Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For something like this, if she says she’s not paid by them...like where has this come from? Has she literally just made a video on signing this petition? (Surely not...)

But wouldn’t she need to disclose if it was in collaboration with an org?

Reactions: 7
For something like this, if she says she’s not paid by them...like where has this come from? Has she literally just made a video on signing this petition? (Surely not...)

But wouldn’t she need to disclose if it was in collaboration with an org?
She hardly ever declares affiliations and conflicts of interest (see her Christmas gift guide video for multiple products she either has been paid to promote in the past or products made by influencer friends), and when she does it's always very covert (e.g. #ad #gifted in the smallest possible font in the most camouflaged place).

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Ruby for once.
It feels awful when you lie and are busted. Lol.

Why couldn't she simply be honest and say "I didn't know". I don't see what's wrong with admitting that.

(Personally I really don't have a clue why they are controversial. I just know they make ugly calendars. Sorry for living under a rock lmao).

I always hate how submissive she acts.
She sounds like she's begging people to tell her what to do, what to think, for everything.

It's like she doesn't realize how amazing her life actually is, and how lucky she is.
I'd be confident af if i were her.

I feel like some people don't realize their luck.

Reactions: 8
looks like deflection is the chosen strategy 🙄 unsurprising, yet disappointing all the same.

also, A LIVE BALLET DANCER OMG BRB GETTING MY GRADE 6 LEOTARD AND JUMPING AROUND TO THE NUTCRACKER

I mean a dead ballet dancer would have been worse, by a lot
218E712E-E20F-4732-A505-77B88DD7C014.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
In other words, distraction time! Enjoy these pictures that epitomise my privilege! PETA, who?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
In other words, distraction time! Enjoy these pictures that epitomise my privilege!
And one of those pictures showcases her PETA phone case, as if she hasn’t just had a huge controversy over supporting them. I’m honestly speechless at this point. Ruby, please use your brain.

Reactions: 17
looks like deflection is the chosen strategy 🙄 unsurprising, yet disappointing all the same.

also, A LIVE BALLET DANCER OMG BRB GETTING MY GRADE 6 LEOTARD AND JUMPING AROUND TO THE NUTCRACKER

View attachment 929905
I don't understand the pose. How is it a caricature of what she usually does? Does this mean SHE'S the caricature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand the pose. How is it a caricature of what she usually does? Does this mean SHE'S the caricature 😂
I have a feeling she misunderstood the meaning of caricature, could’ve said pretend or something

View attachment 929905
Good grief, Ruby and her mum must think they're so quirky and special doing "caricatures" (???) in a posh restaurant. I've come to find Mother Granger just as insufferable as Ruby herself.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 929905
I was a ballet dancer for 14 years, I can't imagine a more depressing experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In fairness, she's never tried thinking in her life, so it'll take a lot of practice before she can pretend to do it convincingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Post 1: ‘I‘m in favour of the ethical treatment of animals. Look, I have the t-shirt and phone case to prove it.’
Post 2: ‘Look at this picture of fluffy bunnies in a cage in a branch of a pet shop with ummm ... not the best reputation. I wish I could have one as a pet.’

Colour me confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Ruby misinterpreted the message as being "kind to people" (and so lining up with her own kindness campaign); thought there were cuddly animals on the shirt as a symbol of kindness; and completely missed the PETA logo despite it being in front of her every day. She's got completely the wrong end of the stick about various books before, so who knows...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The PETA timing and pumpkin productivity timing is so poor. So many of her supporters / buyers are fuming. She’s posted saying there’s a problem but yet so many people are saying they haven’t heard anything and Ruby can’t get in contact with them…

Reactions: 11
She really is in the tit on all fronts, at least on insta. Her last post on the food account is the cabbage water porridge one. Her latest post on pumpkinproductivity has a few comments and all everyone wants to know if they’re going to be getting their planners. And on her main insta account, she’s floundering after the LG Gram and PETA posts and trying to deflect by posting pics from yet another posh outing.

Watch her try to fix it by posting yet another ”Christmassy morning/evening routine” on youtube, oh and let’s not forget the ”VERY highly requested” xmas gift haul in a couple weeks’ time.

Reactions: 27
here‘s your daily portion of cringe, this one was especially hard to watch :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.