Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: I’m guessing Jack and Erling get the vast majority of those requests. Poor Ruben. I think we need to boost his confidence by holding up signs for him at matches. I volunteer for this task.
I think jack and Erl for sure but I saw a kid with a rodri sign and the guy asking for Julian’s shorts. I’ll hold a banner for Ruben. But also others 😂

I prefer hairy legs but who am I kidding. I’ll take any leg of Ruben’s. If he even looked at me I might cry.

have any of you met a celeb and nearly cried or lost composure?

a screen shot of Ruben bossing Erl and Erl like what? It’s from his fan account posted today.

B1A304EF-8A98-4916-AB8F-63BC26F03D8D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think jack and Erl for sure but I saw a kid with a rodri sign and the guy asking for Julian’s shorts. I’ll hold a banner for Ruben. But also others 😂

I prefer hairy legs but who am I kidding. I’ll take any leg of Ruben’s. If he even looked at me I might cry.

have any of you met a celeb and nearly cried or lost composure?

a screen shot of Ruben bossing Erl and Erl like what? It’s from his fan account posted today.

View attachment 1973381
I remember the guy asking for (and receiving) Julian’s shorts because of his River Plate sign. I‘m willing to write any shite on a sign too if it gets me someone’s shirt or shorts!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That intense unbroken eye contact as he rhythmically and brutally pounds away, making you feel every long hard thrust and just getting lost in the intensity of his eyes. 🥵🥵🥵
You just know it. He's a controlled power boy.

You know he's a big boy too.

You just know. He owns you

• Heart
You just know it. He's a controlled power boy.

You know he's a big boy too.

You just know. He owns you
He can own me every night. I need to feel that power pounding into me. That control over me as.i submit to him and his power. And he just takes care of me in every way, hard in bed, all soft everywhere else. And me never walking straight again.

• Heart
He can own me every night. I need to feel that power pounding into me. That control over me as.i submit to him and his power. And he just takes care of me in every way, hard in bed, all soft everywhere else. And me never walking straight again.
He will care for you ; be attentive

And make all the decisions for you. As Master.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.