Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who? Do they have some time off now then? Don't they have a champions league match soon?
He could just be showing his off time but it’s odd that he just randomly posts after not doing it for ages. Guessing peos given them a few days, report back in Tuesday/Wednesday
---
Julian’s gone to the snowy mountains very weird choice for 2 days off when the snow is due in Manchester any day

Reactions: 6
I have never posted, just been lurking but I am pretty sure he lives in the same area my uncle does in Portugal. They built a house and moved in 2020 and I know that they have said a few Benfica players lived there. I visted this past summer and the houses in the story look like like some of the ones I saw. I will have to bug my aunt to scope for me haha

• Heart
Wonder who? Do they have some time off now then? Don't they have a champions league match soon?
no we have a week between games this week as we play the week after champions league as its chelsea and spurs this week.

Reactions: 7
I'm chuckling at John just casually walking out, no care in the world. Cancelo tho, ready to potentially throw fists 😂 and poor Rúbs on babysitting duty.
Not that the Ivy isn't a good place, but just for the sake of them having their peace and quiet I am wondering whether they could've chosen a less flashy place to celebrate at?
Ivy prob gave them a really good deal to have it there just for publicity sake for themselves.

What is Cancelo so mad about
Everything apparently 😏

Yeh and her whole crew of friends. I get girlfriends and wives going but she brought her whole friendship group
I notice that Michelle always has her friends around yet I feel like they are live or are based in Belgium. Or maybe some live in England now. even their summer holidays in LA the friend group was with them. Lucky them if KDB pays for their travel

Can’t stop wishing that hole in rubens shorts was bigger 😂

CB7AB362-4F40-4DA6-8DFE-42401D4668F4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm chuckling at John just casually walking out, no care in the world. Cancelo tho, ready to potentially throw fists 😂 and poor Rúbs on babysitting duty.
Not that the Ivy isn't a good place, but just for the sake of them having their peace and quiet I am wondering whether they could've chosen a less flashy place to celebrate at?
I think there must be some agreement with the Ivy which is why they go there a lot for events. True story: I went there late afternoon one day with no booking hoping it’d be quieter, chatted with a very nice doorman, then walked in to a cacophony of noise and crowds, and immediately walked out again. :ROFLMAO: The doorman said, what’s wrong didn’t they have any tables available?? and I said, I don’t know, I didn’t even ask! :ROFLMAO: It’s a lovely place though.

He’s such a peacock. Doesn’t post for ages then starts showing he’s back in Portugal to probably attract someone’s attention
---
Also the fact he’s probably taken a commercial flight, imagine randomly ending up next to him
I would die.

You’re so right, he’s trying to get someone’s attention.
---
Ivy prob gave them a really good deal to have it there just for publicity sake for themselves.

Everything apparently 😏

I notice that Michelle always has her friends around yet I feel like they are live or are based in Belgium. Or maybe some live in England now. even their summer holidays in LA the friend group was with them. Lucky them if KDB pays for their travel

Can’t stop wishing that hole in rubens shorts was bigger 😂

View attachment 2006093
And doesn’t that friend group have a podcast or something too?

@strawberrysunshine_x I think it’s down to you to make the new thread, lovely.😘

• Heart
I think there must be some agreement with the Ivy which is why they go there a lot for events. True story: I went there late afternoon one day with no booking hoping it’d be quieter, chatted with a very nice doorman, then walked in to a cacophony of noise and crowds, and immediately walked out again. :ROFLMAO: The doorman said, what’s wrong didn’t they have any tables available?? and I said, I don’t know, I didn’t even ask! :ROFLMAO: It’s a lovely place though.

I would die.

You’re so right, he’s trying to get someone’s attention.
---

And doesn’t that friend group have a podcast or something too?

@strawberrysunshine_x I think it’s down to you to make the new thread, lovely.😘
He did the same just before Ibiza posting pictures of him having a movie night and going out for food
Yeh the secret society one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He did the same just before Ibiza posting pictures of him having a movie night and going out for food
Yeh the secret society one
Oh yes. I think I remember that. I think it ignited a conversation that he was signaling to someone he was home alone which then led us to speculate he really is a Netflix-and-chill guy. :ROFLMAO:

@strawberrysunshine_x we could maybe combine the two suggestions: Fit as F*ck With Big Strong Arms, Nobody is Immune To His Charms. ?

• Heart
Oh yes. I think I remember that. I think it ignited a conversation that he was signaling to someone he was home alone which then led us to speculate he really is a Netflix-and-chill guy. :ROFLMAO:

@strawberrysunshine_x we could maybe combine the two suggestions: Fit as F*ck With Big Strong Arms, Nobody is Immune To His Charms. ?
Now he’s a walk your dog and beach view guy, I can get behind it all

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe the Insta content is for our benefit ladies? Him letting us know he reads here and appreciate our work 😂
---
He’s such a peacock. Doesn’t post for ages then starts showing he’s back in Portugal to probably attract someone’s attention
---
Also the fact he’s probably taken a commercial flight, imagine randomly ending up next to him
Yeah he could afford a jet but didn’t he say in one video he’s very environmentally concious so I imagine he wouldn’t be quick to use a jet on his own would he?
imagine sitting next to him on Ryanair, you would just die wouldn’t you
---
He just posted another story. He reads here. We see you, Ruben. 😘
View attachment 2006405
Oh wow. Red. 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Why are the bloody scousers 2 nil up 😬 (sorry no shade intended to any Liverpool fans on here 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He certainly doesn’t shy away from colors, does he? He has this red coat (or shirt) and the aubergine coat he wore to a game when he was still injured.

I would just love to go to Portugal, take the dogs for a walk and then go sit in a beach restaurant and watch the stormy sea whilst snuggling up next to him in his red coat. What a perfect Sunday that would be 🥰

• Heart
He looks so sleepy
---

I hated the aubergine long coat but this is stunning
Makes you wonder what he did last night or early this morning…and with whom… 😭 No, I must stop torturing myself.
---
I would just love to go to Portugal, take the dogs for a walk and then go sit in a beach restaurant and watch the stormy sea whilst snuggling up next to him in his red coat. What a perfect Sunday that would be 🥰
Wouldn’t that be a dream come true?? Sigh. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.