Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she’s doing is horrifying. At this point I don’t care what she does to herself, clearly her friends and family enable her disordered eating and are not looking out for her, and she obviously doesn’t care.
But the fact that she’s been told time and time again that her posts are triggering and alarming and not only does she ignore it, she deletes the comments (which proves she reads the criticism) is dangerous and disgusting.

Reactions: 28
The fact that she's deleting means she read them for sure. So she knows and keeps going. It couldn't be clearer or any more obvious that she is doing this on purpose, and she knows exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: 25
The fact that she's deleting means she read them for sure. So she knows and keeps going. It couldn't be clearer or any more obvious that she is doing this on purpose, and she knows exactly what she is doing.
I want her to get cancelled. but she isn't well-known enough for that, and I don't think people get cancelled for ED baiting/pro ana since it's back in full force with tiktok and everything.

Reactions: 24
I want her to get cancelled. but she isn't well-known enough for that, and I don't think people get cancelled for ED baiting/pro ana since it's back in full force with tiktok and everything.
At some point, she will get so ill, she'll effectively be cancelling herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who doesn’t get what’s so wrong with the cabbage oats? :ROFLMAO: Like obviously Ruby suffers from disordered eating, but I’ve added cabbage dye to food before and it’s pretty good!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who doesn’t get what’s so wrong with the cabbage oats? :ROFLMAO: Like obviously Ruby suffers from disordered eating, but I’ve added cabbage dye to food before and it’s pretty good!
"cabbage dye" shows you had a different intent of creativity
ruby saved some day old cabbage water because she can't let herself have anything without vegetables/or too sweet it seems... the problem wouldn't exist if we knew ruby had an extensive palate and was doing this out of curiosity, she is just making disgusting options to tempt her less

Reactions: 18
I'm some posts that seemed to have been deleted earlier are now back. 😳
Looks like she hid some replies but then maybe saw us talking about it so unhid them. Or she decided she wanted to keep them visible so she can show her fans how she’s being bullied online, because calling someone out for damaging behaviour is of course the same thing as bullying.

Reactions: 14
And it's fine to eat frozen fruits still frozen (I heard grapes are really good) but from someone like Ruby it obviously has something to do with her ed. Some people really love tea and drink 10 cups of it a day and I don't care, but if someone like Ruby does it I will call it out.
Btw blueberries make food go pretty too, and probably taste a lot better lmao.

Reactions: 14
And it's fine to eat frozen fruits still frozen (I heard grapes are really good) but from someone like Ruby it obviously has something to do with her ed. Some people really love tea and drink 10 cups of it a day and I don't care, but if someone like Ruby does it I will call it out.
Btw blueberries make food go pretty too, and probably taste a lot better lmao.
lmao literally like blackberries, blueberries, strawberries etc. will all make your porridge go a shade of pink/purple if you mash them in well and they taste amazing.

Reactions: 19
Someone pointed out that HER MUM LIKES HER BONKERS FOOD POSTS.

That is just... that's criminal. How can you be acutely aware of the dangerous and abnormal way your daughter is eating and not be alarmed?!
I kind of suspect that what she posts isn't necessarily what she really eats (or not all she eats), so her mum's not worried because she knows its just some strange concoction Ruby came up with for the gram.

Reactions: 6
Oo look, a white knight showed up 🙄 I put ”cabbage water” in google and guess what came up? Weight loss tips. Same with matcha, oats, beetroot, etc. Having ”weird tastes” is not the issue, neither are small portions (and of course only Americans ever eat large portions!), but when you put all of these together, consider the fact that she’s gone from eating a pretty balanced vegan diet to eating mostly oats, not to mention all the pro-ana tips and tricks (ice water first thing in the morning, filling up on tea, frozen everything, exercising multiple times a day) AND the fact that she’s portraying all of this online to a large audience of people younger than her who idolise her, it’s pretty bleeping problematic. And she knows precisely what she’s doing. But never mind anyone else, as long as Roobee gets the validation she craves 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Oo look, a white knight showed up 🙄 I put ”cabbage water” in google and guess what came up? Weight loss tips. Same with matcha, oats, beetroot, etc. Having ”weird tastes” is not the issue, neither are small portions (and of course only Americans ever eat large portions!), but when you put all of these together, consider the fact that she’s gone from eating a pretty balanced vegan diet to eating mostly oats, not to mention all the pro-ana tips and tricks (ice water first thing in the morning, filling up on tea, frozen everything, exercising multiple times a day) AND the fact that she’s portraying all of this online to a large audience of people younger than her who idolise her, it’s pretty bleeping problematic. And she knows precisely what she’s doing. But never mind anyone else, as long as Roobee gets the validation she craves 🙄
"I am someone with an ed an I'm not triggered! You are all invalid in your feelings toward fucked up food posts because my dad likes pregnancy food! Goddamn americans who call people anorexic for not eating pounds of butter for breakfast smh."

That was painful to read

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Roobee was keeping me company just now for my early morning excel shenanigans, and randomly, a study with me from February 2018 came up where she was writing an essay about eating disorders in the Bible. She’s definitely had an interest for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
There's also someone claiming that Ruby can't have an eating disorder because despite all the problematic photos and videos of food, she was seen at Five Guys once (where she picked up a fry for the camera and then put it straight back, before claiming that dairy products are vegan) and ate cookies at some point. 🤦‍♂️

Roobee was keeping me company just now for my early morning excel shenanigans, and randomly, a study with me from February 2018 came up where she was writing an essay about eating disorders in the Bible. She’s definitely had an interest for years.
"Jesus was seen by multiple witnesses multiplying bread and fish all the time, so he clearly didn't have an eating disorder!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saddest thing is, that’s not even a white knight, it’s someone who is as mentally unwell as she is and clearly thinks this is a good way to eat 😭.
The fact they preface the comment with ‘I have an ED’ and then go on to defend this way of eating is just awful…

Reactions: 24
"I am someone with an ed an I'm not triggered! You are all invalid in your feelings toward fucked up food posts because my dad likes pregnancy food! Goddamn americans who call people anorexic for not eating pounds of butter for breakfast smh."

That was painful to read
If only she ate that for breakfast and had normal meals for the rest of the day. The issue is tiny portions of porridge is all she ever eats. Having a small breakfast is fine, I myself often drink a glass of juice and nothing else, but you need to find those calories somewhere during your day. Having a large breakfast isn't necessary if you make it up with a nutritious lunch or dinner and snacks. The problem is Ruby doesn't do that

Reactions: 10
If only she ate that for breakfast and had normal meals for the rest of the day. The issue is tiny portions of porridge is all she ever eats. Having a small breakfast is fine, I myself often drink a glass of juice and nothing else, but you need to find those calories somewhere during your day. Having a large breakfast isn't necessary if you make it up with a nutritious lunch or dinner and snacks. The problem is Ruby doesn't do that
I often just have coffee thenhave a yoghurt or cereal bar once in the office and woken up a bit. Weekends I have proper breakfast. I’ll be honest I’m more of a grazer than a 3 x meals person during the week however I always do a proper tea SW friendly like a mayflower curry , jacket potatoes or chilli

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.