Ruby Granger #10 house is an eyesore, dresses like torycore, 30+ routines, how many more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo she’s finally figured out the magic of the premiere! One hour from now, we’ll see you in chat! (I mean hopefully we won’t be able to tell who’s from here, but you know what I mean.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oo she’s finally figured out the magic of the premiere! One hour from now, we’ll see you in chat! (I mean hopefully we won’t be able to tell who’s from here, but you know what I mean.)
We should all have a secret word so we know who the tattlers are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Ruby, just because you happen to be in your university's city over the summer, doesn't mean this a university routine

Actually I have question: since I'm graduating from a London uni, if I live there for the rest of my life, can I call every single morning my university routine even when I'm 79 years old? xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not British so I might be wrong here but I think that private schools come with a lot of prestige in England.
In my country private schools or universities generally don't have a great reputation lol like the assumption is that the people who go there are held to a much, much lower standard than public school because the parents are paying. Like in my hometown there was a private school and the general consensus was that people who went there were too lazy to make it in a regular school.
Some do come with a lot of prestige, but many don’t - private schools run the gamut from places like the major public schools to small faith-based schools run out of converted houses. Independent education in the UK has a long and complicated history. I don’t think people here necessarily think that private schools are held to a lower standard as all students take the same exams (well, sort of - independent schools tend to have a bit more freedom to pick and choose around exam boards and to use different kinds of exams, like IGCSEs or the IB, although there are some state schools that offer that, and they do have their own inspectorate) but there’s generally a feeling that average kids at private schools tend to do better than their contemporaries in the state system because of smaller classes and better facilities, although that’s a massive generalisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her new video is called 'University Morning Routine during Summer'

SHES NOT AT UNIVERSITY. If its summer its not a University morning routine?????

Edit: Oops sorry @treasuredintention 😂 Great minds!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her new video is called 'University Morning Routine during Summer'

SHES NOT AT UNIVERSITY. If its summer its not a University morning routine?????
Let's see if it's realistic if someone wanted to do it who also had a 9am lecture to attend...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think her parents are just really rich and could easily afford to pay for private school for both of their kids. I also think Ruby probably would’ve struggled a lot at a grammar school tbh.
Is a grammar school hard? Sorry I’m not from the Uk.

Why is she asking people to follow Blakeney's social enterprise account thing just for a day? Is she trying to game it, to make it look more popular than it is for the presentation??

Reactions: 6
Why is she asking people to follow Blakeney's social enterprise account thing just for a day? Is she trying to game it, to make it look more popular than it is for the presentation??
Must be, I can't see any other reason why she'd be encouraging people to unfollow after 1 day (or hope that they forget to unfollow).

Reactions: 3
Honestly I wonder if Blakeney is kind of using Ruby. Not in a super manipulative cruel way, but I wonder if she'd want to be her best friend if Ruby didn't have a massive following. She didn't say much in the vlog but she's happy to be photographed for Ruby's instagram and play along with her childish make believe - and I don't know how sincere that is. Idk, if she's an author and someone who needs a platform for a social enterprise, I can see her thinking that someone like Ruby is a good way for her to get free publicity and exposure to a large audience.

I'm hoping it's that because if she's into that kind of weird childhood obsession too, she's less intelligent than I thought she was.

Reactions: 11
To whoever just commented pikelet, I see you 👀
Also it’s interesting that she’s replying to comments - an attempt to up engagement?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly I wonder if Blakeney is kind of using Ruby. Not in a super manipulative cruel way, but I wonder if she'd want to be her best friend if Ruby didn't have a massive following. She didn't say much in the vlog but she's happy to be photographed for Ruby's instagram and play along with her childish make believe - and I don't know how sincere that is. Idk, if she's an author and someone who needs a platform for a social enterprise, I can see her thinking that someone like Ruby is a good way for her to get free publicity and exposure to a large audience.

I'm hoping it's that because if she's into that kind of weird childhood obsession too, she's less intelligent than I thought she was.
Maybe she felt sorry for Ruby with not many friends so that’s why she agreed to live with her? And then has carried on with some of the things Ruby does just to make sure she isn’t totally by herself?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.