Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that neither she nor Maria are actually wearing this as ‘fashion’. It’s damn patronising to cosplay at having a service job when you don’t actually have to work.
It wouldn't surprise me if Ruby had bought that for her sister. Martha seems like the exact sort of edgy middle class kid who wears secondhand uniforms for places they don't work as some kind of fashion statement. There's a whole bunch of people on Depop who sell stuff like IKEA shirts and Tesco jackets as "vintage streetwear" 🙄

Reactions: 31
The paramedic says, "So what are you most thankful for?"

You look at the medic with tears of joy welling in your eyes as you ponder how lucky you are, and you say, "A cat's pride."

And then the paramedic recommends that they check you for severe brain damage.
This bit absolutely sent me 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like number 12 is spontaneous trips home. Not too spontaneous if she's going home all the time and practically lives there half the time. Come on Ruby, be a little more creative.
More like spontaneous trips to AXAtar (aka nail polish university)

ETA: oh gosh looks like changing my profile pic summoned her
help

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please tell me that neither she nor Maria are actually wearing this as ‘fashion’. It’s damn patronising to cosplay at having a service job when you don’t actually have to work.
I just saw on the memes thread that a Balenciaga coat which is literally a high vis jacket costs about £3k. Same energy tbh.

Reactions: 5
It’s so funny because neither of them would last 2 minutes working in the service industry. One rude customer and Ruby would start crying and accusing them of bullying her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The book she’s reading is ”too young” for her 😂 This just in: Truly Devious is written for actual fetuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ruby I clean this glass window thing

That's called a shower screen ruby

Also has she got no sheets on her bed
Her relationship with her living spaces trigger my anxiety lmao. Ill fitted sheets, dead insects, dust bunnies everywhere, filthy sinks, mouldy windows and condensation... If she's trying to channel the victorian orphanage 'aesthetic' in her expensive period house or the student flat she never stays in, she's truly achieving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I never thought I would be “triggered” by someone’s nail polish but since it’s been pointed out time and time again, I still can’t get over how manky her painted nails are. How does the paint scratch off so much when she wears different colours so often? Has she not heard of nail varnish remover? Or maybe she could stop painting them if she can’t be bothered to maintain them, or go get acrylics. Ugh. Pointless rant over.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Their kitchen looks disgusting 🤮 Deadline season is no excuse for letting it get that bad

Reactions: 9
It wouldn't surprise me if Ruby had bought that for her sister. Martha seems like the exact sort of edgy middle class kid who wears secondhand uniforms for places they don't work as some kind of fashion statement. There's a whole bunch of people on Depop who sell stuff like IKEA shirts and Tesco jackets as "vintage streetwear" 🙄
Maybe Ruby was inspired by Holly Gabrielle's mom, she's always wearing Dominoes t-shirts when she's in Holly's videos lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
W... Why is she using a bleeping used jar as a glass!?
this was a craze i think that originated in the US.. I always seriously used to wonder if Americans didn't use actual glassware in their homes until I visited. do NOT understand it one iota

Reactions: 6
“I never use face masks, but I always feel so relaxed after doing it.” What are words, I ask you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“I never use face masks, but I always feel so relaxed after doing it.” What are words, I ask you
Not to mention that most people do it "performatively" but not she NEVER SHE she hasn't done a single thing only performatively okay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.