner [arriving mid-March], a Bird & Blend teabag [used] some Glossier products [handed down] and a DVD of Love Actually [broken in half]

Special mention to @gossip_guy for the amusing and witty recaps. You will receive some random pens wrapped in brown paper, on advice from management as a gift.

Have a productive thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh your mention of Bird & Blend reminds me, she definitely got ”Enchanted Narnia” for xmas 2020 despite trying it for the first time ever in June 2021.

Of course in the same summer ”university vlog” she also nodded knowledgeably about how Turkish Delight was really a bit of a disappointment, wasn’t it, and then proceeded to post another vlog in September saying she had tried Turkish Delight for the first time two weeks ago.

She lies about literally everything, no matter how minor, so it’s not exactly surprising she can’t keep her lies straight in her head, but it IS a little disappointing nonetheless.

oh and since she reads here anyway (hi Roobee, hi) let me not be remiss in rubbing it in her face that she, Rooberta, planned on going to Oxford since she was 12 and got rejected yes ✨💫REJECTED✨💫, and Molly decided to apply somewhat on a whim and got in. The very thought gives me warm fuzzies for days.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hallo! We've hit the bottom of the post-box!

Previous thread:

Congratulations to @Chickpea9 on receiving the most votes for the thread title. Your prizes include: a 2022 planner [arriving mid-March], a Bird & Blend teabag [used] some Glossier products [handed down] and a DVD of Love Actually [broken in half]

Special mention to @gossip_guy for the amusing and witty recaps. You will receive some random pens wrapped in brown paper, on advice from management as a gift.

Have a productive thread!
*Mid-March 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh your mention of Bird & Blend reminds me, she definitely got ”Enchanted Narnia” for xmas 2020 despite trying it for the first time ever in June 2021.
to be fair I haven't yet touched the selection box my BF got me for Xmas last year...

Reactions: 5
to be fair I haven't yet touched the selection box my BF got me for Xmas last year...
I mean there’s a ton of gifted yarn in my stash (I’ve definitely achieved SABLE lol), but I’m also not posting about my vintage Wollmeise as if I’ve just discovered it 😅🤦🐫 lol why is there a camel emoji in my recently used list

(for any yarnies out there, I couldn’t remember the name of the yarn at first, so my go-to google was ”german sock yarn cult” lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Of course in the same summer ”university vlog” she also nodded knowledgeably about how Turkish Delight was really a bit of a disappointment, wasn’t it, and then proceeded to post another vlog in September saying she had tried Turkish Delight for the first time two weeks ago.

She lies about literally everything, no matter how minor, so it’s not exactly surprising she can’t keep her lies straight in her head, but it IS a little disappointing nonetheless.
Compulsive lying seems to be one of Ruby's increasingly vErY fAvOuRiTe things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol, is her sister dropping hints? 🤣
Screenshot_20211222-211820_Pinterest.jpg

This is pinned in there:
Screenshot_20211222-212336_Pinterest.jpg

Sorry if this has been shared already I can't keep up sometimes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Also, Martha posted a therapy joke with the name Allison. Correct me if I’m wrong, but haven’t we seen that name in Ruby’s planner? She must still go to therapy, which is a good thing for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Isn't the 🙈 emoji literally the see no evil monkey? She's subliminally telling her fans to ignore her sinful deeds :ROFLMAO:

Only four more sleeps till we get the very highly requested what I got for Christmas that Ruby will tell us she understands she is very privileged and does give back to charity
Even though that poor school is still waiting for there statue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If she is just doing it for shits and giggles, that's awful.

But Ruby is doing so much harm to her viewers, and she needs to be called out.

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but imo it is very inappropriate on Martha's part to essentially out Ruby like this. It seems to me she's doing it just for shits and giggles but like this isn't a joke.
I don't think it's mean-spirited from Martha tbh. It's not like she'd assume that people who follow Ruby are going to find and look at her Pinterest account.

I don't think it's mean-spirited from Martha tbh. It's not like she'd assume that people who follow Ruby are going to find and look at her Pinterest account.
These are very personal, delicate matters and if I were Ruby and my sister made a public pinterest board explicitly about my eating disorder, I'd feel very betrayed. Obviously Ruby's behaviour is harmful and she needs to stop with the borderline pro ana tit but this isn't the way to go about it.

I don't even understand how making a pinterest board is supposed to help Ruby or make her realize what she's doing. Imo Martha is just doing it for attention or maliciously.

I'm sorry but imo it is very inappropriate on Martha's part to essentially out Ruby like this. It seems to me she's doing it just for shits and giggles but like this isn't a joke.
yeah like what do the word definition and pumpkin photos have to do in that board tbf? that makes me think it's a joke

also why does Ruby follow 2 Marfa Bones accounts, the other has board names in Russian? has Marfa had an interest in Russian or something?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.