Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7:22 in the new video, she films herself taking a kombucha that she’s already holding off the shelf. quality stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
7:22 in the new video, she films herself taking a kombucha that she’s already holding off the shelf. quality stuff
Wow, much edit, many wow.

All she had to do was chop off the first 2 seconds of that clip. Also the kombucha she's holding isn't rhubarb, it's plum, apple and quince.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The book she’s reading is ”too young” for her 😂 This just in: Truly Devious is written for actual fetuses.
Says the 21 one year old who loves reading books meant for actual children. 😂 I am not going to pretend that the Truly Devious series was some great literary achievement, but those books were really fun to read. Sometimes that's all a book needs to be. I understand that some people don't want to read YA. That's fine if you don't, but we know Ruby does. So saying the book is "too young" for her taste is such an obvious lie and just sounds like yet another excuse not to read a whole book. Okay Rubes, go read Dicken's for your module, since that is probably more "age appropriate" according to you. Or better yet, just pretend to read your assigned material, but quickly get bored and frustrated with it, and just re-read the "Little Princess" instead, like you always do. This woman need a to stop calling herself a bookworm!

Reactions: 13
I know student accommodation is generally pretty crappy, but Ruby's uni room looks so stark and depressing no matter how "cosy" she keeps claiming it is.

Reactions: 14
Says the 21 one year old who loves reading books meant for actual children. 😂
Ikr! Ive recently started to read books in English. (Its my second language) And I was in the search of some children's books for reading. I just remembered Ruby must have a bunch of children's books listed on her goodreads. I was right and i found many options for me to practice reading on a foreign language :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
some points from her new video that i scarred me:
- when she pretends to be too small to reach her curtains so she has to climb on top of the desk
- that she filmed wiping her shower after she used it, randomly throwing it in like a revolutionary life hack??
- her smiling directly into the camera during cut scenes but then shortly afterwards she pulls a face her face makes me wonder if she's been deeply hurt and lost (is this a cry for help?)
- drinking out of an old jam jar, upcycling is great but this ???
- her strange contradictions "i never use face masks but afterwards i always feel good" or "i don't massively enjoy this book but i really like it"

Reactions: 31
Ive lived in a house with tall windows and you can still... close the curtains without climbing on the furniture?

Reactions: 19
1638228456834.png

" a shot of charging your laptop is always an essential "
so autumnal and so ~a e s t h e t i c~

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She even scolded Blakeney for panning the camera across their disgusting kitchen AFTER she did a sparkly musical montage of herself panning the disgusting kitchen...Then she laughs "people will think we live in squalor/ filth!" because that's amusing for some reason? Absolutely nasty. And sleeping without sheets...that just makes my skin crawl. Please don't say you don't have money for sheets, Rubes, because you do. You're just disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
My apartment isn't the cleanest, but I'm certainly not broadcasting it to millions of people, and I tidy up before people come over

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her thumb in this shot was a literal jumpscare. Also thank you to whichever one of you left this comment.
6D6F743E-A76F-4571-AB30-ADFB02291ACB.png
58CA4FE4-4FC5-4646-A89F-D18130B8643F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Where is her bottom sheet in her latest video? Please girl just put a sheet on I beg you.

Reactions: 9
I can proudly say that even though I'm living in a flat in uni halls with 7 other people, our kitchen and communal spaces look so much cleaner. It's really not that hard to keep clean especially if you're only two people who (at least seemingly) frequently cook together (meaning less washing up to do etc). ig it really does show that ruby is too lazy to stop herself from living in absolute filth.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.