Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ake is way better. He’s one of my favourites. He really puts effort in and seems like such a good team mate. Think he’s been fab last few matches.
When we scored ake was up off the bench cheering us on. Very nice to see, especially after all those exit rumours last season
1000% agree. I rate Ake. For me, he was the unsung hero of the Arsenal game.
---
View attachment 1969843
Stunning. He loves clapping his teammates. Also that band around the arm
So hot. 🥵 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Summer cannot come fast enough. We need more hot boy summer pics, desperately.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this from his boat video where he shamelessly points the camera down to his abs?
There was skin head ruben during his benfica days with that same strange beard his brother has. He looks very Russian mafia… not good. I’ll try find
---
But for now this is everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this from his boat video where he shamelessly points the camera down to his abs?
There was skin head ruben during his benfica days with that same strange beard his brother has. He looks very Russian mafia… not good. I’ll try find
---
Russian mafia 😂😂😂

I like that.
yeah I think it is. I didn’t watch it all the first few seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to watch the sunset with him 🌞 🥹

View attachment 1970247
The clean white shirt on his bronzed skin…can’t cope. Oh my days.
---
---
🥵 I love angry Ruben.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was good, my stream kept cutting out so might have to rewatch on city app tomorrow
Laportes annoying me at the minute can’t decide why, he just doesn’t seem to support those around him very negative. Bring back John
I have always been blase about Laporte. I feel like he’s not a team player. If he goes this summer - there was a rumor on city extra - I would be fine with that. Just get in josko gvardiol for me txiki. We will have the hottest back line in football then.

love Nathan. He and his wife are cute too. She has her own thing - her bikini brand - and doesn’t seem like an annoying wag. I think he’s a good guy and hard working. He was great at World Cup for Netherlands and for city since his return just like jack IMO.

I can’t wait for hot rubes summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have always been blase about Laporte. I feel like he’s not a team player. If he goes this summer - there was a rumor on city extra - I would be fine with that. Just get in josko gvardiol for me txiki. We will have the hottest back line in football then.

love Nathan. He and his wife are cute too. She has her own thing - her bikini brand - and doesn’t seem like an annoying wag. I think he’s a good guy and hard working. He was great at World Cup for Netherlands and for city since his return just like jack IMO.

I can’t wait for hot rubes summer.
Same. Ever since he signed with City, I just haven’t warmed to him. And I’ve tried hard to like him. The one time I liked him was shortly after City won the league last season, he posted an apology to his home country on social media that he wouldn’t be able to compete in international play because he needed surgery. He‘d chosen club over country and gave his body to the PL competition and I respected the hell out of him for it. But other than that, he’s been kind of disappointing to me. He really doesn’t seem like a team player during games but he does seem relaxed and jovial in training. It’s weird.

Also, that goal celebration of his with the gyrating, flailing arms is a big no, so for that reason alone, I’d like him gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.