Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep trying to sell the planner when clearly they can't handle the sales they already have made? I'd be so annoyed if I'd been waiting three weeks for my planner with no communication, and she's there hawking more of them.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone get tempted to ask why any of these people awaiting orders made the order in the first place? Have they not realised sooner what a farce the whole thing is, the terrible quality and the disasters that have occurred with every single previous product?! It’s all going to come crashing down.

Reactions: 9
I loved the Christmas Tree ornaments tour: she showed how there’s a reindeer, a mouse, a donut, a nutcracker, but doesn’t acknowledge the boobs one that’s in shot :D

2071984D-3E12-4530-95AF-FA5EB45B64CF.jpg

F9E1CA77-2333-4F00-B6C5-B396D7ED69A2.jpg

8B72EF67-FDD7-4B1F-9E63-350741084AEA.jpg

And

36A7CC22-E614-4A84-A608-BF222B51FB92.jpg

6DD1973A-339D-463D-8DF9-B6F705926CE8.jpeg

P.s. “pAppermint”, anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Found another article casting some shade to the studytube crew (includes roobee) It's over a year old though https://impactnottingham.com/2020/1...obsession-threatens-to-create-jaded-students/
Does anyone get tempted to ask why any of these people awaiting orders made the order in the first place? Have they not realised sooner what a farce the whole thing is, the terrible quality and the disasters that have occurred with every single previous product?! It’s all going to come crashing down.
Ruby's about to have a slew of negative reviews. There's going to be some people wondering why it's Easter and they don't have the planner they ordered back in November.

Reactions: 13
Okay, I finally found something that annoys me even more than the obnoxious finger pointing: Ruby touches her mouth/nose so much, it's disgusting :sick:
Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-20 um 22.53.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-20 um 22.59.17.png

Also I don't know why she keeps referring to this room as "the lounge." Nothing about it looks cozy or inviting. Looks like a room in which they just dumped a bunch of random stuff in and left the lights on
Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-20 um 22.58.04.png

Reactions: 19
a bit OT, but I find it super condescending that she never replies or even sorts through her insta comments
for 150k+ followers she on average gets like less than 50 comments? heck one of her reels has 8 comments and she couldn't even like or reply to them?
with all the busywork she can find for herself, she could add "engage with followers on insta" to her admin list...
Also it's ridiculous that on top of the creeps whose attention she loves, she keeps bot comments?? "I am debt free because i used this secret method banks won't tell you!!" or something.... how is that good image for her brand ffs!!
That's every Youtubers.... Even the most unpopular ones.
They don't give a F about their fans, they're just here to use them for the $$$$$$ and fame and privileges.

I feel sorry for naive people who love them and think they care about them.

I always see people send very emotional messages and get ignored 😵.

I wish people would stop living of illusions and realize when people don't give a F about them.

Even celebs don't reply to their fans......

Reactions: 6
Okay, I finally found something that annoys me even more than the obnoxious finger pointing: Ruby touches her mouth/nose so much, it's disgusting :sick:
View attachment 935505
View attachment 935507
Also I don't know why she keeps referring to this room as "the lounge." Nothing about it looks cozy or inviting. Looks like a room in which they just dumped a bunch of random stuff in and left the lights on
View attachment 935510
It legit looks like the waiting room to the funeral home where we held my grandpa's wake last year. Except they had a coffee machine there so it was more inviting

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Considering Ruby probably earns more than Marfa and her mom, I find her presents very cheap. I know that gifts are not about money, but the gifts from Glossier totally looked like she bought these things for herself but decided she would give them instead because she didn't want to bother spending more money on them. I'm sure that she's giving other presents too but I wouldn't be surprised if she gives herself a very small spending budget for her family presents.

Reactions: 19
Considering Ruby probably earns more than Marfa and her mom, I find her presents very cheap. I know that gifts are not about money, but the gifts from Glossier totally looked like she bought these things for herself but decided she would give them instead because she didn't want to bother spending more money on them. I'm sure that she's giving other presents too but I wouldn't be surprised if she gives herself a very small spending budget for her family presents.
Aka glossier look I've mentioned your stuff in four vlogs sponsor me

Reactions: 9
"As per usual, lots and lots of outfit changes. I just change outfits a LOT!!!" -- this one was definitely addressed to you @gossip_guy :ROFLMAO:
Notice the very defensive hand gestures and fed up facial expression, as if to say, "JUST LET ME LIE @gossip_guy , OKAY???"
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 4.10.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 4.10.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi, new member here. I've been procrastinating lurking productively on this thread for a while and finally decided to join. Clearly it's impossible to keep quiet about the weirdness of the Ruby-verse. 😅

Someone mentioned Jacob Rees-Mogg and it reminded me of his kids' odd names and how much 'Erimentha' would fit in with them. His sister also has an unusual name - Annunziata (not sure about the spelling?). Imagine going through life with a name like Sixtus Dominic Boniface.

1640047802213.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I never comment on this thread, I just read here, but why on earth would you invite your friends over for a movie night and only watch half of the movie?? I guess it would make sense if you all decided to do something else with your time instead, but it seems as if they just left halfway through?? Bizzare

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A3715144-04AD-4BBD-A4FB-3CA1F3B0E0C9.jpeg

The front room in Ruby’s family home is so bleeping ugly and depressing. The horrible mismatched leather couch and ancient coffee table look like the sort of thing you’d see in a student house, and then there’s just a bunch of random junk lying around? Genuinely looks like a photo from a house listing where the previous owners have left a bunch of stuff behind.

You’d think it would be the selling point of a converted manor house - I bet so many people would kill to have a room with period features like that and yet it’s barely furnished? Just proof rich people have no taste 🙄

Reactions: 38
"As per usual, lots and lots of outfit changes. I just change outfits a LOT!!!" -- this one was definitely addressed to you @gossip_guy :ROFLMAO:
Notice the very defensive hand gestures and fed up facial expression, as if to say, "JUST LET ME LIE @gossip_guy , OKAY???"
View attachment 935797View attachment 935798
View attachment 935797View attachment 935798
True, be afraid, she's always watching 😨😨😨😱😱😱

I never comment on this thread, I just read here, but why on earth would you invite your friends over for a movie night and only watch half of the movie?? I guess it would make sense if you all decided to do something else with your time instead, but it seems as if they just left halfway through?? Bizzare
I wonder if they are the friends she used to mention in her old videos and who suddenly vanished.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi, new member here. I've been procrastinating lurking productively on this thread for a while and finally decided to join. Clearly it's impossible to keep quiet about the weirdness of the Ruby-verse. 😅

Someone mentioned Jacob Rees-Mogg and it reminded me of his kids' odd names and how much 'Erimentha' would fit in with them. His sister also has an unusual name - Annunziata (not sure about the spelling?). Imagine going through life with a name like Sixtus Dominic Boniface.

View attachment 935843
Annunziata is a traditional Italian name (Southern Italian specifically). It was quite common back in the day but now it's considered quite old-fashioned and, to put it bluntly, ugly lol
It also has strong Catholic vibes as it literally means "announced" and it has to do with Mary's Annunciation.

Reactions: 12
it's so dangerous to have a literal blanket on hardwood floor for a rug?? and is that yet another kanken at 8:03?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 935505
View attachment 935507
View attachment 935510
It reminds me of the rooms we used to have our youth club in. Total church hall vibes. All it is missing is a pool table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For some reason, her mouth is infuriating. The over enunciation and the odd shapes she pulls to achieved her bizarre accent needs to stop.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.