Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that but didn’t read much into it due to translate. I do wonder if they held crisis talks because there was rumours Bernardo and Joao have been living together in Manchester
They did spend a lot of time together. Bernardo mentioned in that one funny video of them that he sometimes stays over at Joao’s place and Joao had nothing in his fridge to eat, not even eggs for breakfast. :ROFLMAO: Ines and Joao’s partner seem/seemed to be away a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They did spend a lot of time together. Bernardo mentioned in that one funny video of them that he sometimes stays over at Joao’s place and Joao had nothing in his fridge to eat, not even eggs for breakfast. :ROFLMAO: Ines and Joao’s partner seem/seemed to be away a lot.
I can see crisis chats at joaos Ruben and Joao talking man to man and Bernardo running round in an apron trying to make some eggs

• Haha
  • Heart
Man I love the internet. I was trying to find pics of him sat down cos I wanna see his lap … but I got these bad boys instead.
oh my god I’m finished. If he doesn’t appear in my dreams tonight there’s something very wrong
A1840922-53BB-4E90-B471-1D4A660714E0.jpeg
99190619-E576-4737-907D-40093C574C8B.jpeg
49EA3175-64B0-4BFA-B7B6-339C9990BA09.jpeg
767581EF-11E2-421D-87C6-BE0CD90D6934.jpeg
3DC06855-D9CD-445F-8DB5-89595BF0C181.jpeg

You’re welcome!!!!💋
---
I mean... grab for a start and the latter would follow naturally 🤣
That really naughty Nicki Minaj song comes to mind 🤣🤣 I can’t remember what it’s called. The one she did last year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Man I love the internet. I was trying to find pics of him sat down cos I wanna see his lap … but I got these bad boys instead.
oh my god I’m finished. If he doesn’t appear in my dreams tonight there’s something very wrong
View attachment 1967930View attachment 1967932View attachment 1967934View attachment 1967935View attachment 1967936

You’re welcome!!!!💋
---

That really naughty Nicki Minaj song comes to mind 🤣🤣 I can’t remember what it’s called. The one she did last year.
That last pic 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I'm literally drooling I can't control it 🤣🤣
Would it be wrong to have it as a screensaver on the phone rather than a family pic? asking for a friend 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That last pic 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I'm literally drooling I can't control it 🤣🤣
Would it be wrong to have it as a screensaver on the phone rather than a family pic? asking for a friend 🤣🤣
Honey I think you’re asking the wrong people here. Cos you know what we’re gonna say!!!!

did you know on iPhones you can have a background on your safari homepage 🫣😉. Get him on there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1967930View attachment 1967932View attachment 1967934View attachment 1967935View attachment 1967936

You’re welcome!!!!💋
---

The bottom one, my goodness.

His body and the look in his eyes 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.