Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the secrets stories headwrecking 9/10 times - super spammy & I'd say most of them are made up.

Reactions: 3
I enjoy the secrets too but they have seemed to escalate in the last round. Do you think ppl are taking the mick? Loads more about shits and dumps and more extreme infidelity. I'm thinking "people can't be serious. I have a mad boring life.' !
I thought the amount about shitting could not be real 😂 I mean shitting in a coffee cup in your car??? Like even how 😂😂😂

I enjoy the secrets too but they have seemed to escalate in the last round. Do you think ppl are taking the mick? Loads more about shits and dumps and more extreme infidelity. I'm thinking "people can't be serious. I have a mad boring life.' !
I am really hoping the infidelity ones are a load of tit too and just gobshites looking for a reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go again with the secrets which her and her dad are so 'shook' by. They have caused me to unfollow her, no one else does them so often. The half of them have to be made up, either that or I live a very sheltered life 😂

Reactions: 5
Those "insta vs reality photos " ah here It's just Roz sticking out her stomach and pulling stupid faces . The smack of desperation to "fit in" and attention reeks of her

Reactions: 9
Those "insta vs reality photos " ah here It's just Roz sticking out her stomach and pulling stupid faces . The smack of desperation to "fit in" and attention reeks of her
I love the concept around them, don’t always believe what you see on insta.. but with the last bunch from Roz I feel she is purposely standing in the most awkward positions to make it look so much more unflattering! Trying too hard to fit in! These type of pictures come across as ones that might be taken by accident when holding a phone or trying to open the camera app but realistically would never post! I wouldn’t be using them as comparisons. I would like to see her just pose as anyone would normally and then compare the two..

Reactions: 8
She’s a stunning woman and seems really down to earth one of the better ones on Instagram.

She’s a stunning woman and seems really down to earth one of the better ones on Instagram.
Agreed. When an instrgrammer/influencer is not problematic (e.g. isn't t flogging like QVC, honest with followers and has a bit of 'something' about them) their tattle threads are generally v quiet. Defo one of my faves!

Reactions: 4
I met her a handful full of times in a previous job & she was lovely. You'd never know she was 'famous'. The first time I met her, she walked in with no make up on in workout clothes after coming straight from a class/gym, hair all over the place and soaking wet from a miserable Dublin evening & she was absolutely s t u n n i n g. But really down to earth too. Another time she had just got the dog & she called ahead to see if it was ok if she brought him etc. I thought she was really nice. We hadn't a bad word to say about her.

What's with her post about her family overhearing people saying horrible things about her while out to eat?

Reactions: 1
Seemingly there was 2 girls behind her family in a cafe and they were looking at her on a magazine cover and ripping her to pieces and her family and the whole cafe could hear seemingly and it was so bad her family had to turn around and say that's our daughter your talking about. Some shite like that. She would say anything for engagement anyway. Wouldnt know what to believe with herself

Reactions: 3
She said it on stories yesterday. She was on some magazine cover and the people sitting at a table next to her parents started discussing her and ripping her to shreds, not knowing they were next to her parents obviously. Eventually the parents felt they had to say something and told them Roz was their daughter🙈

Well isn't that what any parent would do? Nothing wrong with Roz calling it out on her stories. She's one of the more likeable infliencers I think.

Reactions: 9