Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s starting!

Happy match day, everyone! It’s nearly 7:00 am here, another early Saturday, but that’s what we do, eh @futbolista ?
Happy match day everyone!! Been up for a while but my tv is not playing peacock so I’m on my phone ugh. Least it’s not 4:30am
Lets hope for a lot of rube pics and a win!
---
D4F6C13F-6042-4DEE-92D3-82BAE52A622B.jpeg

Here he is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed. I mean he’s pretty tanned anyway but even more tanned he looks a hot tamale in that kit.
Did he play well today
He was good, my stream kept cutting out so might have to rewatch on city app tomorrow
Laportes annoying me at the minute can’t decide why, he just doesn’t seem to support those around him very negative. Bring back John

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He was good, my stream kept cutting out so might have to rewatch on city app tomorrow
Laportes annoying me at the minute can’t decide why, he just doesn’t seem to support those around him very negative. Bring back John
Ake is way better. He’s one of my favourites. He really puts effort in and seems like such a good team mate. Think he’s been fab last few matches.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ake is way better. He’s one of my favourites. He really puts effort in and seems like such a good team mate. Think he’s been fab last few matches.
When we scored ake was up off the bench cheering us on. Very nice to see, especially after all those exit rumours last season

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.