Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here‘s your daily portion of cringe, this one was especially hard to watch :)
This had me going, she was so obsessed with hermione then. Martha is actually a decent actor. She sure said it all at the end!

Reactions: 7
here‘s your daily portion of cringe, this one was especially hard to watch :)
I need a gif of her saying “You really should be eating something more nutritious” so we can use it every time she shares her recipes of celery water porridge or yoghurt topped with frozen mung bean sprouts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Perhaps she and Boris Johnson could get together and ponder on how everyone is bullying them.
lmao reminds me of when Jade was being criticised for all her travelling during Covid and she claimed she was a victim of cancel culture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
1639854928800.png

I'm surprised she hasn't unlisted or privated all those videos. None of them reflect particularly well on her - you can really tell she thought she was above all her classmates.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
looks like deflection is the chosen strategy 🙄 unsurprising, yet disappointing all the same.

also, A LIVE BALLET DANCER OMG BRB GETTING MY GRADE 6 LEOTARD AND JUMPING AROUND TO THE NUTCRACKER

I mean a dead ballet dancer would have been worse, by a lot
View attachment 929905
My niece also pulls this face when she’s pretending to think. She’s 2 mind, so about the same age in maturity as our Roobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she always said Hermione was her role model. (But she seems to have emulated only her negative attributes.)
Too bad Lisa Simpson couldn't have remained her role model.

View attachment 931420

I'm surprised she hasn't unlisted or privated all those videos. None of them reflect particularly well on her - you can really tell she thought she was above all her classmates.
There's one of her little cousin playing hermione that is just awful, you can tell Ruby really coached her on it too. It looks like she has removed some of them. She must be embarrassed about the Hermione on a place and Hermione at the beach ones.

Reactions: 7
Unless she's reusing old footage, it looks like Ruby's in London AGAIN. After Sadiq Khan has declared a major incident because of the spiralling Omicron cases.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Unless she's reusing old footage, it looks like Ruby's in London AGAIN. After Sadiq Khan has declared a major incident because of the spiralling Omicron cases.
TBH i think according to this definition he's rather over panicking but yes not v responsible of her

What is an example of a major incident?
Also found in: Dictionary. major incident An event or situation that threatens serious damage to human welfare, the environment, or the security of the state (UK). Examples of threats Loss of life, serious injury, homelessness, large-scale loss of communications and disruption to health or communication services.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
People are dying because of covid. The NHS is in danger of being overwhelmed. There are thousands of new cases per day. I don't think this is about 'over panicking'.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not turning this into a Covid thread but do your research and look at the science..Most dying are unvaccinated . The variant is extremely mild compared to March 2020 and results in less hospitalisations when vaccinated as people should be. I'll bet most spreading it are unvaccinated, non mask wearers who mingle and don't social distance.
Again according to that definition state security isn;t being threatened, there's been no breakdown of the communications systems etc etc..

Now back to Ruby... why does she go to London ? Don't they have a Waterstones where she lives?

Reactions: 2
Ruby is such a stupid idiot. I have no other words for her. Who cares about bloody Waterstones when Covid cases are rising again :mad: maybe I'm being extra salty because I'm chronically ill and have to isolate even though I'm fully vaccinated and had the booster jab. I've put my life on hold since March 2020 and Ruby is out there frolicing in Waterstones and taking photos in posh toilets without a care in the world. God I dislike her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 931420

I'm ill and accidentally triple dosed on cough syrup so yall are getting my lukewarm takes that have almost certainly been mentioned upthread :ROFLMAO:

I assume she's not particularly inspired by Hermione anymore, but she's carried forward all the wrong messages from Hermione's portrayal in the earlier books. It's all about memorising and regurgitating and being book-smart to the point of pure obnoxiousness - even the picture directly behind her in that video. I think there's a moment in Erimenthol Porcupine based on that exact picture, trying to paint her as the hard-done-by smartest kid in the class, because cutting in to yell about your knowledge when a classmate is obviously struggling is the most considerate thing to do, obviously.

There's so much that can be learned from these characters, if that's where you choose to derive your role models. But she takes all of the worst lessons from the point before the character development has started, and it says so much about her.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Ruby is such a stupid idiot. I have no other words for her. Who cares about bloody Waterstones when Covid cases are rising again :mad: maybe I'm being extra salty because I'm chronically ill and have to isolate even though I'm fully vaccinated and had the booster jab. I've put my life on hold since March 2020 and Ruby is out there frolicing in Waterstones and taking photos in posh toilets without a care in the world. God I dislike her
Me too. Everyone’s freedom day was my lock up day. And it is an emergency because of number of HCW off sick with an already depleted workforce (physically and emotionally) and not to mention the 25 people/families who are becoming homeless every 90 seconds, and so much more, and I say it over and over, just wear a fkn mask (and ffp3 masks for ALL those in emergency services and hospitals, regardless of position). Rant over. Ruby is just so out of touch with the world, has the awareness but does not give a 💩. And what is with her weird u focused video story? In fact what is with most of her bizarre story clips of…nothing!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.