Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is so echoey, the noise would drive me mental
That's what you get when you want a
house for instgram/content and not a home. When you demand the house and ring within a certain time frame.

It's depressing how echoey it is. A reflection of her life .

Do we know if this is the house she was building back home in Tipp (I remember someone posted about this earlier in the thread) or the old house she mentioned they were renovating somewhere near Dublin/Wicklow?

The one time she doesn't put on captions because of the whole women can't focus between 12-4. No roz , that's just you .
God forbid she actually did a real full day of work. She has zero concept of what real work is or full time work is. Before anyone starts with me , she has people working for and with her. She puts in the bare minimum effort in any project she works on .She's lucky that so many other people prop her up and make her look good.
---
Do we know if this is the house she was building back home in Tipp (I remember someone posted about this earlier in the thread) or the old house she mentioned they were renovating somewhere near Dublin/Wicklow?
It's the nepo baby's house.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Zach is actually a lovely guy all of the Desmond’s are very low key . Very very surprised he ended up with Roz. his parents are self made & he’s hardly going to shun them and decide to be penniless realistically. He’s not an attention seeker and works hard - so nepo baby label is a bit harsh.

Roz is the one i think people should have issue with . Even when Roz was really popular i always thought she was so toxic and fake. remember that twice a day training HARD boxing etc fuelled on a chickpea curry crap she used to do. I used to find that almost as bad as the starving yourself crew . it was just another way of dangerous toxic weight management . then the wiggle of the nose “i’m so relatable “ look at me i look soooo terrible in these pictures . Each picture perfectly selected to show a minor “flaw”. The natural born feeder recipes all with the same 5 ingredients. peanut butter , chickpeas & fake smelly cheese and repeat . yuck . say she has caused countless of young women thyroid and hormone issues with her crappy vegan diet - we will see the results in time of how damaging it is.

The i don’t care what i look like attitude she tries to portrait is pathetic . She takes huge care of herself . defo has gotten some minor tweaks , everything is about her steps and exercise , hair is always done , extensions . and then she’s naturally pretty & has access to tons of free products and all of the best expensive dresses . i wouldn’t mind her as much if she wsssnt such a fraud about it all and was honest that she’s an influencer who uses her looks to sell

Reactions: 10
Zach is actually a lovely guy all of the Desmond’s are very low key . Very very surprised he ended up with Roz. his parents are self made & he’s hardly going to shun them and decide to be penniless realistically. He’s not an attention seeker and works hard - so nepo baby label is a bit harsh.

Roz is the one i think people should have issue with . Even when Roz was really popular i always thought she was so toxic and fake. remember that twice a day training HARD boxing etc fuelled on a chickpea curry crap she used to do. I used to find that almost as bad as the starving yourself crew . it was just another way of dangerous toxic weight management . then the wiggle of the nose “i’m so relatable “ look at me i look soooo terrible in these pictures . Each picture perfectly selected to show a minor “flaw”. The natural born feeder recipes all with the same 5 ingredients. peanut butter , chickpeas & fake smelly cheese and repeat . yuck . say she has caused countless of young women thyroid and hormone issues with her crappy vegan diet - we will see the results in time of how damaging it is.

The i don’t care what i look like attitude she tries to portrait is pathetic . She takes huge care of herself . defo has gotten some minor tweaks , everything is about her steps and exercise , hair is always done , extensions . and then she’s naturally pretty & has access to tons of free products and all of the best expensive dresses . i wouldn’t mind her as much if she wsssnt such a fraud about it all and was honest that she’s an influencer who uses her looks to sell
It seems like a lot of people in his circle were surprised they ended up together. I know there's a lot of talk about her giving him an engagement deadline last year . She doesn't seem to be as respectful of him as he is of her. You can be a very nice person and still be a nepo baby. I do think she went for him after the "blind date" when she realised he was from money. She is that type.

Totally agree with everything about her. She is a walking fraud. She pretends to be super sweet , adorable and not giving a duck about her appearance which is such bullshit. At the end of the day she has used her body and looks to get to where she is. She has no skills or talent which is made very clear when she is talking with people in the industries she claims to be apart of. She's stolen tons of content over the years including stuff in her most recent book. I can't wait for the day people see her for what she is.

Reactions: 5
It seems like a lot of people in his circle were surprised they ended up together. I know there's a lot of talk about her giving him an engagement deadline last year . She doesn't seem to be as respectful of him as he is of her. You can be a very nice person and still be a nepo baby. I do think she went for him after the "blind date" when she realised he was from money. She is that type.

Totally agree with everything about her. She is a walking fraud. She pretends to be super sweet , adorable and not giving a duck about her appearance which is such bullshit. At the end of the day she has used her body and looks to get to where she is. She has no skills or talent which is made very clear when she is talking with people in the industries she claims to be apart of. She's stolen tons of content over the years including stuff in her most recent book. I can't wait for the day people see her for what she is.
Ah yeah i know people are just saying he’s a nepo baby and that’s just facts lol .I was just saying that i have had a few dealings with him professionally and know some mates he knows , he has a very tight circle and just saying he is super lovely and hardworking and low key . So i am genuinely shocked that they lasted. His brother is the same a lovely chap who is married to a doctor who is a super person has done loads for charity etc . Just genuinely shocked that he went for Roz - who aside from her looks and veganism what has she to offer ? oh so vain and annoying. Her little act makes me sick. it’s all an act - i have seen her being a ratty sulky little c**t in real life also. Very snooty and stuck up. Really hate that i’m the cool girl who doesn’t care vibe and the i’m doing it by my own timeline tit she plays . she’s actually only 33’will be married and baby on the way before 35. second one 37 and then have her mansion with millionaire husband . she’s definitely an attention bleep -it’s all about her and her feelings and issues . I agree she was ALWAYS marrying a rich guy . ALWAYS. To be fair i wouldn’t be marrying someone broke myself but id say he was carefully selected as there’s not that many 30 somethings that wealthy in ireland

Reactions: 7
Just genuinely shocked that he went for Roz - who aside from her looks and veganism what has she to offer ? oh so vain and annoying. Her little act makes me sick. it’s all an act - i have seen her being a ratty sulky little c**t in real life also. Very snooty and stuck up. Really hate that i’m the cool girl who doesn’t care vibe and the i’m doing it by my own timeline tit she plays . she’s actually only 33’will be married and baby on the way before 35. second one 37 and then have her mansion with millionaire husband . she’s definitely an attention bleep -it’s all about her and her feelings and issues . I agree she was ALWAYS marrying a rich guy . ALWAYS.
The amount of people who have said she's a sulky moody bratty little bleep us unbelievable. Her reputation in 2fm and rte is shocking.
Like with any influencer, you don't mind them when they aren't lying but roz "mother earth" purcell is so full of tit. It baffles me how people still think she's a genuine sweet, honest person.
She's a cut throat, school girl bully.

I am here for this conversation!

I have never found Roz to be very genuine. Could never put my finger on it.
Same, always found something off putting about her, but after her whole crying her eyes out on stories about being “cancelled” over her body positive hiking bear being fat phobic, I just had to laugh at her! Like she talked about it for ages after - her “cancellation”! Like get over yourself gal, you effed up and people were right to criticise you for being a fake

Reactions: 6
Same, always found something off putting about her, but after her whole crying her eyes out on stories about being “cancelled” over her body positive hiking bear being fat phobic, I just had to laugh at her! Like she talked about it for ages after - her “cancellation”! Like get over yourself gal, you effed up and people were right to criticise you for being a fake
It went up to a size 16 or 18 and by her own admission she gets uncomfortable around people who are bigger than that. Thats why she never included them in the original drop.
She's so full of it. Nobody tried to cancel her, people just pointed out that she's a chancer using the body positivity for her own financial gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It went up to a size 16 or 18 and by her own admission she gets uncomfortable around people who are bigger than that. Thats why she never included them in the original drop.
She's so full of it. Nobody tried to cancel her, people just pointed out that she's a chancer using the body positivity for her own financial gain.
Did she actually say that? That people bigger than a size 18 make her uncomfortable? What a disgusting thing to say!!
And yeah, absolutely no one tried to cancel her - she deserved to be called out for being a fake and co-opting the body positivity movement for financial gain

Reactions: 3
I always wondered when Roz talked about having an eating disorder and her being “cured” of it if it actually was true. Tommy tiernan asked her on his show how she got “cured” and she said she did it on her own no professional help …… didn’t think it would be that easy to “cure” an eating disorder

Reactions: 8
I always wondered when Roz talked about having an eating disorder and her being “cured” of it if it actually was true. Tommy tiernan asked her on his show how she got “cured” and she said she did it on her own no professional help …… didn’t think it would be that easy to “cure” an eating disorder
So many professionals have highlighted the link between eds and the turn to veganism. It can become another form of control which I think it is for her. You do need professional help in dealing with an eating disorder , it doesn't magically go away. She doesn't deal with issues. It's very clear she can't handle constructive criticism and her circle is now just full of the same type of people , who actively encourage each other to lie for likes and content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did she actually say that? That people bigger than a size 18 make her uncomfortable? What a disgusting thing to say!!
And yeah, absolutely no one tried to cancel her - she deserved to be called out for being a fake and co-opting the body positivity movement for financial gain
Yes she did and there's a lot of other problematic things she has said and done some of which have been recorded and yet to be shared.
No doubt this week we will be treated to a post with her plus side bestie trisha , another fraud. That or a story on how she deals with all the trolls or how she can't cope.
She's full of tit and will always play the victim. I know people say she's gorgeous but at the end of the day she's a cabbage patch kid who learned to do make up well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5