Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally cannot stand bog standard alpha males but Ruben’s brand of alpha comes from a classy place of leadership and strength, not to mention integrity, patience, and stellar work ethic. He’s commanding but in a good way.
Yesssss this is it.

He'd never call himself alpha or expect you to be impressed by his alphaness. He's just trying to be the best he can be in all aspects of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread title thanks to the lovely @Gossgossgoss9888
Thanks @Gossgossgoss9888 for the thread title and Strawbs for making our new rubes thread

Loving all these photos. He’s so perfect.
He better start tomorrow pep!

I normally cannot stand bog standard alpha males but Ruben’s brand of alpha comes from a classy place of leadership and strength, not to mention integrity, patience, and stellar work ethic. He’s commanding but in a good way.
Exactly this. He’s just a perfectionist and hard worker. He can perfect all over me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Or he makes you wear it so he can track how much you're enjoying yourself....
Yesssss this is definitely what he does! So he knows if he has to work harder (highly unlikely!)

Happy weekend and match day ladies 💙 I’m sure he’ll be making an appearance for you all and hopefully lots of new pics 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.