Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All we need now is another daily routine video compiled from several months' worth of old footage and for her to steal from another charity and she'll have covered it all.
Not to worry, Holocaust remembrance day is approaching, she'll have her chance to shine

I don't believe for a second Ruby didn't know that PETA is shady af. If you've been on social media in the past 5 years chances are you have at least a vague idea of the controversies regarding PETA. This isn't a lack of research, it's a lack of caring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Blah blah blah I know PETA is problematic but I’m still going to support their petition without bothering to do any research, btw I’m totes not being paid!

46617D6F-91DD-4AFF-ADAD-C9E7317E63BE.jpeg

61DF94C3-7027-4563-89B5-5E770149A6A6.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
"I made the conscious decision to never support [PETA] directly." lmfao. Rudy you probably have made the conscious decision to never support ANY organisation because you are literally Scrooge. You only support causes directly when they make a payment directly to your bank account. And if you knew that PETA is problematic, why didn't you include a caveat in your post to inform your young and impressionable audience.

Reactions: 13
Look, maybe we're all being a little too harsh regarding the PETA thing.

I know Ruby lies about everything. But maybe she's being sincere here.

I mean, when she says she's "never actively promoted it as an organisation" and that she "made a conscious decision a couple of years ago to never support the organisation directly", maybe she's telling the truth for once?

I mean, it's not like she's ever advertised gifted PETA merchandise, or worn and advertised PETA-branded clothing, right?

Ufgghkkfhfj.png

Ufgghfhfj.jpg

Udhkfkkhfj.jpg

fhfj.jpg

Udhfhfj.png

Udhkfhfj.png

Oh.

Well...

This is a bit embarrassing, isn't it, Ruby?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
She's absolutely clueless. The singling out some unis but not her own shows she does no research, she just accepts the money.

I don't think she is as smart as she thinks she is. I think she just has good memorisation techniques to pass exams and does an essay based degree where she uses secondary sources to fill her word count.
She's not smart, period. Memorising and regurgitating information is not intelligence, nor having 15 hour intense study days and still failing to master one's subject. She just wants to be seen as smart, hence the neverending Hermione LARP, the tedious study days where nothing tangible is achieved and simply working hard, nor "smart". Her thirst for performative actions and lack of critical thinking and depth means she's only fooling gullible young viewers by ripping off others' articles for her essays. She really needs to get off the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I mean, when she says she's "never actively promoted it as an organisation" and that she "made a conscious decision a couple of years ago to never support the organisation directly", maybe she's telling the truth for once?

I mean, it's not like she's ever advertised gifted PETA merchandise, or worn and advertised PETA-branded clothing, right?

View attachment 929149
View attachment 929150

View attachment 929161

View attachment 929163

View attachment 929155
View attachment 929156

Oh.

Well...

EXPOSED!!!!
And look, even peta are getting involved in the comments as well🤣

Also ETA, does anyone remember Gemma Collins campaign with peta where she was did a full photoshoot with them, was spouting off about fur and tit like that then on her next ig story was posting pics of her dinner which was a kebab lmao

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
EXPOSED!!!!
And look, even peta are getting involved in the comments as well🤣

Also ETA, does anyone remember Gemma Collins campaign with peta where she was did a full photoshoot with them, was spouting off about fur and tit like that then on her next ig story was posting pics of her dinner which was a kebab lmao
Yeah she's definitely getting paid by them

Reactions: 8
Her phoney sombre face does nothing to make her content more credible, I wish she would come to terms with the fact that she cannot act.

Reactions: 13
She sounds so patronising in her replies to comments "Can I ask you WHY you decide not to sign their petitions?" I'm betting PETA told her to ask that question.

She's had loads of backlash from this, just as she did with her bullying video. She took the latter down pretty sharpish once she realised things weren't going her way, so if she doesn't take the PETA post down, it's almost definite that she was paid and PETA will want their money back if she does.

View attachment 929149
View attachment 929150

View attachment 929161

View attachment 929163

View attachment 929155
View attachment 929156

Oh.

Well...

Looks like someone has pointed this out in the comments too:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
For a post that supposedly wasn't sponsored, they sure found it suspiciously quickly considering they aren't tagged in it and don't follow her.
Precisely what I was getting at. They knew about the post, so I find it hard to believe Ruby was not compensated for it

Reactions: 10
She sounds so patronising in her replies to comments "Can I ask you WHY you decide not to sign their petitions?" I'm betting PETA told her to ask that question.
There's also her bizarre, lazy-as-duck logic that's either borne of staggering stupidity, wilful ignorance or because she's getting paid. Possibly all three.

"I HAVE TO ADVERTISE PETA'S CAMPAIGN! THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES FIGHTING THIS CAUSE! WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!"

Meanwhile she takes absolutely zero action and exerts less than no effort to champion any worthy cause.

"However, given their size and recognisability, I do sign their petitions because these can be influential and lead change."

Ruby, you know who else can be influential? Influencers. You know, that thing that you do.

You have over 600,000 subscribers on YouTube. You have over 160,000 followers on Instagram. Why are you acting like you have to wait for other people to get the ball rolling and do the heavy lifting to help a worthy cause?

You have a huge platform that you could use to raise direct awareness to worthy causes without diverting them through some shady-as-duck, problematic middle party. Why didn't you start your own petition? Why aren't you fighting against cruel animal research happening at Exeter University? Why aren't you donating profits from your business to any worthy causes?

Oh, that's right. It's because you only care when you're getting paid to, and you're happy to advertise any crappy, problematic company and turn a blind eye to their horrible practices if there's money or free stuff in it for you.

She's just lying and gaslighting. There's no way she isn't aware of what she's doing when there's a PETA logo on the phone case she's been using for a year.

Reactions: 23
Sorry about double posting, hit the Post button before I meant to
She's also an idiot because she admitted that they're problematic, in a post she was paid to make by them. So now not only has she made her fans unhappy, she has also made her sponsor unhappy. She hit two birds with one stone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry about double posting, hit the Post button before I meant to
She's also an idiot because she admitted that they're problematic, in a post she was paid to make by them. So now not only has she made her fans unhappy, she has also made her sponsor unhappy. She hit two birds with one stone
Yup! And now that she's admitted that she's been aware of how problematic they are for years, she's shot herself in the foot and can't pretend she wasn't aware of it when she accepted and advertised PETA-branded merch that they directly profited from (and still does with her phone case). Whoops!

Again, it's a banner week for Ruby lies, greed and incompetence! And we're due another video any day now - I can't wait to see what else she can duck up for herself!

Reactions: 14
She needs a long and hard break from social media. Delete instagram, get a real job and maybe some therapy.
It's like nothing is the last straw for her. She continues to disappoint again and again, and it's getting tiring to watch. It's an ongoing trainwreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a lovely day! Ugh, every time Roo fucks up I feel so alive!!

What will be the course of action for her you think? She can't delete the post if it was indeed paid for; she can't take a break from social media because of this episode of "bullying" as Christmas is an important time for influencers to make sweet money. I think she will be extra "informative" in the next few days? I predict many "did you know" posts and virtue signaling ahead; it will be delightfully cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a lovely day! Ugh, every time Roo fucks up I feel so alive!!

What will be the course of action for her you think? She can't delete the post if it was indeed paid for; she can't take a break from social media because of this episode of "bullying" as Christmas is an important time for influencers to make sweet money. I think she will be extra "informative" in the next few days? I predict many "did you know" posts and virtue signaling ahead; it will be delightfully cringe.
She'll post that she's read the bullying constructive criticism and has decided that, to combat animal cruelty, she will bravely volunteer as tribute to take the place of animals who're being experimented on and let them test her brain instead.

Then she'll announce that she was rejected from the program; they tested her for any signs of brain activity and the results were negative.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.