Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could swear it says ”dissertation find stickers” on top there.
Untitled0000.png

"Dissertation: find letters", although it wouldn't shock me at all if she was putting stickers and washi tape from a kid's art playset all over her dissertation and aging the pages in the oven so she can present it as a "multimedia project".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to say that it always surprises me a bit that Ruby hasn’t cultivated more ‘aesthetic‘ handwriting, and she still prints rather than uses cursive. I know it’s not taught so much now and I’m guessing she’s part of that generation that didn’t have that focus on handwriting, but like I said it always surprises me a bit when I see what her handwriting looks like.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 934429

"Dissertation: find letters", although it wouldn't shock me at all if she was putting stickers and washi tape from a kid's art playset all over her dissertation and aging the pages in the oven so she can present it as a "multimedia project".
Love how she's written Blakeney's name under 'admin', then conveniently put a pen over it. Her blatant misuse of the word admin really shouldn't bother me, but it sure does.

I have to say that it always surprises me a bit that Ruby hasn’t cultivated more ‘aesthetic‘ handwriting, and she still prints rather than uses cursive. I know it’s not taught so much now and I’m guessing she’s part of that generation that didn’t have that focus on handwriting, but like I said it always surprises me a bit when I see what her handwriting looks like.
That's always surprised me too. I was part of the generation that was taught cursive, but even then, a lot of people in primary school tried to make their handwriting more unique/fancy to reflect their personality or whatever. You'd think she'd want to practise copperplate handwriting if the Victorian era is her very favourite.

Reactions: 9
It seems like she was taught cursive, or started learning it at some point and lost interest and gave up halfway, because her handwriting's usually a bizarre mashup of printed, inconsistent cursive letters and random block capitals.

Love how she's written Blakeney's name under 'admin', then conveniently put a pen over it. Her blatant misuse of the word admin really shouldn't bother me, but it sure does.
You're not the only one. Even weirder, there's an entry in the admin section for Margot, their dog who died. Like, what is she doing with that poor dead dog at this point? And why is whatever taxidermy/necromancy she's up to in the admin section?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why the duck would you put an admin section of this size in a planner aimed at 12-18 year and old girls? why did no one step in here? why does no one give this poor woman a dictionary?

and on top of it, she even runs a bleeping business but all we ever see in that section is people’s (and dead dog’s) names but never anything that’s in any way related to the actual business she runs
(also not ruby writing down random names without anything to them to make it seem like she knows other people than her family and blakeney)

Reactions: 16
I think I’d be a bit miffed if someone I thought was a friend regarded me as ‘admin’.

• Haha
please tell me that this doesn’t say „margot coffin“
I think it says 'Margot cu'
Perhaps she's being thoughtful, a present for one of her family members with a picture of their beloved dog's face on? That would certainly be worth at least 17 acts of kindness for Ruby's long forgotten kindness journal

Reactions: 7
I think it says 'Margot cu'
Perhaps she's being thoughtful, a present for one of her family members with a picture of their beloved dog's face on? That would certainly be worth at least 17 acts of kindness for Ruby's long forgotten kindness journal
Maybe it's a cushion with a printed photo of Margot on it?

Reactions: 2
Jacob Rees Mogg's Victorian gentleman style is incredibly affected and performative (even his classmates at Eton saw through it and mocked him), so I'm not surprised if Ruby feels a kinship there through her Hermione/Lisa/Matilda persona.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 934903
View attachment 934904
View attachment 934905

found these comments on her page… the last one couldn’t be more right.
So she's not apologising for the fact that people paid for tracked shipping and there isn't tracking after all? Either that or the warehouse is lying and they haven't been dispatched. She should be refunding everyone's shipping costs. They ordered planners 3 weeks ago and now there's no guarantee they'll arrive before Christmas.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 934429

I swear it says plan VICE Christmas.. is she finally embracing a dark side? :D

View attachment 934903
View attachment 934904
View attachment 934905

found these comments on her page… the last one couldn’t be more right.
These people need directing to a consumer advisor... someone give them Martin Lewis's details

Reactions: 4
a bit OT, but I find it super condescending that she never replies or even sorts through her insta comments
for 150k+ followers she on average gets like less than 50 comments? heck one of her reels has 8 comments and she couldn't even like or reply to them?
with all the busywork she can find for herself, she could add "engage with followers on insta" to her admin list...
Also it's ridiculous that on top of the creeps whose attention she loves, she keeps bot comments?? "I am debt free because i used this secret method banks won't tell you!!" or something.... how is that good image for her brand ffs!!

Reactions: 28
So she's not apologising for the fact that people paid for tracked shipping and there isn't tracking after all? Either that or the warehouse is lying and they haven't been dispatched. She should be refunding everyone's shipping costs. They ordered planners 3 weeks ago and now there's no guarantee they'll arrive before Christmas.
It's like those shady eBay sellers who mark your item as dispatched a whole 30 seconds after your payment is accepted. If she was a decent person, she'd be on to her management about this, but of course she's leaving that for the disgruntled customers to do.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.