Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, at this point it is likely even the vaxxed will get it. But the vaxxed are, in general, less likely to get seriously ill. There are 14 people in hospital with Omicron. At the moment, the news coming out of South Africa is that, for the the vast majority of people, it is no worse than a common cold. We can't keep locking down our lives for months on end, for what is essentially a cold. Get vaxxed. Wear your mask. Social distance if possible. But to be honest, good on Ruby for not putting her life on hold again. She was clearly very very anxious about covid in the first few lockdowns, and if she can take a few steps to help herself get better, good on her
Apparently she's not anxious enough to actually wear masks when it would be wise to do so. The jury is still out on whether she's actually vaccinated or not

Reactions: 19
I really think this is her family trying to get her to eat. But I don't believe she was ever as anxious about covid as she made it out to be (NHS partnership, anyone?). It was too 'damsel in distress', gave her the perfect excuse to run back home and then just ignore every single recommendation.
I had awful covid anxiety, it's less now. But I dont do what Rubez does.

Reactions: 23
I noticed somebody (I think gossip_guy?) posted that she went out when displaying symptoms and hasn't ever spoke about getting a test - is this true?

I stopped reading here for a couple months and was just wondering if this is one of the things I missed when I was gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, at this point it is likely even the vaxxed will get it. But the vaxxed are, in general, less likely to get seriously ill. There are 14 people in hospital with Omicron. At the moment, the news coming out of South Africa is that, for the the vast majority of people, it is no worse than a common cold. We can't keep locking down our lives for months on end, for what is essentially a cold. Get vaxxed. Wear your mask. Social distance if possible. But to be honest, good on Ruby for not putting her life on hold again. She was clearly very very anxious about covid in the first few lockdowns, and if she can take a few steps to help herself get better, good on her
'What is essentially a cold' - try telling that to the people who are at breaking point in hospitals or the people who are still suffering from long covid, despite being vaxxed. My cousin has long covid and it has wiped him out.

Ruby was never anxious about covid - she used it as an excuse to run home and play at being a child again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
'What is essentially a cold' - try telling that to the people who are at breaking point in hospitals or the people who are still suffering from long covid, despite being vaxxed. My cousin has long covid and it has wiped him out.

Ruby was never anxious about covid - she used it as an excuse to run home and play at being a child again.
I have Long Covid.. I caught it the first time I think in JFK as I returned to UK in Mid Jan 20 . Since then my lungs have been Fecked and I get wheezy, tired etc from time to time.. I 'm genuinely sorry for your cousin but I while taking all precautions and to the extreme in some cases, will not put my bloomin life on hold and sit inside until I die. If I can do things fully following regulations I will. I haven't had much of a life and at my age its rapidly ending..

I have now had 3 vaccines as has everyone I know and most are getting it mild when they do and have caught it. Yes we have been lucky and I am sorry for most who have been suffering. I hope your cousin recovers in time.

Reactions: 7
I have Long Covid.. I caught it the first time I think in JFK as I returned to UK in Mid Jan 20 . Since then my lungs have been Fecked and I get wheezy, tired etc from time to time.. I 'm genuinely sorry for your cousin but I while taking all precautions and to the extreme in some cases, will not put my bloomin life on hold and sit inside until I die. If I can do things fully following regulations I will. I haven't had much of a life and at my age its rapidly ending..

I have now had 3 vaccines as has everyone I know and most are getting it mild when they do and have caught it. Yes we have been lucky and I am sorry for most who have been suffering. I hope your cousin recovers in time.
Being careful isn't the same as "putting your life on hold". Nobody's asking Ruby to lock herself inside and never go out or see anybody but there is some middle ground between that and complete disregard for any precautions like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Being careful isn't the same as "putting your life on hold". Nobody's asking Ruby to lock herself inside and never go out or see anybody but there is some middle ground between that and complete disregard for any precautions like she does.
Agreed. I decided not to go to a Christmas party with 100 people unmasked in an enclosed space. That isn't stopping me from having a few family members over to my house for a Christmas get together. With Omicron I certainly wouldn't be going to London multiple times right now for shopping/restaurants

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed somebody (I think gossip_guy?) posted that she went out when displaying symptoms and hasn't ever spoke about getting a test - is this true?

I stopped reading here for a couple months and was just wondering if this is one of the things I missed when I was gone?
She said she'd been taking tests in a vlog where she talked about having symptoms and sounding quite ill while still attending uni classes and other appointments, but there was zero evidence to actually support the claim that she was taking regular tests.

She said she'd been taking tests in the exact same way she says "...and OF COURSE I ate an additional sixteen meals and an entire banquet off-screen after this footage where I only ate a thimble-full of porridge..." or "...and I ALWAYS [insert thing that Ruby never does here]" in her daily routines and vlogs. She realised her talking about having Covid symptoms was going to raise an eyebrow and told us something to sweep it under the rug but didn't show it (because you can't show footage of something that never happened).

Act yourself what mundane, regular tasks Ruby doesn't shove in her to-do lists and planners to remind herself of and reward herself for every little thing. And then ask yourself when you've ever seen "Take a lateral flow test" in a single list or planner of hers.

All signs point to her lying her ass off.

Reactions: 13
She said she'd been taking tests in a vlog where she talked about having symptoms and sounding quite ill while still attending uni classes and other appointments, but there was zero evidence to actually support the claim that she was taking regular tests.

She said she'd been taking tests in the exact same way she says "...and OF COURSE I ate an additional sixteen meals and an entire Eduardian banquet off-screen after this footage where I only ate a thimble-full of porridge..." or "...and I ALWAYS [insert thing that Ruby never does here]" in her daily routines and vlogs. She realised her talking about having Covid symptoms to raise an eyebrow and told us something to sweep it under the rug but didn't show it.

Act yourself what mundane, regular tasks Ruby doesn't shove in her to-do lists and planners to remind herself of and reward herself for every little thing. And then ask yourself when you've ever seen "Take a lateral flow test" in a single list or planner of hers.

My favourite lie of hers is still ”I ALWAYS make my bed, I don’t even have to think about it” -> proceeds to write it down in her to-do list 😂

• Haha
My favourite lie of hers is still ”I ALWAYS make my bed, I don’t even have to think about it” -> proceeds to write it down in her to-do list 😂
Cut to her "made" bed with the matress exposed, the sheet hanging off and the same duvet cover she's had on for five months.

• Haha
  • Sick
i feel like ruby has grasped the rough concept of productivity but she isn’t really able to follow it

• Heart

She said she'd been taking tests in the exact same way she says "...and OF COURSE I ate an additional sixteen meals and an entire banquet off-screen after this footage where I only ate a thimble-full of porridge..." or "...and I ALWAYS [insert thing that Ruby never does here]" in her daily routines and vlogs. She realised her talking about having Covid symptoms was going to raise an eyebrow and told us something to sweep it under the rug but didn't show it (because you can't show footage of something that never happened).

As someone with hella executive dysfunction, I have to write down and plan out everything to hammer into my brain that tasks need doing, and there are multiple steps for me - go to the pharmacy to pick up tests, start the test (which I have to set an alarm for every couple days otherwise I'll forget), wait a certain amount of time without getting distracted, check the result, scan the result, bin all the debris (otherwise I'll end up with the crap from a whole box of tests all over my desk).

Not saying that Ruby has executive dysfunction, or that she'd need to write down each one of those steps, but for someone who needs to write down the most mundane tasks to avoid struggling, there's more steps involved than just 'take a test'. I think if she were really testing every day or multiple times a week, she'd show herself going to pick some up or ordering them to her house, or do one of her beloved timelapses, or show a picture of the result, or even just mention one of these steps in some badly placed text on the screen. She shares so much of her routines in so much detail that it's frankly unbelievable she'd be doing tests without mentioning a word.

Reactions: 17

Screenshot_20211219-143859_YouTube.jpg

This screenshot was from this vlog:

In it, she moans about being so tired and run down that she is driven to (shock, horror!) having to take a nap.

She also mentions across a few of the vlogs that week that she's been feeling progressively more ill since she attended that family wedding - you know, the one where her maskless Tory clan all reunited in close quarters... I wonder how the two could be linked, Ruby?

Number of Covid tests shown in her videos: Zero.

But even though she'd been ill with Covid symptoms and quite clearly not taking tests, that didn't stop her from going to uni lectures, seminars, libraries, the post office, etc. Typhoid bleeping Ruby.

And, of course, even when ill, her diet consists of tiny servings of porridge and a granola bar for the entire day.

• Wow
  • Angry
Anyone else feel like she is stalking somebody called Esme in her Insta story? She's following her with a camera in a busy place and Esme didn't even turn around to look at her. Not creepy at all! I know she sometimes does similar things with Blakeney but it's just weird in a public place where people are just trying to get from A to B.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is there any solid evidence that Ruby's a Tory? Wouldn't surprise me at all (I reckon a lot of her family and their social circle probably vote Tory given how rich they are), but I've never seen it confirmed anywhere.

Reactions: 2
Is there any solid evidence that Ruby's a Tory? Wouldn't surprise me at all (I reckon a lot of her family and their social circle probably vote Tory given how rich they are), but I've never seen it confirmed anywhere.
There's not, she says she's left winged, of course you never know, but I wouldn't just assume shes a Tory (yes most of her behaviour definitely seems like she would be, but I could honestly imagine that she just doesn't see/understand this, and who knows what she votes for).

Reactions: 8
There's not, she says she's left winged, of course you never know, but I wouldn't just assume shes a Tory (yes most of her behaviour definitely seems like she would be, but I could honestly imagine that she just doesn't see/understand this, and who knows what she votes for).
Honestly, with her history of hypocrisy and outright lies, I kind of wish she didn’t vote at all. Alas, we live in a society and all voices have a right to be heard 🙄

Reactions: 8
I once saw wake up written in one of her to-do lists (don’t remember the video) and it was not ticked off. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Not sure why I think this but didn’t she used to have a Lib Dem badge on her backpack?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.