Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a man asking for him to sign his shirt 😂
Same guy who recorded this. His family seem sweet
Ohhhh, I remember this video. :ROFLMAO: at that shrug at the end from Father Dias.

Do you think any obnoxious little twats kids hold signs up asking for his shirt or are they all just only bothered about Jack?
:ROFLMAO: I’m guessing Jack and Erling get the vast majority of those requests. Poor Ruben. I think we need to boost his confidence by holding up signs for him at matches. I volunteer for this task.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh, I remember this video. :ROFLMAO: at that shrug at the end from Father Dias.

:ROFLMAO: I’m guessing Jack and Erling get the vast majority of those requests. Poor Ruben. I think we need to boost his confidence by holding up signs for him at matches. I volunteer for this task.
I think his confidence is fine.

ruben-dias-man-city-tongue-2201-epa.jpg

But it would be nice to get a shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he not a leg shaver? He’s doing the chest but not the legs?
View attachment 1972410
Well, if you’re going to force us to look more closely at his tanned, muscular legs, I have no choice…

That’s interesting that he doesn’t do his legs. I would think no hair would make the treatments easier but perhaps it doesn’t bother him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
5BC57105-1A52-4EA2-A982-3E8C5DB5D3E0.jpeg

His legs aren’t that hairy tho for a man.
he’s just perfect shaven or unshaven😍. I love his legs. They are so muscly and long 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, if you’re going to force us to look more closely at his tanned, muscular legs, I have no choice…

That’s interesting that he doesn’t do his legs. I would think no hair would make the treatments easier but perhaps it doesn’t bother him.
He doesn't seem to be a hairy guy to me. I know he's got facial hair and he probably does shave his chest but his arms don't look mega hairy either. Might just be that he doesn't have really dark hair on arms and legs. I need a closer look to be sure though 🤪😍🥰🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
EDDF1243-76D6-4326-B597-893E7F3A3816.jpeg
020D0887-988B-4B32-865C-EC6CA4A25AEC.jpeg

I can’t see any hairs on there. But the one I posted before you can see hairs in the sun light. Maybe he sometimes has hair sometimes doesn’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
" Mmmmm love to love you, baby....
Ooooh do it to me again & again

And again......

Mmmmm love to lovvvvvve you babyyyyyy "

Him handling his tool, there 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Picsart_22-11-28_22-46-37-403_2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love his little tongue sticky out pictures 😍 tease me rubes I bet that tongue is a menace 💙💙💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.