Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to the lovely @Gossgossgoss9888

we all wanna be on a yacht with him don’t we
Recap:
He’s back playing and he was amazing the other night 😚
He’s fit as duck 🔥

Continue here👇🏼 🇵🇹 😍

Two hot pics from this weeks match. Can I pls have that tongue in my mouth 💋
293696C4-6FBB-40AB-B8E0-897A4F08B7E4.jpeg
8C76CBC9-CB37-4BB9-947F-8D16A06A673F.jpeg

Yacht inspo :

D92BBADD-7794-4F0A-A7D3-0611B5771056.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god. These are gorgeous. I’d give up my house for one night with him 🤣🤣. I’m not really into muscles that much but on him I just can’t deal. 🥵🥵🥵
---
Thanks for the new thread! I haven't longed been on this train but here are my fav of Ruben ❤
View attachment 1967288View attachment 1967294View attachment 1967295View attachment 1967297
Isn’t it mad to think We never paid attention to him that much. What was wrong with us 😁. I only discovered him on thread 2 I think

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god. These are gorgeous. I’d give up my house for one night with him 🤣🤣. I’m not really into muscles that much but on him I just can’t deal. 🥵🥵🥵
---

Isn’t it mad to think We never paid attention to him that much. What was wrong with us 😁. I only discovered him on thread 2 I think
😂 one night? Just stay for the entire week😂 He is lush 🥵🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread ladies 💙 thanks for welcoming me onto the Ruben train with open arms!

Waiting for us on his yacht

FF9B145F-4A31-478F-A2B8-192A409D9E9A.jpeg

In my fave kit 🥵

43F4E18B-965A-47AB-92CD-C5FB1543A574.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know!! I mean he is always good looking guy but somehow I only fancied around world cup time 🤣. His body is perfect and is what I always fancy in a guy.. I wish my husband still has a body like that 🥵🥵. He only just let himself go last year 🤣🤣 (and his 6 packs weren't as defined as Ruben's)

• Heart
I know!! I mean he is always good looking guy but somehow I only fancied around world cup time 🤣. His body is perfect and is what I always fancy in a guy.. I wish my husband still has a body like that 🥵🥵. He only just let himself go last year 🤣🤣 (and his 6 packs weren't as defined as Ruben's)
Bloody hell what a lucky woman
My bf used to be really into football. Did Sunday league and his legs were amazing 😍. Sadly not anymore 😅.
id Feel like an elephant next to Ruben tho he is so sculpted 😍 🤣

• Heart
Bloody hell what a lucky woman
My bf used to be really into football. Did Sunday league and his legs were amazing 😍. Sadly not anymore 😅.
id Feel like an elephant next to Ruben tho he is so sculpted 😍 🤣
My husband never liked football but he was into martial arts and trained since he was about 16 🥵🥵.. he's still quite muscular but I can see the dad belly coming on 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the new thread, @strawberrysunshine_x ! 😘

What a lovely collection of pics today! I want to shag him more than I’ve wanted anything in my life.

I’m so happy to see more people active on this thread. Ruben has top tier supporters.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for the new thread!

I can appreciate a man who likes being shirtless at every given opportunity. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Back to bullying Bernardo, at least Kyle and Gundo are helping him not that Joaos left

• Heart

Back to bullying Bernardo, at least Kyle and Gundo are helping him not that Joaos left
Joao left an interesting comment on Bernardo’s IG recently. “I miss my little psychologist.” (According to IG’s translation.)

My poor little biscuit Bernardo. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Joao left an interesting comment on Bernardo’s IG recently. “I miss my little psychologist.” (According to IG’s translation.)

My poor little biscuit Bernardo. :ROFLMAO:
I saw that but didn’t read much into it due to translate. I do wonder if they held crisis talks because there was rumours Bernardo and Joao have been living together in Manchester

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.