Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why as well does she over line her lips? She definitely doesn’t need to. It just looks wrong I think

Reactions: 3
awh stop, I remember last year or so, she had a story up and talking about when she “used to be skinny” - now granted maybe she meant underweight/unhealthy with her eating disorder and chose the wrong language - but like how does she think at her current weight that she’s anything other than thin/slim/skinny/whatever you want to call it?! Like she’s very clearly the conventional idea of attractive - pretty/white/thin. And I get that that doesn’t mean you don’t have insecurities or body issues but like she’s speaking from a place of extreme privilege and it just rubs me the wrong way that she never acknowledges that and just acts like she’s a plain Jane.
i don’t mind her posts about her body because at least she is noticeably heavier/healthier or whatever than she used to be. As in she might have once been a size 6 but now looks like a 12? Still slim of course but I find it more annoying when size 6/8 people show their “reality” because they are the smallest sizes out there... so it’s just attention seeking then.

Reactions: 2
I appreciate her body posts because they're realistic, unlike others I've seen. Not sure what size she is & it feels wrong to speculate, but I'm a size 8 & she is definitely a bit thicker than I am. I suppose it's hard to know for sure though because people carry weight differently depending on their height and all that.

I've seen really thin influencers do the body roll posts & they make me really depressed. Ambar Driscoll did a few of them & I couldn't get over how tiny she looked when she was claiming to be bloated or having a bad day or whatever.

I think that although the body positivy in the form of fat rolls can feel a bit disingenuous. I still find that I enjoy her varied content and the fact that she seems to have interests outside of just being an influencer. She provides a lot of excellent resources on food and hikes especially and seems to be quite down to earth.

Reactions: 7
Like I said I don’t mind her body posts. But my friend always says that she doesn’t buy them because she thinks since she is no longer fit to model so has come up with this “body positivity” thing to get attention and make money . Not saying I totally agree but u have to remember , some people who were in the limelight as an Irish model / z list actress / reality star.. will never want a real job again so they all turn to making money off social media nowadays to remain relevant and earn an income. Roz has done well with how she has carved out a career for herself. But those who are just bloggers.. ex models...I wonder how they will stay relevant as they get older . Like holly carpenter. What does she do with herself

Reactions: 1
I met the parents once at a party. Two very different people. The mother was frightfully grahhhhnd but seemed perfectly pleasant. The father was a real ordinary farmer, no airs or graces about him at all, he was sound out

I met the parents once at a party. Two very different people. The mother was frightfully grahhhhnd but seemed perfectly pleasant. The father was a real ordinary farmer, no airs or graces about him at all, he was sound out
I think this is very common in Ireland. Why influencers like Lisa Lust List manages to sell the lifestyle and 'the stuff' to so many normal women around the country.

I havent read the thread so apologies if this has been mentioned, and also I generally like rosanna, but the secrets that she posts on her stories....I'm really riled up about some of the ones she gives airtime to.... I think posts from people sleeping with married men with pregnant wives just dont deserve any airtime at all and aren't a funny "secret" to increase engagement. It's the real life of a wife and mother being betrayed by two horrible humans. I may be completely off the mark here 😂 but just think for someone so pro body positivity and girl power she should be more selective in who she gives airtime to.

Reactions: 14
She couldn't give a flying f**k about secrets . Its all for engagement . They're all at it lately with " secrets " the cheating stuff people send in is actually horrific.

Reactions: 7
I like them too but there is a difference between "I tit the bed and blamed it on my friend" and "I'm shagging married men with pregnant wives"

Reactions: 4
I like them too but there is a difference between "I tit the bed and blamed it on my friend" and "I'm shagging married men with pregnant wives"
I enjoy the secrets too but they have seemed to escalate in the last round. Do you think ppl are taking the mick? Loads more about shits and dumps and more extreme infidelity. I'm thinking "people can't be serious. I have a mad boring life.' !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I enjoy the secrets too but they have seemed to escalate in the last round. Do you think ppl are taking the mick? Loads more about shits and dumps and more extreme infidelity. I'm thinking "people can't be serious. I have a mad boring life.' !
Yeah I agree - I’d say loads of them are just made up!

I havent read the thread so apologies if this has been mentioned, and also I generally like rosanna, but the secrets that she posts on her stories....I'm really riled up about some of the ones she gives airtime to.... I think posts from people sleeping with married men with pregnant wives just dont deserve any airtime at all and aren't a funny "secret" to increase engagement. It's the real life of a wife and mother being betrayed by two horrible humans. I may be completely off the mark here 😂 but just think for someone so pro body positivity and girl power she should be more selective in who she gives airtime to.
I agree in that I don’t find cheating stories amusing or funny . But surely if people really have these big dark secrets that could ruin their lives they wouldn’t be telling Roz Purcell 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad you said this, I thought it was just me being an aul prude! I actually messaged her about those ones in particular, no reply.

Reactions: 4
Glad you said this, I thought it was just me being an aul prude! I actually messaged her about those ones in particular, no reply.
😂 I was feeling v old fashioned for being so disgusted too .
but cheating isn’t funny it ruins lives so I think she should stop

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously looking for engagement this morning with her talking about ageing. She’s fecking 30! She hasn’t a wrinkle so don’t know what she has to complain about 😡

Reactions: 6