Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had three friends from school over, served them minuscule brownies and they watched HALF OF Love Actually 😂😂😂 Wonder how much Mother Granger paid for them to come over? Can’t have been cheap for such a miserable-sounding evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I LOVE when she does time lapses of her dancing, truly iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did her friends leave at 10:30? Why did they only watch half of Love Actually? Why is she baking jam tarts at what appears to be 11 pm? I have so many questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I went for a movie night and was only allowed to watch half a film, I'd be so annoyed

ETA: Also, given the amount of rubbish she buys herself year round - 10000 books a term, Glossier, all that, for her to buy such impersonal, cheap presents kind of stinks of how she views herself. Buying a couple of things and stuffing the pouches with "compliments" on scraps of paper seems so low effort

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Reading feedback on the new planner so so she plan the next one
Number one bit of feedback there isn't any everyone is still waiting to receive them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had some time, so enjoyed some reading here :)
OT, I've had odd adds on here before, but can someone please explain why I see this on every single page:
Screenshot_20211220-210138_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I went for a movie night and was only allowed to watch half a film, I'd be so annoyed

ETA: Also, given the amount of rubbish she buys herself year round - 10000 books a term, Glossier, all that, for her to buy such impersonal, cheap presents kind of stinks of how she views herself. Buying a couple of things and stuffing the pouches with "compliments" on scraps of paper seems so low effort
Sorry to quote myself, but after showing the bits she bought, the fact she could only be bothered to wrap one (and put one of her probably gifted protein bars in the gift!!), she goes and buys herself three books 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ruby: *makes Christmas cards, without her Cricut machine in sight*

Also: "i JuSt ChAnGe OuTfiTs A lOt"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Must be quite galling for her angry and disappointed customers that Ruby's video starts off with an ad for her planner

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 20.46.48.png

She mentioned putting Christmas presents in her trunk. Please tell me she has another one in addition to the mouldy-ass one she bought weeks ago?

• Sick
Why is she giving people "washi tape samples" in her Depop parcels as if it's hers to advertise?? Very odd

I have to say that it always surprises me a bit that Ruby hasn’t cultivated more ‘aesthetic‘ handwriting, and she still prints rather than uses cursive. I know it’s not taught so much now and I’m guessing she’s part of that generation that didn’t have that focus on handwriting
I’m the same age as Ruby but went to a state mixed primary school in wiltshire and we were taught cursive/joined up handwriting, up to year 6 we had to try to use it at least in English/Literacy lessons. Her handwriting reminds me of the girls in my school who, surprise surprise, were slow minded or focused on busy work and the presentation of their work not the content. It’s completely anecdotal and not scientific but I do feel handwriting reflects thought process to some extent..Ruby doesn’t have handwriting that screams “passionate English lit student scribbling ideas” like I would assume.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Reading feedback on the new planner so so she plan the next one
Number one bit of feedback there isn't any everyone is still waiting to receive them
I can’t stop reading the comments on her IG and Brand page. It’s shocking, people demanding refunds etc. Ruby insists that they have all been sent out yet people are not hearing back from her, the brand email or getting any updates and telling people to claim through their banks for refunds. Sounds like a scandal brewing…

Reactions: 15
I can’t stop reading the comments on her IG and Brand page. It’s shocking, people demanding refunds etc. Ruby insists that they have all been sent out yet people are not hearing back from her, the brand email or getting any updates and telling people to claim through their banks for refunds. Sounds like a scandal brewing…
I'm surprised she hasn't restricted/turned off comments yet. #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 934903
View attachment 934904
View attachment 934905

found these comments on her page… the last one couldn’t be more right.
Is that someone from Tattle? 🤣

I'm surprised she hasn't restricted/turned off comments yet. #bekind
She needs to address it, the screen shots from earlier are shocking, 3 weeks and people don’t have their orders. Pretty appalling seeing how she always goes on about being productive yet the buyers aren’t getting an update from her! Another half hearted attempt from her. First her book club and now her own brand. Awful!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.